FunnyFF:*AbhIya-Shaadi Ke Baad*updated-part28pg.68 - Page 40

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by cuteteddy

hey dear really sorry for the late comment but i wanna tell u that this is my one of the favourites ! please continue soon this time n pm me whenever u update please dear .

It's ok dear. no need 2 say sorry at all.😉I m glad that u liked it.😳 n i'll definitely pm u sweetie. 😃

PART-23

In the Raichand Mansion

Abhay returns home after dropping children in the school n is getting ready 4 his office. He is wearing his black suit , standing in front of the mirror, suddenly som1 hugs him from his backside. Abhay looks into the mirror n finds that it is pia. Abhay smiles n pulls her infront of him. Pia is wearing a beautiful red sari n she has put a red rose on her hair. Abhay becomes astonished 2 see her.

Abhay: Pia, aaj subha subha tum itna saaj sawar ke kaha ja rahi ho?

Pia: Tum phirse bhul gaye? Tum yeh kaise kar sakte ho? Aaj ka din tumhe yaad hi nahi hai?

Abhay: Aaj ka din? Aaj hua kya tha?

Pia(angrily): Jao , tum office hi jao. Aaj ka din kuch bhi nahi hua tha. Tum bas office jake meeting karo aur apna P.A Mallika pe line maaro.

Abhay: Tum gussa kyun ho rahi ho?

Pia(shouting): Tum abhi niklo ghar se.

n then pia starts pushing abhay out of the door of their room. Suddenly abhay holds pia's hands like a lightning n drags her so closer 2 him n says in her ears" Happy 7th Marriage Anniversary". Pia becomes surprised.

Pia: Iska matlab tumhe yaad tha!!!!

Abhay: Of course. Main kaise woh din bhul sakta hun jis din main bali ka bakra bana tha.Aur agar mujhe yaad bhi nahi hota phir bhi  tumhari red sari dekhke yaad  aa jata coz tum usually sari toh pehnti nahi woh bhi red colour ki.

Pia(makes a crying face): Tum phir se mujhe chira rahe ho.

Abhay : Ole ,ole mere cry baby. Aab plz rona mat shuru karo. Main toh bas mazak kar raha  tha. Zindagi ka itna khoobsurat din main kaise bhul sakta hun.Akhir issi din hi toh humara puri zindagi badal gaya tha.

Pia: wow!! aaj bade romantic ho rahe ho!!!

Abhay: Romantic nahi. Mera zindagi ka sacchai bata raha hun.

Suddenly Abhay starts laughing. N he can't stop his laughing . Pia isn't understanding that why abhay is laughing so much!!!

Pia: Abhay kya hua tumhe?? itna hanss kyun rahe ho?

Abhay(laughing): bas piya, mujhe 6 saal pehle ki baat yaad aa raha hai. tumhe yaad hai naa hum kaise jhagadte the.

Hearing this pia also starts laughing.

Pia: Haan, abhay. kya din the woh!!! Hum toh bas ek dusre ka tang khichne pe busy the.

Abhay :n do u remind that day?

Pia: Kaun sa?

Abhay: Arre, metz n jay ka shaadiwala din??

Pia: Woh din main kaise bhul sakti hun? actually ussi din se hi toh humari zindagi asal mein badal gayi thi.

Pia blushes.

Both abhay n pia go into their past by remembering those wonderful moments of their life.

--------------AbhIya's Flashback starts-------------------

6 yrs ago

That day abhay carried pia home in his arms n pia was trying 2 hide her face into abhay's  jacket.

Abhay: Kya hua pia? Tum kya mere andar ghus jaogi?

Pia: Haan. Mujhe tumhare andar jhank ke dekhna hai ke tum mujhse kitna pyaar karte ho.

Abhay: tumhe kya lagta hai, main kitna pyaar karta hun tumse???

Pia: Mujhe kya pata? tum kabhi bolte hi nahi.

Abhay: Aab har baat kya bataye ja sakta hai. Kuch batein samajh lena padta hai

Pia: Mujhe samajh nahi aati. Mujhe proof chahiye, tum mujhe bolo tum mujhse kitna pyaar karte ho?

Abhay: Aab mujhse bola nahi jata. Main kuch karke dikhaon?

Pia: Matlab?

n abhay pulls her so closer n kisses her n pia was feeling that yes!! she is in the heaven by getting that person who loves her most in this world. She closed her eyes n tried 2 feel the love. Then pia felt that without abhay her life has no meaning, in fact she felt that without him, she wud die!!!! Her heart started beating fast n she hugged  abhay so tightly , it seemed that she has got the thing 4 which she has born. Then she kissed him . Their rooms window opened by the heavy air flow n they cud see the beautiful moon from their bed. That day they promised that they will try their best 2 live all of the moments of their life Then pia's hair started blowing with the air n abhay was touching the hair with so much love. With the time going on, they got intimate.  . (Aab tum log soch lo, isse zyada likhungi toh kahin banned na ho jaun😆😳.).

From this day their life started changing. They both just wanted 2 live their life full on with each other. those days were like a dream coming true. n their no. of quarrel also reduced.

After somedays

There was a party in Raichand mansion. Abhiya were dancing. Suddenly pia felt like dizzy n she felt like puke. She wasn't able 2 stand properly.

