Frequent Posters

-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

That was hilarious...🤣 🤣 🤣

aweesomee update... you have some imagination... hats off to u...😆 😆
I loved the part when Abhay called Haseena to save him for Piya n Metz 🤣 🤣
Update soon... waiting to read the next chpt...

Thnx. I'll write soon.😃
ilove99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sdoll

Agar ekta issi tarah ki ghatiya track lati rahi show mein toh to usse mar hi jana chahiye.😆at least hum to torchar se bach jayenge.😆

Waise if ekta wants she can take the idea of this FF, then we'll never get bored.😆

so true😆
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow! This update was too funny! But now that Piya left the Raichand house, I'm gonna miss her and Abhay's cute and funny quarrels! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊
-Alone- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepi20

Wow! This update was too funny! But now that Piya left the Raichand house, I'm gonna miss her and Abhay's cute and funny quarrels! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊

Don't worry frnd. They can't stay away from each other long. 😉
-Alone- thumbnail

PART-15

Pia enters to the dobriyal house but she can't recognize the home. Coz everything is scattered here. No things r  in their  usual place. Pia becomes confused. Suddenly she sees that panchi is moving the sofa n telling " Come baby come." Pia feels relaxed by thinking that this is her home. She goes near panchi n asks-

Pia: hey panchi. Is ur little pet cat missing? That's why u have created an earthquake in the home?

Panchi: No, actually my big pet vampire is missing.

And panchi starts looking under the sofa.

Pia: What? Sid is missing? So, why r u looking under the sofa? he can't even get fitted there.

Panchi: What r u telling? If he changes his form n takes the form of bat, then he can adjust there.

Pia: Come on panchi. It's so lame excuses. It's serious. Do mom n dad know about it ?

Panchi: No, they r not in the home, they have gone out of the town with misha.

Hearing this pia tells in her mind that " Oh! misha isn't in the home. so i can call abhay here 2 find out sid ." But then pia remembers that she had a great fight with abhay ,so she leaves the idea.

Then pia asks panchi –

Pia: Panchi, actually what happened between u two? Tell me clearly..

panchi: Actually pia, yesterday neel came here 2 meet me. Then he took me 2 a long drive. & Sid saw both of us in the home n misunderstood me. I think he has left home in this shock.

Pia: Oh no. This is so bad . Panchi ... tumahari bhi toh character dheeli hain..

Panchi: Come on pia. Plz help me out. I don't know what 2 do.

Pia: I have got an idea!!!!

Metz is standing in the forest n crying at her hearts content. actually her crying sound is very noisy n annoying.

Jay was trying 2 find his shikaar in the forest but metz crying sound wasn't giving him 2 catch that. So, he gets very annoyed n says in mind " aaj kaun mar gaya jo jungle mein  uska shok manaya ja raha hain. Aur awaaz sun ke to yeh lag raha hain ke kisi kutti ro rahi hain. Chalo aaj iss kutti ka hi shikar karte hain. Aur jo kutti itni gandi awaz kar rahi hain uska mar jana hi behtar hain." Thinking this jay comes near 2 metz n jay is in his full werewolf form.

When jay sees that actually it is metz , then a strange sound comes from his mouth. This sound distracts metz n she looks at jay who is in werewolf form. Seeing him metz shouts-

Metz: Aaa.

Meanwhile sid who is in the jungle thinks  hearing this sound that again a vampire catcher has come 2 catch him n he is playing the siren. He covers his ears n runs away from there.

Jay hearing metz sound tells-

Jay: Shut up!!!

metz: how dare u ? u furry fuzzy animal 2 ask me shut up. Do u know i m princess metz , i'll do whatever i wish. Aur aaj kal to janwar bhi bolne lage hain , aur to aur mujhe order de rahe hain chup hone ke liye!!!! arre , bewakoof, main tera baat kyun sunu? Main phir chillaungi-Aaa, Aaa. Kya karega tu,? Haan? Karega kya tu?

Jai: Main tujhe kaccha chaba jaunga. Nahin, tujhe khake to mera dysentery hoga.  

Metz: Accha hoga. Phir tujhe to saline dene bhi koi nahi ayega. Arre jake pehle aapna shakal toh dekh aina mein. Bada aaya mujhe khanewala ...Tera paas to aina bhi nahi hoga. Junglee kahin ka. Rukh...

Then metz brings out a mirror from her purse n handles it 2 jay n tells-

Metz: Dekh, kitna bade bade baal, daant, nakhun, aur akhein hain ya button? Yuke, tera to aukaat hi nahi  mujhe khane ka...

Hearing this jay tells" Tujhe dikhata hun mera aukat" n comes into his human form. Seeing this metz becomes shocked. She says-

Metz : Tum?????

Jai: haan, main. Tum itna rona dhona aur chilla kyun rahi thi? Tumhari uss ashiq ne dhoka de dia kya?

Metz makes a face n tells" Haan, woh bhi tumhara masooka ke liye..."

Jay blushes hearing this n says-

Jay: Kya sab gandi baatein bol rahi ho?

PRECAP: Abhay comes 2 know about missing sid. He comes 2 find sid  in the jungle...  

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

hey sdoll tumne 14th part update kyun nahi kiya tha.Well.I love both 14 & 15 parts.They were awesome😊

ilove99 thumbnail
awesome yr!i can't stop laughing!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 
  jay blushing!!☺️😆hope pia aur abhay jaldi mile😳

-Alone- thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

hey sdoll tumne 14th part update kyun nahi kiya tha.Well.I love both 14 & 15 parts.They were awesome😊

Yaar maine 14 th part update ki thi yesterday n 2day i've updated 15th part.😉

Thnx 4 liking them.😃

-Alone- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilove99

awesome yr!i can't stop laughing!🤣🤣🤣 

jay blushing!!☺️😆hope pia aur abhay jaldi mile😳

Thnx hun. It's my pleasure 2 make u laugh. i m feeling happy that at least i m able 2 make som1 laugh.😃

Ya, pia n abhay will meet soon.
😉
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow great update..It's too funny Masooka??? too funny yaar...