Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FunnyFF:*AbhIya-Shaadi Ke Baad*updated-part28pg.68 (Page 9)

minibsp2007 Senior Member
minibsp2007
minibsp2007

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
very nice update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alone-

Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Awesome part yaar.. Abhiya were gr8..bt I cant see them fighting.. Whoz dis mysterious lady..is she maithali..?? Continue soon..thanx for d pm..lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bellastiel-Alone-

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Nice update
Thanx for the PM

-Alone-

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
its gret...m luking forward

-Alone-

M2NZ Senior Member
M2NZ
M2NZ

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
I m guessin thts mathili :P
Please add me in ur Pm list

-Alone-

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
This is so funny please add me in ur pm list and pm me when u update.

-Alone-

Deepi20 Goldie
Deepi20
Deepi20

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
This FF is so different and funny! Please add me to your PM list. Thanks!

-Alone-

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Part -7

Abhay enters in the restaurant. He comes near the table n becomes wondered to discover the mysterious lady.Shocked She is none other than Maithli. WinkAbhay is staring at maithli with open mouth.Tongue Maithli comes near to him n hugs him.Hug Then she takes abhay to the table . They both r sitting. Abhay is feeling shocked. ShockedIf u r thinking that abhay is shocked to see maithli after so many days , then u r wrong. The reason is maithli's new attire!!! She is totally changed. She is wearing a modern beautiful red designer gown with nice diamond accessories. maithli notices that abhay is unable to move his eyes from her. She feels proud.Star Meanwhile abhay comes into his sense n asks maithli " Where have u been such a long time?"Question Maithli replies " Oh darling i was out of the town. U know i've become a vampire now." Hearing this abhay starts sweating. He is thinking in his mind that if maithli gets to know that he is married then she will definitely bite him. But maithli is telling that " U know baby though i m a vampire but i m facing some problems to use my powers. whenever i want to see someone's present state i can't see them. I think it'll take more time for me to learn using powers properly." UnhappyHearing this abhay feels relieved.Big smile He replies" Don't worry baby . U'll learn everything soon.& one more thing plz don't call me abhendra. It's so old fashioned name. Even I'll call u Metz. Isn't it cool?"Cool Metz says " Ok . Baby. I'll then call u Aby". Abhay agrees. Abhay asks metz about her new look. Metz tells " Oh!! I've bought this dress from the new shopping mall in this city. I always do my shopping from this mall because it's classy!" Abhay smiles. Then they starts gossiping. When they r busy in themselves , pia was listening everything by sitting the nearby table, by covering her face with the menu card. Suddenly she leaves the restaurant.Angry

Metz is calling the waiter. Abhay is surprised.Ermm He asks metz " Why r u calling waiter? We r vampires. We can't eat. & moreover why do u need to call me in the restaurant ?U could meet me in the jungle? It's the best place." Metz becomes angry. AngryShe replies " Aby baby, it's 21st century . Everything has changed except u . In our past life, u always met me in the dirty stable n now u want 2 meet me in the jungle!! U were a miser n u r a miser. Nowdays every couple like to meet in the restaurant n have dinner 2gether. But u!!! I know we can't eat but at least we can see the foods in our table n can take the smell.!!" WinkAbhay remains shut.Then metz  orders fish. The waiter brought a dish with two fish, one larger than the other. Metz tells to abhay, "Please help yourself." Abhay says  "Okay", and helped himself to the larger fish. After a tense silence, Metz says, "really, now, if you had offered me the first choice, I would have taken the smaller fish!" Abhay replies, "What are you complaining for; you have it, don't you?"LOL Metz has nothing 2 say. Poor girl!!! Stern SmileThen she quickly again calls the  waiter n wants to see menu card. Waiter gives it to her n metz points at a name under the menu card which she can't read n says " Plz bring this item to me. I want to eat it." The  waiter replies " Sorry ma'm. U can't eat it. This is our restaurant owner's  name!!".LOL maithli again becomes shocked. Then she decides to change the topic n tells abhay " Aby baby, u know how much i missed u? But i was unable to meet u . Now i don't want to miss u anymore. Will u give me a ring which will be a symbol of our love ?" Abahy replies " Of course dear. just give ur permanent mobile no. I m giving u a ring right now." LOLMetz can't tolerate it. She is going to say something while abhay stops her n tells " U know baby, i have to go 4 a urgent meeting (actually misha , whom he promised to help}, can u wait 4 me here just 4 an hour? I will b back in an hour". Metz was going to tell something but abhay doesn't pay heed to that n rushes from the place. Metz is thinking that abhay has run away from here 4 the fear to pay the bill. She is thinking that should she leave the place? Or not?Confused

Precap: Abhay returns n  gets slapped...  Dead

P.S: Plz press the chaskameter rating n comment on our stars fan club page     

Edited by sdoll - 29 May 2011 at 6:16am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Amulya159shalini.shaliniREBECCA_ROLFEpiyali.1228vikramdeypallavisarkarMavi18mangonaprioty1000mansimM2NZminibsp2007ArjunKiAshminahil1997Deepi20Pari-GuptaCute_Galhazra66Courageous_LeomijanurAkshi0019Princyz_Belleilove99..Bournville..

Go to top