Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZooniBegam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Oops i comment on his blog more than 3 times!hmmm thx for informin tat he update his blog!
Here's the msg i wanted to tell him!
Thx bhai for sharin us abt ur daily routine schedule...love to hear more of it! Heard u went malaysia wow u were so close to my country! Do take care of ur health! And ya hope you do share it whenever u're free!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks...

No comments...

πŸ˜†
zerro thumbnail
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: temorocks

Thanks...

No comments...

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Silentsoul thumbnail
Does it make any sense what he wrote...whoever wrote that need english classes,,,,,,,,,,with PR...my strict advice
Edited by kuls11 - 12 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: kuls11

Does it make any sense what he wrote...whoever wrote that need engliash classes,,,,,,,,,,with PR...my strict advice

I think both GC and DB need to go to English classes, no offence, but it will help them...

I am not being rude here, but since GC is attending so many classes with DB, then why both of them don't go to English classes? It will improve their English, since they r in this field...

Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: temorocks

I think both GC and DB need to go to English classes, no offence, but it will help them...

I am not being rude here, but since GC is attending so many classes with DB, then why both of them don't go to English classes? It will improve their English, since they r in this field...

They both do, but  heard GC English he needs more...and one more...DOes he spent any time with his legal wife...or all he spent time in action...anyway...pathetic blog update
Edited by kuls11 - 12 years ago
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kuls11

Does it make any sense what he wrote...whoever wrote that need engliash classes,,,,,,,,,,with PR...my strict advice

Blog is always written by a third person...although i agree Gurmeet can do better with his english...
If he does that there will be no damn thing left for him to make him successful in bollywood if he ever takes that course...😊

anyways i liked the update...kind of liked the way he shared his routine...😊
arey after shooting for so long she might be forcing him to go to classes so she can spend time with him otherwise he will sleep na -------db kya bacchae ki jaan lege kya .
poor soul gc better take rest.
 once he told that because if he doesn't go she will fight so he is just following .
his life revolves around her that's good na😡.

ya gc u really need english class forsure to brushen up ur speech forget action ur expert in that u need to do this.
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
laung da lashkara
arre blog update aaya
o baby specimen ki jaan se pyaara
GC phas gaya bechara
Ooo Patialviii

🀣 
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