Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Rucha looked super hot today. And her expressions were fantastic. My silky tressed pink beauty was was awesome.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rucha as an actress look hot but rashi can't say nothing. 
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Jake - She is a good actor and her costumes are the best after Aham's in SNS.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Lady Bee..definitely the embroidery!๐Ÿ˜†

n NST was also plenty..so we could study the NHQ well...๐Ÿ˜†
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Bee for the information.  Will have to go  home and watch.

I am glad that you agree regarding the natual light and GB, I bring forward the following evidence to as a reminder for those who are on the fence:
-  the kite flying scene -  oh my!
- stepping on the firecracker - my! my!
- all the SW out door scenes - oh dear me!

- Shelly

PS For Bee - how was your trip?  PM me.
Edited by lovtv - 12 years ago
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Bee  I had been thinking about your NHQ since I watched the pre-cap yesterday, I figured you would give us your score today, and you did. Thank you.

With Shelly on all those scenes. will watch the show after I go home. Can't wait.
choti_rani thumbnail
Oh Bee you are right on target! His sherwani really did look hot on him and his facial expression as Koki was BBQing him (As Jake would say) was priceless! He looked like a little lost puppy. I just wanted to go and give him a big hug and then quite possible faint in his arms as I feel his gorgeous biceps. PHEW! Okay gotta fan myself off after that thought. Excellent analysis. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by Eesha2 - 12 years ago
br2499 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovtv

Thanks Bee for the information.  Will have to go  home and watch.

I am glad that you agree regarding the natual light and GB, I bring forward the following evidence to as a reminder for those who are on the fence:
-  the kite flying scene -  oh my!
- stepping on the firecracker - my! my!
- all the SW out door scenes - oh dear me!

- Shelly

PS For Bee - how was your trip?  PM me.

All the scenes - Oh my! indeed! 

Trip was awesome. My husband caught the shutter bug and  took some 1000 photos and I now understand the life of models๐Ÿ˜ƒStill sorting through them. Will pm you and Tammie with the links from home tonight.
br2499 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Bee  I had been thinking about your NHQ since I watched the pre-cap yesterday, I figured you would give us your score today, and you did. Thank you.

With Shelly on all those scenes. will watch the show after I go home. Can't wait.

I didnt watch it on Monday as I had to prepare for a lecture. I saw Jake and Suk's post on the epi and decided to watch. Hope you caught up by now.
br2499 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eesha2

Oh Bee you are right on target! His sherwani really did look hot on him and his facial expression as Koki was BBQing him (As Jake would say) was priceless! He looked like a little lost puppy. I just wanted to go and give him a big hug and then quite possible faint in his arms as I feel his gorgeous biceps. PHEW! Okay gotta fan myself off after that thought. Excellent analysis. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Easy my girl! Gopi dho dalegi, like his laptop!