11/05/11/CD+CC (Page 5)

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by zaara25

Yeah i know for sure its her..

someone mentioned tht his english is not that good.. so its someone else updating it.. which means u knw who right??Angry

im not interested in mataji ki guru..Dead im only intereted in guru alone or DD ki guru...Big smile

OuchHmm i do think so..but who  cares sissy ..just leave it i used it nowadays...but each time i get pissed and sad then i will be okie...today is not a good day at all for us i guessOuch I Think Now Boss will fire us nowLOLBut we clever sisters never wrote the name WinkROFLBoss u cant come after us LOL

well boss knows what you both are doing, both thush and zaara you both are becoming very very naughty, looks like you both need to be punished, i think i will take a voting to see how many cdiots want you both to write " i love tej" for tomorrows tanus updateROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScoobyzaaratq-Mrs.MSK-

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Yeah i know for sure its her..

someone mentioned tht his english is not that good.. so its someone else updating it.. which means u knw who right??Angry

im not interested in mataji ki guru..Dead im only intereted in guru alone or DD ki guru...Big smile

OuchHmm i do think so..but who  cares sissy ..just leave it i used it nowadays...but each time i get pissed and sad then i will be okie...today is not a good day at all for us i guessOuch I Think Now Boss will fire us nowLOLBut we clever sisters never wrote the name WinkROFLBoss u cant come after us LOL

yes sister,  i hardly visits his blog btw... used to visit everyday... and yes BOSS cant come after us.. afterall we are clever sisters..

Btw sam didnt turn up for the update...

thush u are lucky BOSS didnt say anything to what u posted...LOL

Edited by zaara25 - 10 May 2011 at 10:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_fiji-Mrs.MSK-

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Shockedshe actually kissed him..okie i wassnt on mood to watch Sbb Now Thush is rushing to watch it ..

and i see u all after 30 mins...Embarrassed
todayzstar IF-Stunnerz
todayzstar
todayzstar

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Gc;s Blog Updated and not feel like commenting thereOuch

Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for the lovely response you all are giving to Debina and my blog!  Today I want to share a day in my life with you all.  My mornings start at 6 AM as I get ready to reach the sets by 7 AM for shoot.  I am shooting till about 7 PM after which I leave for home and get ready for action classes!  Yes you heard it right, action!  Both Debina and I are currently learning action and I have to tell you Debina is great at kicks and action as she has also in the past learned horse riding.  Action classes are daily Monday-Saturday and sometimes even Sundays.  And after action classes which are from 8 PM to about 10:30 PM, then I head to the gym or dance classes.  Three days a week I hit the gym and three days a week Debina and I head over to dance classes together!  

It's a lot of fun as I really enjoy action and dance!  The day ends by reaching home by 12 AM after which I freshen up, have dinner and head off to sleep.  Yes I am surviving on about 4-5 hours of sleep but that isn't bothering me much as I am all pumped up to learn things I love.  Sometimes my classmates in my action class tell me that they are amazed that after 12 hours of shoot, I have the energy to come to action classes.  In all honesty, I love action and it had gotten left out in the middle due to hectic schedules but I am so glad that I am back to it.    

My schedule from the last two months has been something like this and I am really loving it!  And yes I am also being extra conscious with my diet as I now have Debina who labels my tiffin boxes with numbers and timings on when I should be eating what during the day!  So I guess I am taking in the right amount of protein, and having the right food to compliment the exercise and it really feels great!

Love,

Gurmeet

WackoUnhappy
Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.MSK-

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

yes sister,  i hardly visits his blog btw... used to visit everyday... and yes BOSS cant come after us.. afterall we are clever sisters..

Btw sam didnt turn up for the update...

thush u are lucky BOSS didnt say anything to what u posted...LOL

See the above Comment sissy LOLLOLshe gonna take voting too LOLLOLbut i hope my jaanis will supprt us in this matter LOL

zaaratq

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

dont worry i will search and i will post and send pm ok,  hows the mood now??

besides 23 hours 7 mins to next update

Thanks Boss..Mood is bit okie LOLu Know nah me angry at someone nowLOLand u will kil me..but now i used to that treatment boss LOLsoos how is ur throat now?
throat is a it painful, but glad no fever, hate having feverConfused

zaaratq-Mrs.MSK-

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by todayzstar

WackoUnhappy
Wacko

Doc say somethin abt this nah..say im waiting 

todayzstar

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

dont worry i will search and i will post and send pm ok,  hows the mood now??

besides 23 hours 7 mins to next update

Thanks Boss..Mood is bit okie LOLu Know nah me angry at someone nowLOLand u will kil me..but now i used to that treatment boss LOLsoos how is ur throat now?
throat is a it painful, but glad no fever, hate having feverConfused

Boss I DON MIND POSTING I LOVE TEJJi but pls pls never ask me to POST i LOVE GURMEET and MATAJI...LOLLOL

kirti_fiji-Mrs.MSK-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index