Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by blackb28

So Miss TQ How Did u Find Todays Episode???

TQ COuLD NOT see the epi because she has no headphones and its 6 am here and phamily is sound asleep...

so she have to unfortunately wait to watch the epi... but judging from w. update, ITS good epi again...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

what made her the MOST happiest was the promo for GEET MAHA episode...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by zaara25

TQ COuLD NOT see the epi because she has no headphones and its 6 am here and phamily is sound asleep...

so she have to unfortunately wait to watch the epi... but judging from w. update, ITS good epi again...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

what made her the MOST happiest was the promo for GEET MAHA episode...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ohh U Still Awake???Yes Episode Was Good..Specially last Two Parts...

Ans The Promo Is Mind Blowing...Geet is Looking So Extra Beautiful In the Promo 

Originally posted by blackb28

Ohh U Still Awake???Yes Episode Was Good..Specially last Two Parts...

Ans The Promo Is Mind Blowing...Geet is Looking So Extra Beautiful In the Promo

Yes dear, im always awake at such times... Episode was good?? Okay im gonna watch it later.. Cant wait.. And the promo yes it was dreammyy... ๐Ÿ˜ And of course sherni always looks beautiful.. Alright bubbly jaan, im leaving.. Need to sleep.. If not ill fall on my laptop and sleep yet again.. Bye jaan.. ๐Ÿค—

Yes dear, im always awake at such times... Episode was good?? Okay im gonna watch it later.. Cant wait.. And the promo yes it was dreammyy... ๐Ÿ˜ And of course sherni always looks beautiful.. Alright bubbly jaan, im leaving.. Need to sleep.. If not ill fall on my laptop and sleep yet again.. Bye jaan.. ๐Ÿค—

Ok Bye Bye..Love Ya Loadz ๐Ÿค— 

morning cdiots

afternoon cdiots

night cdiots

vote so far,
should post 5
shouldnt post 2
boss hasnt voted

and i will go hunting later today since i need to teach one student some nmr and how to get structures from nmr (pray for the student please)

and do post comments on DD and GC profile, Mishty has a huge selection of links where you can go to post.

Anyone here? Boss?

zaara i am here, going hunting, how are you, did you comment, and ready to post your love confession for tej๐Ÿ˜‰

Anyone here? Boss?

oye you twisted ankel gal, whats this, you be careful, really you we wont let you go that easily, you think that just because you are hurt we will forgive you for your not done but technical naughtyness๐Ÿ˜†n 

zaara on a serious note take care, this is not on, you cant behave like a 101 year old all the time๐Ÿ˜†
i shall miss you, now who will tempt thush into temptation, how can i now be a boss without any bossing to do, hai this is not faire, maybe i should give you another punishment๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by kirti_fiji - 12 years ago
lunch with boss and bosses son, see you all later bye bye

6 hours to go