Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FunnyFF:*AbhIya-Shaadi Ke Baad*updated-part28pg.68 (Page 11)

mansim Senior Member
mansim
mansim

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

nice partClapClap

ohh she want to eat the restaurent owner coolLOLLOL

ya abhay is always a miser remember the jacket he has worn for centuriesLOLLOLLOL

thanks for the pmBig smile

update soonWink

--Signorina-- IF-Rockerz
--Signorina--
--Signorina--

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
funny updateLOL
continue soon and i cant wait for the next part slapShockedLOL
thnx for the pmEmbarrassed
minibsp2007 Senior Member
minibsp2007
minibsp2007

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
LOLNice update, eagerly waiting for piya's reaction and abhay detting slapped.
Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Waiting for Abhiya's confrontation
Nice Paer
Thanks for the PM
Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
very gus part.Ametz part was too funny.thnx for pm.update soon.
LupusTheliel Newbie
LupusTheliel
LupusTheliel

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
OMFG...!!!!  u r an awsum writer ...!! please pm me wen u update !! :))
-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Part-8

Abhay returns after one n half hour. He is feeling nervous by thinking that is metz still waiting 4 him?Confused When he enters in the restaurant , he sees that metz is sitting there. he feels relived. Big smileHe comes near to metz n tells " Oh baby. I m so sorry. But what could i do ? I had some very important work".Embarrassed Metz replies " Yeh... i know. U had really something important like misha ...". OuchAbhay opens his mouth with wonder n tells " How do u know ?" ShockedMetz replies " I know many other things also darling". Abhay thinks that may be metz has started to use her power properly n she has come to everything about him.Shocked So, he decides to distract metz mind by telling " Oh metz... U know how much i missed u . I have waited 4 u ever. I always loved u." TongueMetz has a smirk on her face n says " Oh really? But i doubt that in modern age u can fall in love with some other girl who charmed u with her innocence. U know ... i also think that even u can get married with that girl who's face resemblance with me. Don't take me wrong but it can happen because i wasn't with u n u were alone n seeking 4 love...". ErmmAbhay tells fast " No baby. I can't do that. & no girl can be compared with u though being like ur face. May be the girl can be like u but i will never look back to her. She will must be like  a chipmunkLOL who looks cute n every1 loves to see that but she can't fool me.Wink   I always love u...". Abhay wasn't finished telling that he gets slapped.OuchOuch Metz is boiling with anger.Angry She starts screaming " U ^*%%&%.Censored What the hell do u think of urself? I look like chipmunk?Angry Do i have a tail?Question Do i have long teeth like u ?Question Is my eyes like a ball?Question". Abhay has put his hand on his cheek n telling with wonder" Why u'll look like this? U r so beautiful. I was just telling about the girl who looks alike u.& the important thing is that her nature won't match with u. She must be quarrelsome n doubtfulApprove " Metz replies " Oh really!!! The girl looks like chipmunk? she is quarrelsome? She is doubtful ?Question". By saying this metz gives another slap to abhay.Angry She is shouting " I always knew that u have ur brain full of  cow-dung Sillybut 2day u've proved this. U r such an idiot that u can't even identify ur wife or girlfriend. U moron... I m not ur metzzz... I m pia. That pia who is ur wife. Can u remember? ".Angry Abhay's eyes r becoming again marble .Wacko He tells with shocked face" What r u telling? How can it be possible?. U r wearing the same dress n jewellery   like metz!!!". Pia replies" Ya, i m wearing the same dress. I was following u.  U know ur liar metz has told u so many lies!!. She told u that she shops from the new shopping mall n her designer dress... U know when i decided 2 get ready like metz to catch u red-hand, i went to the shopping mall n before i could enter the mall i saw that ur metz designer dress were selling into the nearby footpath of the mall. I went there n asked about the dress , the seller told me that these dresses are copy of designer dresses n these are torn from some parts.LOL The price of the dress is 200 rs. n sewing charge of the torn parts r urs!!LOL I bought 1 n sewed it n also bought urmetz diamonds (!)from the next seller LOL. When i came into the restaurant with a plan i saw that urmetz was running away becoz the waiter was asking for bill. LOLAfter she left, i paid the bill n again reserved the table becoz i knew that u'll definitely come". Abhay is trying to faintDead but pia tells him " Stop ur drama. & tell me what should i do with u? Would u like to come home now?". Abhay thinks that if he rejects then he will never be able to enter home later. So, he decides 2 go home.Blushing

Precap: Pia is asking abhay that whom he loves more ? The liar beggar maithli Questionor the quarrelsome piyaliAngry? Abhay is thinking about the answerD'oh !!!!!.

Hi, frnds. Thnx a lot 4 liking my writing. I know 2day's part was a kind of serious, but it was needed. I can assure u that the next parts will b again fun filled. Big smile                 

Edited by sdoll - 31 May 2011 at 4:48am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

pa24703987REBECCA_ROLFEabhiya07piyali.1228prioty1000minibsp2007mansimpallavisarkarMavi18Deepi20minahil1997Cute_Galhazra66Courageous_Leomijanurilove99SheDevilAkshi0019.SmokeySilence...Bournville..

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
LOL god u r too much sdoll.Poor AbhayLOLLOLROFL

Go to top