Fan Fictions

FunnyFF:*AbhIya-Shaadi Ke Baad*updated-part28pg.68 - Page 38

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
wow sdoll awesome update yaar.It was so funny.Poor Abhay ki wedding hi chut gyi jst coz of Pia😆😆.I so loved it yaar.And romance b/w Abhiya in ur update😲.Oh I loved it😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really nice 
kitni der lagadi pia ne 
very good😳waitinf for precap 
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: renuka1997

Lovely update...
It was really cute...
Continue soon...
Thanx for the pm...
Love u...
Renuka...

Thnx a lot dear. 😃
-Alone- thumbnail
                                                                                 PART-22

~~  A New Beginning~~

A black shiny car stops infront of a big school's playground. A 6 years old baby boy gets down from the car.

The boy looks like an angel!!! He has got extreme fair skin n he has got two beautiful blue intense eyes in which if u'll look , u'll feel that two blue oceans r confined on those eyes!! His mysterious reddish lips seems like that these want 2 tell a secret  but the boy is stopping them. n his shiny silky hairs which rests on his forehead r just blowing with the wind. Most importantly the boy has a calm n quiet personality which is very strange 4 a 6yrs. old boy. He is wearing a black jacket which makes him more mysterious...

After getting down from the car , the boy starts walking 2wards the school. But suddenly his father who has come 2 drop him in the school shouts...

Dad: Wait!! 2day is ur 1st day at school . i want 2 tell u something abt this.

Boy: Not interested.

n the boy starts again walking 2wards the school.

His father is astonished with his son's behavior. He  didn't expected anything like this from his son, at least 2day. But he knows that his son is like this. meanwhile, when dad was thinking all these abt his son, a baby girl got down from the car. Oh, ya!!! I forgot 2 tell u. This baby girl n that boy r twins.

After getting down from the car, baby girl starts applying lipstick on her lips. ya, this girl is extremely fashion-maniac. She has also got fair skin, two big  black eyes in which she is holding a lots of curiosity n she also has big eyelashes. She is wearing a pink short skirt with a pink artificial flower on her head which is full of curly long hair.

When the baby girl was busy in her make-up , her dad caught her red-handed. He starts boiling in anger n starts yelling...

Dad: Kitni baar tumhe kaha hai bacchon ko yeh sab make-up nahi karna chahiye. Par tumhe toh kuch samajh mein hi nahi aati.tumhari dimaag kharab ho gayi hai. Din par din tum badtameez hote ja rahe ho aapni bhai ki tarah. Tum bahut hi zyada bigad gayi ho.Tumhe toh aab line pe lana hi padega.

N her dad raises his hand 2 slap her. n the girl makes a puppy dog face with her eyes full of tears n her hair starts blowing with the wind. His father isn't able 2  slap her coz this scene reminded him abt som1 very special 2 him  n there comes a smile in his face.

Then he bents on his knees n puts that hand which he raised 2 slap his daughter on her head n says...

Dad: dekho beta, bacchon ko aisa make up nahi karna chahiye. Isse skin  

kharab ho jate hain. Tum toh samajhdar ho na . Tum kya chahogi ke tumhara skin kharab ho jaye??

Girl: Nahi dad. I m sorry. Main agli baar aisa nahi karungi(In her mind: aur aapke saamne toh bilkul bhi nahi).

n the girl makes again a puppy dog face. Her father gives her a chocolate n says fresh up ur mood now. 2day is ur 1st day at school, so become happy. The girl becomes happy by getting the chocolate. Then her father says...

Dad: i want 2 say u something very important. plz listen carefully. 2day is ur 1st class. so, when u'll go 2 ur class , ur teacher will ask u questions , for God's sake, answer them sweetly. i hope u understood what i want 2 say. Plz don't behave like ur brother. he is just too much arrogant n haughty.

Girl: akhir aap pe gaya hai. anyway, main samajh gayi. I will answer teachers all questions only in sweet words. ok, aab main jati hun. 

n the girl starts running 2wards the school. n her father shouting...Main tum dono ko pick up karne aaonga class khatam hone ke baad.

Inside the school 

The baby girl enters into the class n she sees that already the teacher has come into the class n teacher is telling that all of the students have 2 wear school uniform from 2mrw n it is their 1st class , so they r allowed 2 wear their casual clothes, but from 2mrw they have 2 abide by all the rules n regulations of the school.

The girl feeling sad as she won't b able 2 wear her favorite clothes from 2mrw n she won't b able 2 show off .

She was going 2 take her seat but suddenly the teacher notices her n calls her near 2 the teacher, actually the teacher is a lady.

The girl goes near 2 the ma'm the ma'm tells...

Ma'm: Dear, u r late. but i m forgiving u 4 the 1st time. now tell me ur name.

Girl reminds that her father told her 2 talk with teachers in sweet words, so she replies..

Girl: My name is laddoo.

Ma'm(shocked): What r u telling? How is this possible? Tell me ur father's name?

Girl: Gulabjamoon.

Ma'm: R u crazy? what's ur mother's name?

Girl: Jalebi.

Ma'm: Enough!! tell me ur address, where do u live? i've 2 contact with ur parents.

Girl: Hum mithai ke dabba mein rehte hai.

Ma'm is about 2 faint , but suddenly that boy means her bro comes in the class n shouts "Stop it , Ria."

Ma'm asks him" Do u know this girl?".

He replies: yes, this my dumb sis Ria, Ria Raichand.

Ma'm: n what's ur name?

He replies proudly : I m Nirbhay Raichand.

Ma'm: Oh!! That's means  ur both children  of Mr. Abhay Raichand n mrs. Pia Raichand?

Nirbhay: Exactly!!!

PRECAP: Ria finds a strange boy who is sitting beside her but isn't giving her attention which is insulting her ego. on the other hand, nirbhay wants 2 sit alone in a bench while a another girl wants 2 sit beside him.

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
it was a nice update..dono bachche apne mom dad par gaye hai..par yeh kya...un dono ke bachche kab ho gaye...wah...sahi main new beginning..i loved it...update soon..thanks for pm...
ilove99 thumbnail
hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!ab nirbhay aur riya ki luvstories chalengi😆but i am sad tumne pia aur abhay ka romance nahi dikhaya!!!nirbhay is just like abhay arogant and ria dumbo like pia!!ah what a rhyme😆
-Alone- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: peehu24

it was a nice update..dono bachche apne mom dad par gaye hai..par yeh kya...un dono ke bachche kab ho gaye...wah...sahi main new beginning..i loved it...update soon..thanks for pm...

In dono ke bacchein hone ki kahani toh next part mein sunaongi , as flashback.😆 thnx 4 liking.😊
-Alone- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ilove99

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!ab nirbhay aur riya ki luvstories chalengi😆but i am sad tumne pia aur abhay ka romance nahi dikhaya!!!nirbhay is just like abhay arogant and ria dumbo like pia!!ah what a rhyme😆

Aww, meera dear, don't b sad. pia aur abhay ki romance tumhe next part mein milenge.😆akhir romance nahi hoga toh bacchein kahan se ayenge???😆😆☺️☺️n bacchein toh maa baap pe hi  jayega na...😆aur naam bhi dekho maine same type ke hi dia hai.😆
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ye abhay pia ke bacche kaise ho gaye, tumne unka romance to dikhaya hi nahin
-Alone- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

ye abhay pia ke bacche kaise ho gaye, tumne unka romance to dikhaya hi nahin

I will show that on the next part n  all mysteries will b unfolded there. afterall romance ke bina bacchein kahan se ayenge??😆😆I have written this part for some drama.😆