CVS P.S bring Vasant back!

Posted: 12 years ago
Maybe then I will start watching this show. I miss Vasant and Gulaal moments. Kesar is alright but Id rather have Gulaals pure love for Vasant shine.

Hate to burst your bubble, but I highly doubt that Vasant will return. The storyline is centered around Gulaal and Kesar's unique love story; if Vasant magically reappears in the show it will hinder the development of Gulaal and Kesar's relationship.

I suggest you watch the more newer episodes, how you can say that Kesar is "alright" is beyond me. Neil takes acting to a whole new level.

Edited by navya786 - 12 years ago
No no no, i respect your feelings towards the show but it's a fact the majority of the viewers prefer Gulaal and Kesar and the viewings have gone up after seeing the Gulaal and Kesar chemistry.
By bringing Vasant back it would completely be unrealistic and there would be no story to it. As the directors and writers will be contradicting themselves as they said so themselves at the beginning with the pandit said ( Gulaal's first marriage won't last) so it would make no sense if Vasant came up and HOW UNREALISTIC to be awaken from the dead. Sorry it doesn't seem right and seems to typical and Gulaal HAS TO BE A UNIQUE show and i'm sure the votings have already gone towards Gulaal and Kesar.
You just have to see by bringing Vasant back their would be no story just less viewers because thats what all shows have someone dies and 10 years later they magically appear which i don't think any of the viewers want this to be the case of Gulaal.

Kesar and Gulaal all the way their chemistry is far more passionate than Vasant and Gulaal and you can tell by their feelings and Neil Bhatt is doing a really good job as Kesar. Just try to see it this way. If Vasant came back the show would lose a lot of viewers if you have seen the posts. definetly Gulaal and Kesar a perfect match. We all need to move on from Vasant and Gulaal because it was a fact it wasnt going to last. Kesar and Gulaal are lovely shows you a different view of life. 😊
Edited by reemg - 12 years ago
yeah well...
i know rahil azam is a brilliant actor in his own right, but i really do not want him back in the show...
gulaal will then just veer into the ekta-type dramas with the dead coming back...don't want that at all..
and i personally love gulaal and kesar...neil bhatt's acting is brilliant and his chemistry with manasi is mind blowing...
Vasant was meant to die not to comeback. It wasn't his story in the first place, he paved way for Gulaal and Kesar. I suggest you keep watching the story because IMO the chemistry between these two characters and actors is far more passionate and interesting.
NO NO NO NO I SO DON"T WANT VASANT. good he died..
ONLY KESAR & GULAAL

Dat wud make the show typical!!!!

Plz no dead ppl cuming back...
WHY? VASANT?...NOOO!!! PLEASE! WATCH THE SHOW BEFORE MAKING SUCH STATEMENTS! 

IF YOU LIKE THE ACTOR ASK HIM TO COME IN A NEW SHOW AND YOU CAN WATCH HIM HAPPILY...πŸ˜†
 ITS KESAR GULAL STORY! WE WATCH IT BECAUSE OF THAT! πŸ‘
I want vasant to come back...in her dreams...only to make  Gulaal realise..that she loves kesar...n there is nothing wrong about it...n she can go ahead in that relationship...once she admits it to herself..that she loves kesar...but taken back...thinking that she is betraying vasant.

I know its fantacy...but after all it is a fiction show...so whats wrong in thatπŸ˜‰.
Edited by chweetu - 12 years ago
nooo wayyy..vasant was good but kesar and gulal are wayyy better..and and beside he was meant to die in the first place..so i dont think that would be a good idea it will complicate things even more..😊