Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FunnyFF:*AbhIya-Shaadi Ke Baad*updated-part28pg.68 (Page 19)

Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Awesome update yaar.. So it was jay d wolfie.. I thought it would b Sid.. & Metz Sweeping..n Haseena is happy wit it..dat's gr8.. Carry on..thanx for d pm..lol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alone-

REBECCA_ROLFE Groupbie
REBECCA_ROLFE
REBECCA_ROLFE

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
you are the best writer ever i am tired of reading booring lovy dovy ffs yours is different it is damn funny
thanxz for such an amazing post
love you s doll
ROFL               lOL

-Alone-

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged

PART-12

After a nice holiday Abhiya return home. But when they were getting down from the car pia got a urgent call from panchi. So, she went 2 dobriyal house. abhay comes inside the home alone. He becomes so shocked 2 see that metz is sweeping floor wearing gown. he can't stop laughing. When he is laughing haseena comes there n says " Look abhay!!! pia has mend her ways. 2day she is doing all household courses which she never did before!!! but one thing is ticking in my mind that why she is wearing this gown? Pia never wears a gown !!!". Abhay isn't understanding what shud he answer? Abhay knows very well that haseena doesn't like metz at all. If haseena comes 2 know about metz then she will throw out abhay from the house!!!! So, abhay decides 2 keep quiet n replies haseena " mom, u know very well that pia always keep doing strange things, so may b this gown is her new strange thing!!!" . after cleaning the room metz sees that abhay is here. She blushes seeing abhay. Then she runs 2 the kitchen n brings a glass of rooh afza 4 abhay n tells " Drink this hun. I've made this with my own hands". Then again metz blushes.   In mind abhay is telling that " 2day is my doom's day. Pia will come back any time. Then i don't know what will happen!!!". He has not finished this thinking that time pia returned home. When she sees that metz is here n she is giving abhay rooh afza pia becomes speechless. She took a little time 2 understand the whole thing coz she isn't a stupid like metz n after all pia was a supermodel from paris !!!. After understanding the matter pia's first reaction is a harsh scream! Then her voice rises up from one level 2 another. She starts screaming " U witch... how dare u 2 come in my home n moreover u r giving drinks 2 my abhay?". Metz is speechless after seeing pia. she is unable 2 answer pia bcoz metz isn't understanding what's is going on? she is confused 2 see pia n thinking in mind" I m standing here , so how can i stand that place n scream!!! Is it my dream? " when pia sees that metz isn't replying then she goes near 2 metz n pushes her n tells " U witch...churail... dyaan... bhootni... teri yeh himmat tu aapni ishq ki numaish karne ke liye yahaan bhi aa gayi?" Hearing these words abhay puts his fingers into his ears n haseena opens her mouth...

PRECAP: Metz n pia r having a great fight in the issue-who loves abhay most?? But what is abhay doing that time???    

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossREBECCA_ROLFEpiyali.1228vikramdeyminibsp2007prioty1000Mavi18mangonaminahil1997Deepi20LuvAbhiyaarjuhiCute_GalVru_16hazra66alicia212--Signorina--SheDevilmijanurilove99Akshi0019.SmokeySilence...Bournville..

minibsp2007 Senior Member
minibsp2007
minibsp2007

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Enjoyed your update and i have started imaging the fight betwen metz and pia only verbal fight or physical. Imagine they both are fighing with each others hair.LOL

Any body wins Abhay has to suffer the consequences
form both the sidesBig smile

Abhay might be thinking that "In sab se accha tha to me misha se shaadi kar keta"Shocked

Next time expecting little long updateTongue

Edited by minibsp2007 - 14 June 2011 at 7:03am
-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minibsp2007

Enjoyed your update and i have started imaging the fight betwen metz and pia only verbal fight or physical. Imagine they both are fighing with each others hair.LOL

Any body wins Abhay has to suffer the consequences
form both the sidesBig smile

Abhay might be thinking that "In sab se accha tha to me misha se shaadi kar keta"Shocked

Next time expecting little long updateTongue

Thnx dear. ya, it is very funny 2 imagine metz n pia's fight n with their hairs!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page..That's a great idea. I'll include this in the next part.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Bcoz i already thought that 2 do.

And regarding long update i just want 2 say i m very busy now-a-days. so, it bcomes very hard 4 me 2 write a long part coz i've 2 write instant update without any thinking before. But i'll try 2 write a little bit longer next.

minibsp2007

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Great update.metz n pia fighting awesome.thnx for pm.

-Alone-

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
gr8 part.i enjoy it lot.piya & metz see each other.now our bechara abhay in a big trouble.pleas update soon.thanks for pm.
ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLawesome yrLOL

Go to top