FunnyFF:*AbhIya-Shaadi Ke Baad*updated-part28pg.68 - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
 Nice update! The Piya-Maithali fight was hilarious! Precap sounds interesting! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
This FF iz so hllrious I cant stp laughing bt iss ma thoda romance ki masala v daal do yaar...
Awesome update
Vachudi Chand was superb budhha hoga tera baap
Waiting fir the next part
Originally posted by NaomiRayaan

This FF iz so hllrious I cant stp laughing bt iss ma thoda romance ki masala v daal do yaar...

I've written in the 1st part that there r so many awesome romantic ff in our forum. So i m trying 2 write a funny 1.๐Ÿ˜‰ Issi liye main romance kam aur hilarious lines zyaada prefer karti hun.๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by pari_smart

Awesome update
Vachudi Chand was superb budhha hoga tera baap
Waiting fir the next part

thnx a lot 4 liking it. i'll update soon.
Originally posted by Deepi20

Nice update! The Piya-Maithali fight was hilarious! Precap sounds interesting! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ya i'll try 2 continue soon. N thnx a lot.
churail kabhi jhoot nai bolti๐Ÿคฃ
Wow again great part.Metz-pia was awesome.thanx for the pm.
Hey Sdoll...๐Ÿ˜Š
Just started reading your FF and believe me I've never laughed so whole heartedly in any other FF's...๐Ÿ˜†
You are just fabulous fantabulous..Gosh..Still laughing..Going ROFL..๐Ÿคฃ
You're Haseena-Abhay-Chand part was rocking...Really these people don't looks like they're Vampire... Itni khilli aajtak maine kisi vampires ki udti huyi nahi dekhi hai...๐Ÿคฃ
And coming to the most rocking hillarious most enjoyable part...Piya and Maithili's wwe...Oh gosh... Those words chudail and bhootni which Piya was using was damn funny... And you were totally right that Maithili is more stupid than evil...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
Aww...Poor Abhay... Feeling pity for him...Bichaare ka sandwhich ban gaya between two breads...๐Ÿคฃ

Do continue soon...๐Ÿ˜Š
Lots of love..โค๏ธ
Sweta...๐Ÿค—
Edited by 1301Princess - 12 years ago
Nice update๐Ÿ‘Eagerly waiting for Abhay to get one or two blows in this ladies cat fight๐Ÿ˜‰
You FF is the only saving grace as the show now a days has become very gloomy without Abhay-piay and with this new Jay-Piya love track crap.
Eagerly waiting for next update, plesae pm me.