Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: zaara25

OLD WOMAN!!😭😭😭

ya old woman lives in singapore...

day was as usual 🀒

R u 100 Yrs Old??? πŸ€£

WoW!!! U Live In Singapore..

I Know u R a Teacher..Right??? Howz Ur Students??

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Absoluv

Hello Gurls..πŸ€—..how r u all ???...Missed u all today...My computer time has been compromised between me & my hubby so NOW I will NOT b able to spend as much time as I used to on this forum...😭...Gotta take some REAL responsibilities SERIOUSLY...Cannot Afford to SLACK in life...😊...So from this day I will just come at Tanu's Update...So kindly PM me the theme & I will try to put the pic...πŸ˜›...I totally Missed TANUzzz today...had a arguement with my hubby so ...Ufff......Nyways...Please do not forget this humble buddy of urs...I will always remember u gurls with luv...Please do keep in touch...via email : [email protected] to stay in touch with all of u...luv u gurls...Have fun & remeber me at times...πŸ˜‰...I will try to put the pic for tomorrow's theme...πŸ˜‰

Oh paramπŸ€—πŸ€—  ill be missing u param...CryCry

CryCryCryCry
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: kirti_fiji

oh dear, please give lots of pappies to your hubby from our side, and kiss and make up with your hubby please please, we wont forget you, so take care and when you get some free time and are free from your responsibilities do come here, thanks for your email address, and i will send you the pm for the pics that i find, you can choose from there if you want and

you are in for the punishment rightπŸ˜‰

Awww...luv u gurl...will try to KISS & make up with my hubby...πŸ˜‰...as for the punishment...YES...they shud put up the pic of Tej with the ILU caption...πŸ˜†

I hope Thush πŸ€—& ZaaraπŸ€— dear will b as Sportive as our dearest Veronika.πŸ€—...
Jenny-forever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Absoluv

Hello Gurls..πŸ€—..how r u all ???...Missed u all today...My computer time has been compromised between me & my hubby so NOW I will NOT b able to spend as much time as I used to on this forum...😭...Gotta take some REAL responsibilities SERIOUSLY...Cannot Afford to SLACK in life...😊...So from this day I will just come at Tanu's Update...So kindly PM me the theme & I will try to put the pic...πŸ˜›...I totally Missed TANUzzz today...had a arguement with my hubby so ...Ufff......Nyways...Please do not forget this humble buddy of urs...I will always remember u gurls with luv...Please do keep in touch...via email : [email protected] to stay in touch with all of u...luv u gurls...Have fun & remeber me at times...πŸ˜‰...I will try to put the pic for tomorrow's theme...πŸ˜‰

Ohhh Param I Will Misss You Allot
And When You Have Time Plzz Come Here And I WIll Send You Everyday EmailπŸ˜ƒ and pm ofcouseπŸ˜ƒ
Love Ya Allot  me have to go nowww take care and big kisss to ur childerenπŸ€—πŸ€—
bye jaanπŸ€—
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: zaara25

Oh paramπŸ€—πŸ€—  ill be missing u param...😭😭
😭

😭

Awww...Zaara dearest...will miss u tooo...πŸ€—...do keep in touch via email : [email protected]

I wud really luv to b in touch with all of u...enjoy...gurl...I will meet u all at Tanu's tho...πŸ˜›
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
its half 11 here, me going to sleep, need to get work done early morning, you all take care and behave

last vote count till page 32 is

should post - 5
shouldnt post - 2
'P.S. boss hasnt voted)

i shall post pics later and i will send pm to everyone ok, 

sofi still waiting for your vote
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Girls Me Going To Sleep Its Late Now Tom Have To Go To Work
See You allTom GoodNight Love Ya All ByeπŸ€—
@Bye My Vampire BubblyπŸ€—
@Sofii Love Ya Allot Bye See You TomπŸ€—
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Bye Boss

Sweet Dreams..

Take Care..

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: blackb28

R u 100 Yrs Old??? πŸ€£

WoW!!! U Live In Singapore..

I Know u R a Teacher..Right??? Howz Ur Students??

yes im more than 100.. the 21 on profile was a cover to hide my real age...🀣

and yes im a teacher in the weekends and a assistant admin executive in weekdays..

im a workaholic...

i mean i used to be... the day i knew geet, i hav become lazier...πŸ˜‰

students are of course BETTER then their teacher herself...😭😭😭