Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Devika.

bhayya, only one way we can change Rohan's 3 yr old behaviour..

1. Let  Radhika light the diya in temple. Rohan wake up from  his deep sleep, and cal his  maa "mooommm" (only ONCE)

padma frowning her face, unbelievably (like in old drama) : ROhaan!!!

ROhan: ma, mei kaha hum, mujhe kya hogaya hei (only ONCE)

Padma call the doctor, and th dr in room wihtin seconds and says, : now he is 12 yr old (4 yrs  up)
so as the days pass, he will regain the maemory   in a monthly wise, or yrly wise..
and also Rohan can make Dev and Radhika , the jodi , maybe afterseeign them talking together... 

see they should show soem miracle, after radhika open that temple door,a dn Padma may have to tone down too...
let see.
thanks for the update..
Devika

Devika it is awesome...👏 feel like to kas ke ek  no do thappar( bcoz he wont feel it if it is once )  when that pea head utters everything twice...CVs has ruined Rohan character...oh well he use to be act like 6yrs boy now add on another 6yrs ..=12 yrs ..some  soap !!definitely cvs will show some unrealistic miracle when R will open the lock ...If Rohan makes DEV and Radhika jodi  like any cartoon character bcoz nowadays he loves to watch cartoon...who would  be they r?😆 😆  mickey and minnie?

any way thankyou for the update...Raj
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh the episode was awesome,,these small things really matter in Choti bahu,,rad able to see dev ,,and rad asking for her wish,,,,
hrh.shree thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update... 

agree with your take on Rohan... irritating! 
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For The Update. It Was Good.
anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Raj for the lovely update with your awesome comments. interesting episode .the battle has started Radhika's first success  as CB & that also against BB.For BB it was a thunderstorm .CB is going to be interesting

lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
great epi...as soon as she enters she gave BB an unseen slap its a defeat BB
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Devika.

bhayya, only one way we can change Rohan's 3 yr old behaviour..

1. Let  Radhika light the diya in temple. Rohan wake up from  his deep sleep, and cal his  maa "mooommm" (only ONCE)
Let Padma hit him with Belan...and pull his ears..so tht the nerve in his brain has shaken and gone behind the age..will comeback on its original place..but isnt his behaviouris like kid from begining..

padma frowning her face, unbelievably (like in old drama) : ROhaan!!!
Yea thats her patent style..

ROhan: ma, mei kaha hum, mujhe kya hogaya hei (only ONCE)
Now he shud forget about Rads..just say Once..Maa main kahan hoon?..

Padma call the doctor, and th dr in room wihtin seconds and says, : now he is 12 yr old (4 yrs  up)
so as the days pass, he will regain the maemory   in a monthly wise, or yrly wise..
and also Rohan can make Dev and Radhika , the jodi , maybe afterseeign them talking together... 
 Doctor shud gvie him a fast forward injection..so tht he can return frm his 3 years age to 20plus..

see they should show soem miracle, after radhika open that temple door,a dn Padma may have to tone down too...
let see.
thanks for the update..
Devika

Miracle willl surely happen I thnk DD ji will start talking and BB will panic..
kitty2121 thumbnail

Thanks alot for update...

set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri22

Thanks a bunch Set :)

I'm hearing it was agood episode...I really wish DaiMa or Dadaji come to know the truth somehow..and DaiMa help Radhika & Dev..I also hope Padma calms down again...

It wasa good episode...
Yea I am sure Dadaji and Daimaa will surely help Radev..till now Daimaa is shown mere a robot..but she will surely imp role in future...
You are welcome...
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: set_raj

Miracle willl surely happen I thnk DD ji will start talking and BB will panic..

that will be awsome...