This content was originally posted by: Pari-Gupta

awesome update
so Josh and Nirali are JMetz twins
I think Nirbhay is stalked by Nirali
continue soon
thanks for the PM

Thnx a lot.😊
ya, josh n nirali r jmetz twins.😆
n of course nirali is stalking nirbhay, afterall she has 2 take revenge from him.😆

Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice update! Panchi's daughter is just like Panchi, always after food! 😆 Looking forward to the party and precap sounds interesting! Continue soon 😊
ARHI-SKLOVERS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry 4 nt commenting before
d story is going cool 
abhiya scenes were awesome

nirbhay n ria r also cool
panchi's daughter pammi is also like her
gosh nirali n josh r metz n jeh's children

hope so nirbhay doesnt do anything bad n it wd be nirali who is making d video
plz pm me whenever u r going to update
n sorry i couldnt me commenting regularly as i m in 10th n i have to study...😊😊

sana
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ mijanur, deepi, seabeauty, sanaa>

thnx a lot dearoos 4 liking my FF. 🤗
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
sirf thnx se kaam nahin chalega, update bhi to karo 😆
-Alone- thumbnail

PART-26

Pia is surprised 2 see Jeh-metz with nirali n josh. She goes near 2 them n asks –

P: Wow!! Jeh n metz..what a pleasant surprise. When did u return from abroad?

J: We returned 2day morning n suddenly we got abhay's call. then he invited us 4 ur anniversary party. Ohho.. main toh bhul hi gaya. yeh dono bacchon se milon.

P: I know them. Yeh nirali hai aur woh josh. lekin tum log toh aaj aye ho toh phir yeh dono bacchein kaise school mein the?

J: Oh! Yeh dono bacchon ko toh humne yesterday hi bhej dia tha, unki nanny ke saath. taaki inka school na miss ho jaye.

P: Toh ye baat hai!! Bahut hi pyaare bacchein hai dono. Jao bacchon nirbhay aur ria aapni room mein hi hoga. Unse jaake mil lo.

Nirali n Josh left the place. Abhiya start gossiping with Jeh-metz.

************************************************************************

Nirbhay is trying 2 hatch a plan 2 destroy the party but he's not understanding what shud he do. Suddenly he sees that Mallika is pouring something on a glass n mixing some kind of powder in it. He goes near 2 mallika 2 know that what she's doing. Nirbhay hides himself beside the table , so that mallika can't see him. Then he hears that mallika is saying 2 herself that " Aaj toh main abhay ke saath dance karke hi rahungi. Aur yeh seductive powder usse meri aur kareeb leke ayega." Hearing this , a plan comes into nirbhay's mind.

Then nirbhay tells in his mind: Bewakoof aurat. isse pata bhi nahi hai ke dad ko yeh insaani powder se kuch nahi hoga. Dad ke liye toh woh nasheela potion chahiye jo daddu ke room mein hai. Aur main aab woh potion churaunga kyunki daddu toh niche party mein busy hai.

After that nirbhay steals the potion from Chand's room n mixes it in the glass when mallika was going 2 give it abhay. But mallika didn't notice that nirbhay was mixing something in that glass as her whole concentration was on abhay.

mallika goes near 2 abhay n tells him –

M: Sir, yeh aapke liye. Pee jiye naa.

Pia thinks: Nautanki kahiki. Main kya aakhon mein dikhayi nahi deti. Drink laya hai toh bhi abhay ke liye. Meri hi saamne meri pati ke saath flirt kar rahi hai, iski himmat toh dekho!!!

But abhay takes the drink n thanks mallika.

Then the DJ asks all 2 come on the dance floor. All come n start dancing. abhay n pia r dancing 2gether with the party music. n the potion starts affecting on abhay.

Mallika goes near the DJ n tells him 2 play a romantic song. n mallika leaves the place.

Then she goes near 2 abhay n asks him –

M: Kya aap mere saath dance karoge?

Abhay who's not in his sense replies: Ya, sure.

Mallika becomes very happy 2 see that her seductive powder is doing it's job properly. Then they go on the dance floor 2gether . The DJ is going 2 play the romantic song but nirbhay comes there n hypnotize him n plays the song " Dekha jo tujhe yaar dil mein baaji guitar".

Mallika is shocked 2 hear the song but abhay who's not in his sense , starts dancing like a tapori with mallika. Mallika also then joins him with a flirting attitude by thinking that at least she can dance with abhay.

On the other side, just look at poor pia...she is so much hurt that she can't utter anything or stop abhay . She is just staring at them with her big big eyes. In  2min. pia controls herself n starts boiling in anger..she is feeling like 2 throw something on Abhay n mallika.

n Nirbhay who did all these is very happy 2 see his mom in anger. He thinks in his mind:Aaj toh dad ka band bajnewala hai. Aya tha mujhe satane , aab dekhna mom kaise inka haalat kharab karti hai. Bahut dil mein guiter baaj rahe hai naa, thodi hi der mein dil mein angaar jalne wala hai .

Pia isn't doing anything by thinking that she'll do everything after the party is over n she doesn't want 2 create a scene in the party, but when the song came into that line " Chumu chumu, tere honthon ko chumu" pia cudn't control over her anger n she tries 2 find something but she isn't seeing  anything 2 throw on abhay which can hurt him xtremely. Suddenly she sees that pammi is passing thereby with her chips packet. Then pia smiles coz finally she has got a proper thing 2 hurt abhay. She quickly picks up pammi n throws her 2 abhay.

Then *BOOM*..*BOOM*...

