Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

motivation

well by going away from IF, what do your gain what does GC and DD gain, ok ok you will say that you staying here also isnt profitable for GC  and DD since they are still 2 and 3, but its at these times when the love for GC and DD is tested,  you have to be here, doest the position 2 and 3 reduce our admiration for GC and DD, no it doesnt, we still have the same and if not more love and admiration for them right, you might say that the other actress has more admiration but we are not competing with her fans, if she is winning good for her, we all know how popular geet and msk (DD and GC) are, and no way its going to go down, GC and DD fans dont go for negative publicity, we try to kep out GF forum clean, we have the largest number of posts and threads, GC and DD fans are so many, (i still dont get the comments numbers) but if you read the comments on GC and DD profile they are so so nice and full of emotions

so stay here

boss u making me cry like baby...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

i am not leaving...

NOT LEAVING FROM forum..

and im not doing that just for gurti..

im doing it for u, my another fren who begged me to stay and for all my buddies in GF,,,,

ESP for my buddies,,,

now BOSS, give me tissues, coz my tears are flowing non-stop...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by zaara25 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sweetsammo

๐Ÿ‘

main to ab comment hi nahi karte...๐Ÿ˜†

samia when you coming to tanus update, you still have to do your punishment
Originally posted by zaara25

boss u making me cry like baby...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

i am not leaving...

NOT LEAVING FROM forum..

and im not doing that just for gurti..

im doing it for u, my another fren who begged me to stay and for all my buddies in GF,,,,

ESP for my buddies,,,

now BOSS, give me tissues, coz my tears are flowing non-stop...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

samia when you coming to tanus update, you still have to do your punishment

Ya Ya when ever i'll come i'll do it ...
Waise i really like Jugnu mama ...๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by sweetsammo

Ya Ya when ever i'll come i'll do it ...
Waise i really like Jugnu mama ...๐Ÿ˜†

yes i read about his actions today๐Ÿคฃ poor mamu becomes mamu all the time
zaara where are you???? oye did you get washed away in your own tears, sweety where are you, come quick varna i will send samia after you

yes i read about his actions today๐Ÿคฃ poor mamu becomes mamu all the time

thanks for the tissue BOSS..

u are seriously WORLDS BEST BOSS...

but BOSS ur reminder reminds me, do i and sister have to post we love tej tomorrow??
Edited by zaara25 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by zaara25

thanks for the tissue BOSS..

u are seriously WORLDS BEST BOSS...

but BOSS ur reminder reminds me, do i and sister have to post we love tej tomorrow??

ok lets start the vote? i will ask everyone personally here and they will say yes or no and i will count and tell you, and zaara no campaiging ok๐Ÿ˜†
Samia have a question, zaara and thush have been technically a bit naughty and as punishment they have to put tej's pic and say "I LOVE TEJ" at tanus update,

should they or shouldnt they do it

๐Ÿคฃi was reading and coming all the posts and i was about toquote sisy message to stop her after seeing Boss's Mesage Thush is stunned ๐Ÿ˜†Uff This thank god boss stoped u otherwise i woundt have finish my home work proprly..Now i think i can get back to it..and guys still HQ link is not updated๐Ÿ˜•