India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay being epitomy of sacrifice=sid's victory

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Today show was bit sad 4 meUnhappy.V all saw the precap tht Pia got hint tht Sid is abhay's brother & all but as usual her silly detectivegiri works 4 Abhay only whether Abhay save her or not.He luv her or not but whn its time 2 trust him Pia always prefer others over him.Somewhere Abhay is responsible 4 this whole mess as he never defend himself.He is the epitomy of sacrifice & crying baby whether in case of Maya's baby's father or in dis recent track he never open his mouth 2 Pia.I dont noe whts the problem wid him.I feel if he tell Pia truth abt Sid she will b more safe but no y would he.He jst love being unknown hero.He sacrifice his life,his happiness but never show it 2 Pia.Come on Pia needs u whole heartedly but u always keep ur mouth shut.Cry

Today coz of Abhay's sacrificing bahu nature Sid got chance 2 fool pia & cooked up his own stories.Pia bhi item hai I tell u.Problem ka solution problem se poochne gayi.Pia 'I wont jump into conclusion without knowing whole truth'(if u r so intelligent thn y u not gave chance 2 Abhay 2 defend himself)She went 2 sid's house 2 ask abt Abhay's elder bro where he saw Mrs.Raichand conversing.Her brain's bulb switched on & she thought 'Is Hassena sid'a mom?Is Sid abhay's elder bro?But as soon as her blub switch it fuse evn more quickly thn tht.Sid as usual trapped her in his chikni chupdi baatein & Pia ka detective brain kaam karna band ho gya(Bas abhay k liye use istmal karti ho.Baki logo k liye use karo khatam nahi ho jayegaD'oh)

I got so angry whn sid cooked up false story abt abhayendra-mathli-& his bro(sid) pastAngry.He told her tht Abhayendra kidnapped mathli as she used 2 luv his brother(i.e he himself aka sid)& he was jealous.He evn told her tht raichands r evil ppl & they through abhay's elder brother out as he was against thm 4 drinking human blood(Oh such a liar Sid is.V all know who luv human Roofaza more).He evn convenced Pia tht he can show her prove abt raichand's evilness by taking her 2 the same place frm where it all started,I guess he will bite her there.

I always used 2 think although Sid is evil but somewhere he still luv his mom but i was wrong he proved yet agn tht he was,he is & will always b evil.He cannot change.He is actually a beast,an animal.Angry

PRECAP: Sid will irritate Abhay as usual by calling him & giving him hint abt his evil plans like
    1.Tomorrow is full moon night
    2.Abhay's bite  will lose it's effect
    3.One bite & they will back 2 business(tht is sid will bite Pia)Unhappy
(I hope Sid show his true color 2 Pia & thn as he proceed 2 bite Pia.Abhay enter lke a hero & save her & she goes back 2 him)Smile

So atlast i'll conclude both Abhay & Pia r somewhere responsible 4 current situation.Abhay dont tell pia anything nor he defend himself & Pia always comes 2 conclusion without knowing any truth.So all in all both r mad ppl who love each  other madly.

Edited by cuteshrishti - 10 May 2011 at 10:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nightmozam--Signorina--Dark-Hues

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Piya was too near to know the Truth , But she didn't do that .. Maybe fo' One seC , she believed that Sid is Abhay's bro .. but she get off from that , beco's she thinks Abhay betrayed her .. Heroine alvays do believes On Second man rather than his Luver ..
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Piya was too near to know the Truth , But she didn't do that .. Maybe fo' One seC , she believed that Sid is Abhay's bro .. but she get off from that , beco's she thinks Abhay betrayed her .. Heroine alvays do believes On Second man rather than his Luver ..
ya u r right now coz of all the mess created by Pia.Pia herself has 2 suffer.Now mathli is back.Hope everything will b f9 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index