Everything silent 4 5min. Then it is seen that pammi is sitting very happily on abhay who's is lying on the floor like a frog in the dissecting table in the science lab , eating her chips n asking very innocently-

Pammi: Kya hua chachu??Aap floor mein kyun lete hue hain?

n abhay who has come into sense after this bomber attack, says-

A: Koi mujhe bachao, mere saans bandh ho ja rahi hai. Mere upad se yeh patthar hathayo. mujhe kuch dikhayi nahi de raha. main kahan hun?

All the guests who came in the party, now understand that something wrong has happened coz till now they were thinking that the way abhay was dancing with mallika , it  was only 4 fun n they were enjoying a lot. but now they understand that something is serious.

Sid quickly goes near abhay , pulls up his daughter n sends her from there 2 ria's room. Then he pulls abhay n makes him stand. Now abhay can see his around. At first he looks at pia who is looking at him with her fiery eyes. abhay doesn't understand what happened.

But at this moment Jeh comes near 2 abhay n asks-

J: Kya hua abhay? abhi toh tum mallika ke saath acche khase dance kar rahe the dil mein guitar song pe.Kitna majaa aa raha tha humein.  Achanak kya ho gaya?

A: Kya? main mallika ke saath dance kar raha tha? woh bhi dil mein guitar pe?

J: haan. tum aisa kyun behave kar rahe ho , jaise ke tumhe kuch pata hi nahi?

A: sach mein mujhe pata nahi. Aisa lag raha hai ke main hosh mein nahi tha!!

Pia was listening quietly. but now she says with a strong tone-

P: Aapna yeh natak bandh karo. mujhe sab kuch pata hai.Ladki dekhke tumhe hosh kahan rehta hai.  Tum toh pehle se hi aise the. Humesha kisi na kisi ladki ke saath tum dikhayi dete the. Mujhse hi galti ho gayi jo maine tumse shaadi kar li. Lekin aab aur nahi. Main tumhare saath aur nahi reh sakti. I can't tolerate u more. Now i want divorce .

Hearing this every1 is shocked. n abhay !!! He's feeling that suddenly his world is shattering into pieces. He's shivering but can't utter anything.

But Sid tells on behalf of his brother: Listen pia, tum pagal ho gayi ho kya? Kya bole jaa rahi ho?

P: nahi main toh aab hosh mein aayi hun.  Tumhara lafanga character dheela bhai se shaadi karke meri zindagi barbad ho gayi hai. Lekin, aab main aapni galti sudharne jaa rahi hun.

Sid: Dekho pia, jaldbazi mein galat faisla mat lo. Zindagi barbad ho jayegi.

Panchi also joins sid n tries 2 make pia understand . But pia isn't listening any1.

Suddenly in the projector a video starts on the screen which showing Mallika is mixing powder in abhay's drink n she's saying all those lines . Now it's Nirbhay's turn 2 shiver. He is shaking in fear that if his deed also shown in the video then what'll happen 2 him. He only wanted 2 teach his dad a lesson but he didn't expect that this will get worsen n his parent will start talking abt divorce!! 4 the 1st time he's scared..

But it's a relief 4 nirbhay that the video ends with mallika's deed. He wasn't shown in the video. Nirbhay leaves the hall n goes 2 ria's room where all the children r playing.

Pia is thundered 2 see the video, she is unable 2 look at abhay's eyes . She runs away from there by crying n goes into her room n locks herself. n abhay is also astonished 2 see his efficient worker mallika's deeds. n mallika...don't ask abt her, she has no option but stand like a statue in front of all. Every1 is looking at her with so much hatred.

***********************************************************************

Then maithli, who gets angry very fast, goes n gives mallika a tight slap. Metz says 2 mallika-

Metz: Tumhari himmat kaise hui meri abhyendra ke drink mein nasheela powder milane ke?Jab aaj tak maine kuch nahi milayi abhay ke drink pe toh tum kaunsi khet ki mooli ho, haan?

Now it's jeh's turn 2 get shocked by hearing "meri abhyendra". What does that mean? Does it mean that metz still loves abhay or she has a special place of abhay in her heart till now!!!!          

PRECAP: AbhIya share romantic moments where jeh-metz huge fight . Nirbhay gets blackmailed by nirali n ria becomes jealous with josh-pammi. 

||P.S: This part of my FF is dedicated 2 my dear friend madhuri who has been waiting eagerly 4 a long time 4 this part.😃 n i m really sorry dear, that i kept u waiting 4 this part.😭But i had valid reasons 4 not updating like my xm n tour😳.  I m really feeling happy by thinking that som1 like my FF this much. ☺️Thank u so much dear frnds 4 liking it🤗.||

-Alone- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

sirf thnx se kaam nahin chalega, update bhi to karo 😆

Maine update kar dia hai.😉 aab padhlo aur comment karo.😳 then again i'll give thnx. 🤣🤣
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thank u so much for updating and its such a cute update. i can imagine abhay dancing on that song 🤣
sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aditi🤗🤗..i luv u for this update🤗
gosh how i missed yr ff😭...n firstly i luv nirabhay..he is my cutie pie...
always evil..i luv him 😛😆
mallika ki idea..warey waa🤣...
n seriously imagining abhay on that song🤣🤣
u r back with a blast buddy🤗...
n that pammi wala scene ...i really can't stop 🤣🤣
yeh pammi be na apni mumy ki tareh🤣🤣...bechar mer sid😆
i luv my sweetu brainless piya😆...so d ball is in nirali's court😉😆
metz slapped her😆..hmm..she really needs training🤣
d precap is very interesting...n yeh kya sunraheyum😲..josh with pammi...yeh ladki apni mummy ki tareh kyun hey re😆...
thnx a lot 4 saying so dear😊...now update soon..else😈...
my luv 4 nirabhay is growing😆

Edited by madhuri16 - 12 years ago