Abhay noticed that n asked-

Abhay: Tumhe kya hua pia? Tum thik toh ho na?

Pia: Pata nahi. mujhe chakkar aa raha hai aur ultiyan aa rahi hai.

n after telling that pia faints. abhay carries her quickly in their room n calls a doctor . Doctor comes , does the check-up n tells-

Doctor: congratulation!! She is  pregnant!!!

Abhay remains shocked. He was of course very happy as he never heard such a good news in his life  but he was worried that how the child would b?

the doctor told abhay 2 take pia 2 his clinic 4 proper check-up next day n abhay did the same. The doctor replied  after check-up that " congratz!!! U r going 2 b parents of twins!!". Abhiya was same time happy n worried also.

But after returning home Haseena asked-

Haseena: Kya hua abhay? Tum padeshan kyun dikh rahe ho?

Abhay: Aapko pata hai na mom ke pia maa bannewali hai. par mujhe darr lag raha hai ke bacchein kaise honge i mean they r going 2 b the children of a human n a vampire!!

Haseena: Come on abhay. iss mein padeshaan honewali kya baat hai. Yeh dono bacchein half human n half vampire honge. n they will have the all qualities of u n pia like other children also inherits their parents quality.

Abhiya felt relaxed.

Finally that day came when Nirbhay n Ria were born. Abhiya were so happy that  tears flows came from their eyes after watching their babies n after carrying them in their arms.

After that abhiya's life became more beautiful. With the time going on, Nirbhay n Ria were growing up n look!!!2day they also joined the school!!!

------------------FLASHBACK ENDS--------------------

Abhay n Pia come back from their past thoughts 2 the present.

In the school

Ria goes n takes seat beside a boy . Ria smiles at the boy n  tells him –

Ria: Hi, i m Ria. What's ur name?

But the boy doesn't give a look at her. Ria feels like insulted. She lightly pushes the boy by using her elbow in anger. The boy then moves back 2 her n says-

Boy: Look, ms. Raichand. Don't look at me like this. I hate this.n don't try 2 mess with me.

Ria is shocked 2 hear this. She never expected that a normal boy can talk like this. Moreover, when she tried 2 mess with him??She was just trying 2 befriended with him. But look at him!!! He is behaving like that he is a prince of somewhere.  But Ria knows that this boy's behavior is completely strange as she is a half vampire . Ria becomes interested 2 know more abt the boy.(Afterall , she is her mother's carbon copy😆).

Other side, Nirbhay is sitting on a bench alone. Suddenly a girl wearing a long  frock comes near 2 him n wants 2 sit beside him. But Nirbhay shouts-

Nirbhay: Stay away from me!!!

The teacher looks at him n asks that what's his problem. Nirbhay replies that he wants 2 sit alone but this girl is trying 2 sit beside him. The teacher looks around the whole class n says" Let her sit beside u. there is no other seat vacant in the class". The girl sits.

Nirbhay is boiling in anger.

PRECAP: Nirbhay tears off  the girl's frock from the lower side by stepping on her long frock . The girl is staring at him  with her most surprise!! Abhiya get complain against nirbhay.😡 There is a party in the raichand mansion 4 celebrating abhiya's 7th marriage anniversary where a lots of thing is going 2 happen.  ðŸ˜†  

hey awesome part dear ! luvd it i was waiting for the next part n i hope i m the first one to comment ! now soon abhiya children luv story will start hun. abhiya scenes were awesome n i know u don't wanna get banned for writing ahem ahem scenes so its ok hun once again fab dear !
oh lovely and sweet update aur ye dono bacche kahin jeh aur T ke to nahin hai na ðŸ¤£
omg!!!tumne toh luv story finally likh hi di😆abhiya r so lovely!!!n waiting for nirbhay's part😆damn!that lil man is gonna be fun😉
awesome update...finally..abhiya ki love story in ur ff ðŸ˜†...ria and nirbhay sach main apne parents ke carbon copy hai...🤣..these kids are surely gonna be fun
Originally posted by cuteteddy

hey awesome part dear ! luvd it i was waiting for the next part n i hope i m the first one to comment ! now soon abhiya children luv story will start hun. abhiya scenes were awesome n i know u don't wanna get banned for writing ahem ahem scenes so its ok hun once again fab dear !

Yup dear , u r the 1st 2 comment.😆Thnx a lot dear 4 liking my ff. n i don't feel ashamed of writing ahem ahem scenes😆 but IF has some rules, issi liye kuch zyada nahi likh payi.😆
😆
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

oh lovely and sweet update aur ye dono bacche kahin jeh aur T ke to nahin hai na ðŸ¤£

Thnx dear. 😊Thoda wait karlo, pata chal jayega kiska bacche hain woh dono😆
Originally posted by ilove99

omg!!!tumne toh luv story finally likh hi di😆abhiya r so lovely!!!n waiting for nirbhay's part😆damn!that lil man is gonna be fun😉

Kyun,😉 aab ho na khush??😆 Abhiya ka lovestory pake?😆Abhiya r the loveliest couple i've ever seen.😳n nirbhay ...oh i tell u...yeh aapna baap se bhi do kadam age niklega.😆
🤣 Dono bacche bilkul apne parents per gaye hai... aur yeh naye bacche Jeh aur Metz ke lagte hai ðŸ¤£ superb update...