Verry Busy Pm Her & Ask/Tel That
We Are Changing The Day
Ask Also If She Is Ok With It
😛

Love My Crew

Sofiya Sis Jaan I Lovee You Soo Much You Know Na You Are The Bestt
Veronika My Bigg Sis You Are The Vampire Boss
Reema My Fight Cat Love You Loadzzz Funny Girl,Thush Cat2 Love You My Crazy Bud
Salma Di I Love You As Much I Love Your Amazing Vms,Kirti Boss CDidiots Awesome Title Jaani Love You My Boss,Azi My Buddie Di I Love Chatting With You Love You Loadzz,
Param Jaani Thnx For Joining The CD Love You Allot For That Sweetie,
Muskaan You Are A Sweet Buddie Love Yaa,Shalini Miss You Loadz These Times Love You Jaan,Sara Thnx Allot For Joining The CD Love yaa,Bubbly Vampire2 Nice Name You Tough Love You Allot,Sanya My Jaani You Know 2 Hotties Are Still Mine Love You Allot
Deepthi Sweet Jaani I Love Your Pic Which You Send On Dashboard Love You Allot,Hina My Qand Long Time No Speak But I Lovee You Still,Nehara Thnx Allot For Always Hitting The Like Button Love Youu,Sangs Buddie Miss You These Days Buss Hmm Love You Still Allot,Dewdropped Thnx For Joining The CD Love Yaa,Mishty My Old Sweet Buddie Thnx Allot For Joining The CD
 ,Shreya Thnx Allot For Joning The CD Buddie,Pinku Dear Also Thnx For Joining In We Love You,Mouli Thnx For Joining The CD Love Youu, new entry priya is thanked for having the courage to enter the mad house Welcome Dear Samia Dear Thnx For Joining The CDiots Thread lol Love You My Buddie Preeti Dint Speck To You Yet But Thnx For Being Here You Most Welcome Dear Slov My Buddie & Awesome Vm MakerThnx For Joining The Thread Yaar Love Youu New Entry Zaara My Toilet Queen Welcome Dear You Soo Funny Love Youu Muahh Mansi New Entry To The Crazy Crew Such A Sweeti Welcome Jaan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sofiya-

hey jaan :D

eey jaan
how are you??
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail

Gc;s Blog Updated and not feel like commenting there

Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for the lovely response you all are giving to Debina and my blog!  Today I want to share a day in my life with you all.  My mornings start at 6 AM as I get ready to reach the sets by 7 AM for shoot.  I am shooting till about 7 PM after which I leave for home and get ready for action classes!  Yes you heard it right, action!  Both Debina and I are currently learning action and I have to tell you Debina is great at kicks and action as she has also in the past learned horse riding.  Action classes are daily Monday-Saturday and sometimes even Sundays.  And after action classes which are from 8 PM to about 10:30 PM, then I head to the gym or dance classes.  Three days a week I hit the gym and three days a week Debina and I head over to dance classes together!  

It's a lot of fun as I really enjoy action and dance!  The day ends by reaching home by 12 AM after which I freshen up, have dinner and head off to sleep.  Yes I am surviving on about 4-5 hours of sleep but that isn't bothering me much as I am all pumped up to learn things I love.  Sometimes my classmates in my action class tell me that they are amazed that after 12 hours of shoot, I have the energy to come to action classes.  In all honesty, I love action and it had gotten left out in the middle due to hectic schedules but I am so glad that I am back to it.    

My schedule from the last two months has been something like this and I am really loving it!  And yes I am also being extra conscious with my diet as I now have Debina who labels my tiffin boxes with numbers and timings on when I should be eating what during the day!  So I guess I am taking in the right amount of protein, and having the right food to compliment the exercise and it really feels great!

Love,

Gurmeet

😳
Originally posted by: Kash-fanforever

eey jaan
how are you??

Am Good you tell :D😳
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail

hey jaan :D

🤗🤗🤗🤗
Jenny-forever thumbnail

😳

Am Good you tell :D😳

Im Also Good
So Have Was Ur Exams ?😳
Thank you Sim🤗

Congrats again Thush🤗 

Welcome back Sofi🤗

Originally posted by: --Thush--

Gc;s Blog Updated and not feel like commenting there

Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for the lovely response you all are giving to Debina and my blog!  Today I want to share a day in my life with you all.  My mornings start at 6 AM as I get ready to reach the sets by 7 AM for shoot.  I am shooting till about 7 PM after which I leave for home and get ready for action classes!  Yes you heard it right, action!  Both Debina and I are currently learning action and I have to tell you Debina is great at kicks and action as she has also in the past learned horse riding.  Action classes are daily Monday-Saturday and sometimes even Sundays.  And after action classes which are from 8 PM to about 10:30 PM, then I head to the gym or dance classes.  Three days a week I hit the gym and three days a week Debina and I head over to dance classes together!  

It's a lot of fun as I really enjoy action and dance!  The day ends by reaching home by 12 AM after which I freshen up, have dinner and head off to sleep.  Yes I am surviving on about 4-5 hours of sleep but that isn't bothering me much as I am all pumped up to learn things I love.  Sometimes my classmates in my action class tell me that they are amazed that after 12 hours of shoot, I have the energy to come to action classes.  In all honesty, I love action and it had gotten left out in the middle due to hectic schedules but I am so glad that I am back to it.    

My schedule from the last two months has been something like this and I am really loving it!  And yes I am also being extra conscious with my diet as I now have Debina who labels my tiffin boxes with numbers and timings on when I should be eating what during the day!  So I guess I am taking in the right amount of protein, and having the right food to compliment the exercise and it really feels great!

Love,

Gurmeet

Thush ðŸ¤£What Happened ðŸ˜† DEB DEB DEB DEB DEB ROFLROFLROFL
 i like it 
he's sharing his life Wowww
ohh he's so sweet 
LOVE GUR😳
Originally posted by: Kash-fanforever

Im Also Good
So Have Was Ur Exams ?😳

finish finish my Exams :P😳