M2NZ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I m guessin thts mathili :P
Please add me in ur Pm list
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is so funny please add me in ur pm list and pm me when u update.
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This FF is so different and funny! Please add me to your PM list. Thanks!
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Part -7

Abhay enters in the restaurant. He comes near the table n becomes wondered to discover the mysterious lady.๐Ÿ˜ฒ She is none other than Maithli. ๐Ÿ˜‰Abhay is staring at maithli with open mouth.๐Ÿ˜› Maithli comes near to him n hugs him.๐Ÿค— Then she takes abhay to the table . They both r sitting. Abhay is feeling shocked. ๐Ÿ˜ฒIf u r thinking that abhay is shocked to see maithli after so many days , then u r wrong. The reason is maithli's new attire!!! She is totally changed. She is wearing a modern beautiful red designer gown with nice diamond accessories. maithli notices that abhay is unable to move his eyes from her. She feels proud.โญ๏ธ Meanwhile abhay comes into his sense n asks maithli " Where have u been such a long time?"โ“ Maithli replies " Oh darling i was out of the town. U know i've become a vampire now." Hearing this abhay starts sweating. He is thinking in his mind that if maithli gets to know that he is married then she will definitely bite him. But maithli is telling that " U know baby though i m a vampire but i m facing some problems to use my powers. whenever i want to see someone's present state i can't see them. I think it'll take more time for me to learn using powers properly." ๐Ÿ˜”Hearing this abhay feels relieved.๐Ÿ˜ƒ He replies" Don't worry baby . U'll learn everything soon.& one more thing plz don't call me abhendra. It's so old fashioned name. Even I'll call u Metz. Isn't it cool?"๐Ÿ˜Ž Metz says " Ok . Baby. I'll then call u Aby". Abhay agrees. Abhay asks metz about her new look. Metz tells " Oh!! I've bought this dress from the new shopping mall in this city. I always do my shopping from this mall because it's classy!" Abhay smiles. Then they starts gossiping. When they r busy in themselves , pia was listening everything by sitting the nearby table, by covering her face with the menu card. Suddenly she leaves the restaurant.๐Ÿ˜ก

Metz is calling the waiter. Abhay is surprised.๐Ÿค” He asks metz " Why r u calling waiter? We r vampires. We can't eat. & moreover why do u need to call me in the restaurant ?U could meet me in the jungle? It's the best place." Metz becomes angry. ๐Ÿ˜กShe replies " Aby baby, it's 21st century . Everything has changed except u . In our past life, u always met me in the dirty stable n now u want 2 meet me in the jungle!! U were a miser n u r a miser. Nowdays every couple like to meet in the restaurant n have dinner 2gether. But u!!! I know we can't eat but at least we can see the foods in our table n can take the smell.!!" ๐Ÿ˜‰Abhay remains shut.Then metz  orders fish. The waiter brought a dish with two fish, one larger than the other. Metz tells to abhay, "Please help yourself." Abhay says  "Okay", and helped himself to the larger fish. After a tense silence, Metz says, "really, now, if you had offered me the first choice, I would have taken the smaller fish!" Abhay replies, "What are you complaining for; you have it, don't you?"๐Ÿ˜† Metz has nothing 2 say. Poor girl!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณThen she quickly again calls the  waiter n wants to see menu card. Waiter gives it to her n metz points at a name under the menu card which she can't read n says " Plz bring this item to me. I want to eat it." The  waiter replies " Sorry ma'm. U can't eat it. This is our restaurant owner's  name!!".๐Ÿ˜† maithli again becomes shocked. Then she decides to change the topic n tells abhay " Aby baby, u know how much i missed u? But i was unable to meet u . Now i don't want to miss u anymore. Will u give me a ring which will be a symbol of our love ?" Abahy replies " Of course dear. just give ur permanent mobile no. I m giving u a ring right now." ๐Ÿ˜†Metz can't tolerate it. She is going to say something while abhay stops her n tells " U know baby, i have to go 4 a urgent meeting (actually misha , whom he promised to help}, can u wait 4 me here just 4 an hour? I will b back in an hour". Metz was going to tell something but abhay doesn't pay heed to that n rushes from the place. Metz is thinking that abhay has run away from here 4 the fear to pay the bill. She is thinking that should she leave the place? Or not?๐Ÿ˜•

Precap: Abhay returns n  gets slapped...  ๐Ÿคข

P.S: Plz press the chaskameter rating n comment on our stars fan club page     

Edited by sdoll - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow...dat ws so cool...waiting for next update...abhay slapped๐Ÿ˜† thanks for pmEdited by peehu24 - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LOL damm funny so finally u updated
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update
precap uhhh
what a pity state of abhay
thnx for the pm
excelent update.metz & abhay's metting is so funny.i enjoy it really.pleas update soon.thanks for pm.