India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Similarities between "Geet Series" & "Draupadi"

Geetseason2 Senior Member
Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Current state of series "Geet"reminds me of the "Draupadi's vastra haran scene in Mahabharat,the famous scene recreated

Just a comparison to show what is the actual state of the series Geet and what fans feel about it.

The recreation is not to make fun or attack anyone but is to take out frustration and irritation which fans feel becoz of helplessness and my apologies to writers and director in advance and anyone else who gets hurt.

The article is written as an eye opener to hurt not to insult but to hurt to realise and cash on the oppurtunity and once in a life time oppurtunity to work with Drashti and Gurmeet which only few lucky ones have got and wud get in future.

Hope after reading the comparision and points written there will be a positive change in attitude of writers and the director in particular.

The famous scene from Mahabharat recreated with characters to be played by members of team Geet.

1) Drihtrastra is palyed by Starone,the blind king who was not just blind with eyesight but also with brains,he lacked the vision and understanding to visualise the future consequences of his decision.

2) Bhishma Pitah Maha is played by Nissar Parvez the loyal fighter and mentor who is bound by his commitment and guidelines which are laid by the throne on which the king sits and is helpless and has minimum control over the proceedings.

3) Mama Shakuni is played by the new director of series Geet who is complementing the writers vision in a very good manner.

4) Guru Dronacharaya is played by the dialogue writer Barry Dhillon who is loyal to the king and follows Bhisma Pitah mah's instructions

5) The 5 Pandavas are
a) Maan Singh as Yudhisthir
b) The loyal fans and creative fans as Bheem
c) Swati Pandey and Noel Smith as Arjun
d) Priya Ramanthan and Nishi Oza as Nakul and Sahdev

They are helpless as they have no more control or rights over Draupadi and have lost it to the "Kaurvas"

6) Kaurvas comprises of :

a) The three writers as Dushasans,Duryodhana and others.. who are busy in vastraharan of Draupadi.

7) The series Geet,characters Maan and Geet represent "Draupadi" who are now in wrong hands.

8) The most important loyal viewers and true Maaneet's as Lord Krishna who are acting as saviours of Draupadi and are giving out that piece of cloth in terms of TRP's to save and retain the honour of the sacred and very much loved "Draupadi"...

Edited by Drashtisfriend - 17 May 2011 at 1:43pm

Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Why this old sarcastic article again?

Well:

1) The present writers and team has given us 'Geet's character killing and theme of the series destroying act in terms of holi sequence."

2) After having done it,they did not even justify Geet's stand in a convincing manner.

3) Reunion scene though brilliant but not convincing becoz geet never showed guilt for her act which ideally shud hv been shown.

4) Maaneet is about Maan and Geet and present writers just out of love for Dev have brought him in between,the fact is Geet's proximity to Dev despite all that he has done is not justified by writers and Maan's behaviour with Dev too.

had they shown Dev saying ..in a scene

" That it was important for him that Geet forgives him alongwith facing Law and he was trying his best and how he was getting evidences of his crime so that in future he surrenders but before that Geet forgiving him was important."

Certainly Dev's acceptance of his crime makes sense when he is shown taking serious efforts to prove his crime and above all he himself is finding evidences..certainly proves his intentions..

well coming down to the present track;

5) Important Maaneet scenes lack vision,planning and to give examples i have written ideal reunion scene and scene for karvachaut as well which is giving a feel of daily soap where something or some issue comes in..

inshort..present writers r thinking from a typical daily soap point of view and not Geet..

To prove my point read the scene I have written for karvachaut and later compare it with what will be shown by present writers and makers.

6) present ideology is to compromise on Maaneet scenes and from the build up to their scenes to treatment given,it lacks serious commitment.

I have already explained how with proper examples given...how in the past possible stretch of Maaneet scenes was sacrificed to show parallel track scenes.

How possible scenes were not thought off when they were there asking for a shot.

7) Thanks to the screen presence and brilliant chemistry of Drashmeet fans are feeling good and compromising and wud continue to do it and series Geet will walk but certainly not fly.

8) If you ever watch Geet now and when you sit and watch it you feel good you really feel good that this is the best the creative teams sitting out there can give and the fact that fans who have watched them for one long year have a far better vision,are writing it are feeling it and the fact that a particular fan's vision is far superior for Maaneet gives a sense of satisfaction and also a sense of restriction,restriction of being just a fan.

9) 300 crossed and getting saturated is not the case with Geet becoz fans still want more of drashti and gurmeet and it is such an advantage for star one to have them working for them which still ensures series Geet will have a bright future for sure..

