Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Choti Bahu-10th.May-2011..Update (Page 6)

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
great epi...as soon as she enters she gave BB an unseen slap its a defeat BB

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

set_raj

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devika.

bhayya, only one way we can change Rohan's 3 yr old behaviour..

1. Let  Radhika light the diya in temple. Rohan wake up from  his deep sleep, and cal his  maa "mooommm" (only ONCE)
Let Padma hit him with Belan...and pull his ears..so tht the nerve in his brain has shaken and gone behind the age..will comeback on its original place..but isnt his behaviouris like kid from begining..

padma frowning her face, unbelievably (like in old drama) : ROhaan!!!
Yea thats her patent style..

ROhan: ma, mei kaha hum, mujhe kya hogaya hei (only ONCE)
Now he shud forget about Rads..just say Once..Maa main kahan hoon?..

Padma call the doctor, and th dr in room wihtin seconds and says, : now he is 12 yr old (4 yrs  up)
so as the days pass, he will regain the maemory   in a monthly wise, or yrly wise..
and also Rohan can make Dev and Radhika , the jodi , maybe afterseeign them talking together... 
 Doctor shud gvie him a fast forward injection..so tht he can return frm his 3 years age to 20plus..

see they should show soem miracle, after radhika open that temple door,a dn Padma may have to tone down too...
let see.
thanks for the update..
Devika

Miracle willl surely happen I thnk DD ji will start talking and BB will panic..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

kitty2121 Groupbie
kitty2121
kitty2121

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Thanks alot for update...

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri22

Thanks a bunch Set :)

I'm hearing it was agood episode...I really wish DaiMa or Dadaji come to know the truth somehow..and DaiMa help Radhika & Dev..I also hope Padma calms down again...

It wasa good episode...
Yea I am sure Dadaji and Daimaa will surely help Radev..till now Daimaa is shown mere a robot..but she will surely imp role in future...
You are welcome...

Edited by set_raj - 11 May 2011 at 9:00am
Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by set_raj

Originally posted by Devika.

bhayya, only one way we can change Rohan's 3 yr old behaviour..

1. Let  Radhika light the diya in temple. Rohan wake up from  his deep sleep, and cal his  maa "mooommm" (only ONCE)
Let Padma hit him with Belan...and pull his ears..so tht the nerve in his brain has shaken and gone behind the age..will comeback on its original place..but isnt his behaviouris like kid from begining..

padma frowning her face, unbelievably (like in old drama) : ROhaan!!!
Yea thats her patent style..

ROhan: ma, mei kaha hum, mujhe kya hogaya hei (only ONCE)
Now he shud forget about Rads..just say Once..Maa main kahan hoon?..
LOL

Padma call the doctor, and th dr in room wihtin seconds and says, : now he is 12 yr old (4 yrs  up)
so as the days pass, he will regain the maemory   in a monthly wise, or yrly wise..
and also Rohan can make Dev and Radhika , the jodi , maybe afterseeign them talking together... 
 Doctor shud gvie him a fast forward injection..so tht he can return frm his 3 years age to 20plus..

that is very good idea.. fast forward injection, or that whack also will work out, shaking his brain, anyway now thye have to rbing another fire episode or other accident to reverse his memory... til then i think we may have to listent 3 yr old, and today Dev also said 'we have to treat him as a child, hope it is only him, not the entire PB house!

see they should show soem miracle, after radhika open that temple door,a dn Padma may have to tone down too...
let see.
thanks for the update..
Devika

Miracle willl surely happen I thnk DD ji will start talking and BB will panic..
that will be awsome...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ekta--set_raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index