Fan Fictions

FunnyFF:*AbhIya-Shaadi Ke Baad*updated-part28pg.68 - Page 11

Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wow again a great update.Abhiya's convo was too funny.n loved their lovely scene.Thnx for the PM.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey awesome update sdoll.LOL Abhay is dead agn.Metz & Pia will make Abhay's chatni😆
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
that was ausum...loved it...update soon...thanks for pm
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG this update was too hilarious 🤣 I loved it! Abhiya's arguments are always so cute! Waiting for the next update, continue soon 😊
--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

part 8 and part 9 both  are awesome 😃
Edited by black_scorpio - 12 years ago
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Woww yaar Awesome update.. Abhiya's arguement was soo cute n too funny.. Loved it.. Continue soon..thanx for d pm..lol.
mansim thumbnail
nice part👏👏
all the jokes were hillarious🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
their argument was very cute😳😳😳😳
thanks for the pm😃
update soon😉
Edited by mansim - 12 years ago
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

PART-10

Abahay n Pia decide 2 spend a holiday. Pia is very  keen 2 visit a beach but abhay is disagreed with her. He wants 2 visit some cold place. After  hearing  his opinion pia tells " Oh!!! now i understand ur plan. U don't want 2 visit the beach coz there i'll wear beach clothes n u don't like it. So, that's why u want 2 go cold place where i can't wear those dresses.!!!". Abhay  replies " U r wrong. I don't want 2 go to beach coz i can't wear beach clothes like u n  I want 2 go cold places bcoz there i  wudn't  need 2 wear new extra clothes as i always wear heavy jacket. " Pia tells with wonder " That means chit bhi tumhara aur pat bhi tumhara!!! Everything u plans 4 ur advantages, that's so mean...". Abhay says "Then ok. If u don't want 2 come , it's fine. But i m definitely going." Pia starts doubting on him. She asks " Why r u excited 2 go out alone? Is metz waiting there 4 u ?" Abhay replies " Come on. Not again. I don't know where is metz. I wish i cud know(in mind)". Pia tells " I m coming with u . I don't  care where r we going. But 4 sure i m not leaving u alone." Abhay tells in his mind" That's the way 2 make one's wife agree with his decision." Abhay n pia go on their holiday, but they cudn't tell Haseena about their journey coz she wasn't in the town.

When AbhIya is in their journey , meanwhile Metz is checking  the friendsbook by using Koogle. She is using Koogle coz Loogle is only Pia's  private search engine. In friendsbook  metz  find some wedding pics of  AbhIya. Though metz calls herself very modern but the reality is that she is the same old maithli who is unaware of modern technology n advantages n she is ignorant of modern science's discovery. The reason of her being ignorant is she was living a secret life in an old mansion where no people visit. She never came out of the mansion untill she cud make some proper use of her power n she was always worried about her fangs. If any1 notices her fangs then she has 2 b embarrassed. She came out now coz she has learnt 2 control her fangs. She heard about the friendsbook n koogle from a group of young people when she was passing by them in the road. Then Metz started taking computer lessons but it seems very hard 2 her. She doesn't understand most of the things about computer. But  2day after a lots of effort  she is successful 2 open the search engine n search friendsbook. Coming to the point, metz is shocked 2 see the wedding pics. She isn't understanding how she came into the pics with Abhay!! It's definitely her. But how Abhay made these pics? Although she is looking very good in the pics. Metz is thinking that Abhay was living 4 a long time with modern people n he must have learnt some modern technique 2 create these  types of pics. Oh how much Abhay loves her!!!! He loves her that extent that he has created wedding pics of their n posted it on the net 2 show the whole world about their love. By thinking that tears come into metz eyes. But she controls herself as vampires never cry. She is feeling more love 4 abhay.

In the evening metz is standing in the jungle n thinking about the pics. She isn't understanding how some1 can create these pics? When metz was thinking these things suddenly some1 came rushing from the jungle n hugs her tightly. Metz is shocked!!!!

PRECAP: Metz is talking with that person. That person is also shocked after seeing metz. Metz is upto eating his brain.       

--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
funny update
metz😆koogle🤣
Edited by black_scorpio - 12 years ago
M2NZ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I m  guessing that person SID 🤣🤣🤣