10) I may be banned again for writing harsh truth and to curb my voice which is a voice of die hard Maaneet loyal who has seen work of Swati Vincent,Priya Maan Singh Noel in the past and who is not asking to bring them back but is asking to atleast immitate their style of work or else atleast improve and change your style of work which makes series geet from being a good series to an excellent series what it was in the past.

Instead of showing a decent build up and in detail concentration on Maaneet scenes makers are busy with God knows a track which has immense potential only if used as a catalyst which provides innovative and new plots to explore Drashmeet chemistry and Maaneet romance..

It is really unfortunate to see that makers of Geet cant even understand what appeals more despite close to completing one year and after two months of negative feedback for the Arjun and Annie track they not just keep increasing the time for which it comes but to frustate fans even more,they keep adding characters to their track.

"Concentrate on the chemistry between Drashti and Gurmeet,elaborate their scenes,show them more,fans and viewers want to see them,doesnt matter if the story is moving at a slow pace,maintain optimum pace,but for God's sake think over how scenes between Drashti and Gurmeet can be elaborated and not how parallel tracks will improve.

Maaneet scenes are either written half heartedly or edited badly or are left in between as if they are playing the parallel track and others are leads.

Only Maan and Geet scenes will keep the fans hooked and excited becoz it is common sense as to how the series wud move further,fans have become immune now and they know maximum possible tracks which might come..

What fans dont know is,how the romance between Maan and Geet wud move forward,how wud the circumstances lead to scenes between Maan and Geet.

If your writing team cannot think of the scenes then read scenes written by the fans on facebook,if your writing team thinks that they are great in their work,they are wrong,they are so poor that they are not only making parallel tracks unbearable but are also destroying the feel of the Maaneet relationship by some absolutely disgusting piece of illogical writing and character assasination which was so cleverly built by Swati Pandey and others.

Even after reading this you cant understand what fans feedback is then I am sorry to say,Star One,the production team and team Geet are the biggest loosers and the most undeserving team becoz they dont have the competancy to justify the chemistry between Drashti and Gurmeet which is so rare and is a prized asset.

Vikrant Khatri may have written alot in past but with every day passing feels a time will come when even Drashti and Gurmeet wont be able to attract viewers becoz now dissatisfcation amongst fans becoz of ignorance and stubborness of makers and channels has reached threshold and "Leave it: feeling is slowly taking over becoz starone and makers of Geet are constantly proving and showing fans that fans are a mere source of puppets who can be fooled to earn fortunes but not listened becoz fans dont know the real life circumstances...

Unfortunate,really unfortunate for Drashti and Gurmeet,they are now stuck with those who dont even have a normal vision to show their immense talent and chemistry.

Vikrant Khatri keeps coming back despite knowing that he will be insulted,abused or banned only becoz of love for Drashti and Gurmeet and with a hope that a sweet language which was earlier 8 months ago or tough language which is ever since AA track began can give some insight to makers as to what is the stage of the series and what is the feedback of most who dont even come to social platforms to express their view.

Someday even I wud go away with no hopes left and shud be soon as i shifted from 9.30 slot to internet during AA track thinking Geet wasnt worth to waste 30 minutes and it was better to watch geet forwarding other scenes and now from internet to possible quitting if writers who are just exceptional and too gud with the theme of the track dont use it to explore Maaneet scenes..

Yours is the only series I watched till date and i took the effort of giving analytical points only to give you a constructive feedback with examples and not becoz I am crazy teenager..who is mad for his superstar.

I am a professional and I know the points I have been writing if ever given to someone else wud have sat down read and then changed the attitude after reanalysis understanding its plus points..

Inshort till date I have been doing "SWAT" analysis for you guys and also gave examples so that you can understand your strengths and weakness...

'Geet' series is certainly far better than others and from days when AA track was on..

A request to present writers...you guys are brilliant with the track..just try to explore the smallest and minute possible chance of elaborating a sequence or possible Maaneet Scene and if you wanna know how then read few scenes I wud have shown

1) Reunion

2) Karvachaut

3) Geet Season 2: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1675882

Take care and hope you take it positively as many are watching it for sure,wud enjoy it for short time but there is only "maaneet' who can keep viewers hooked to the series for a long and a very long time.

Chao...this is my effort after writing paras for three days while traveling in train daily.

Geet is back to bussines,congratulations...( A positive feedback said in sarcastic manner)...
Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

How the present writers right from day one ensured that they dig the pit in which series "Geet" can be "buried" is already explained by me earlier.

Here is the link to give you examples how "Maaneet's Romantic  Image" was brutally murdered by the present team of writers and director in particular.

Most important link to show where Geet is loosing its ground and why:

Followed by other links:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top