Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

well sim can join the group also😉  (what say sim)

so now punishment group includes samia, zaara, thush and sim

BOSS see page 14 last post...

and pls let my sims and sam jaan off too..
Originally posted by zaara25

BOSS  u are very sweet and WORLDS best BOSS, MORE than even our MSK.. so pls let me and my sister off... pls????

yes pata hai i am sweet, lekin punishment is punishment, and mishty told me that you had written brb in an older post😉 so guess you are in for double punishment🤣
Originally posted by --Thush--

Being soo nice ðŸ˜³No Hq links..u r soo mean😭

thats not fair😭 thats blackmail🤣 blackmailing boss that could mean double punishment😲

Being soo nice ðŸ˜³No Hq links..u r soo mean😭

ILU Thush🤗 - I have to be nice to Big Boss, try to understand my situation🤣
Don't forget how your mama sat up until 2:30 am just for you to make you happy😕

Yes, I vote for Samia to be punished too😆

Big Boss - if next week my royal couple is not back to the throne, I want each & everybody to give me a punishment everyday until they come back up.  If you don't punish me, I will not come on CD/CC anymore😭
Originally posted by sweetsammo

😕😕 Now What to do Boss...???

oye samia you are the same boat if they post so do you😆, besides so far vote is

should post - 2
shouldnt post - 1
(note: boss hasnt voted)
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

yes pata hai i am sweet, lekin punishment is punishment, and mishty told me that you had written brb in an older post😉 so guess you are in for double punishment🤣

NO WAY, i wont do such silly mistakes.. and don listen to Mama... she is lying..

i and my sister are clever kids of mama... we wont do silly mistakes... like her...🤣🤣
I vote Thush and Zaara should oblige to their punishment...😆

Boss, you need to make it better, this punishment is too whimpy for them 😆

But i Hope Param,Mishty,Vero jaan,Simona sis,And My Doc will be on my side😭hope they to want do like samia ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜­i never thought sam will vote against me...🤔
Thush Jaan Im At Your Side😃
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Big Boss - if next week my royal couple is not back to the throne, I want each & everybody to give me a punishment everyday until they come back up.  If you don't punish me, I will not come on CD/CC anymore😭

Ohh Mama its okie im ready to face the punishment just bcz i said the truth ðŸ˜†love u too🤗and i already edited my comment see there😆
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

oye mishty, tum bhi na, you not going anywhere, i just wrote a log motivation for zaara and now for you, we are trying to get GC and DD to the top, but if certain elements are going against htis doesnt mean we stop so no matter what happens we wont stop our CD/CC, what other IF grou as more active members that GF tell me apar from maybe some CC's but in serials, its just GF and then our CD/CC is one of the best threads, there are also other CC threads here at GF that are interesting and we all stay put no matter what happens, and what ever the rankings of GD and DD next week we will take it in stride and strive for better each week, the best part is now every one is commenting and we are visiting their profiles and reliving the old memories so stay here varna you will get punished this week🤣