Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

BBQ not reducing NHQ

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Ahamaholics and Friends,

Let me tell you at the outsset that this series of posts only deal with superficial things - that is - Nazim's looks!Stern Smile So read on with this understanding!LOL

After the leap in NHQ, today NHQ steadied. Loved the white/off-white sherwani and the embroidery enhanced his looks. I never thought embroidery is for men's dresses but today I am officially changing the opinion.  The lost boy expression he had when Koki was BBQ-ing him was the cutest expression I have ever seen in Nazim. And then his contemplation in the garden. Oh my! NHQ at 13.5+ (Nothing can match the leap!) Shelly! I bow to your superior judgement. ODB looks his best in natural light!

NST was not as high as on Friday. Only some 10 min or so. But then the clueless expression made up for the loss in time.
 My dear friends, I am happy to announce that our GB is learning to act.  Keep it up Nazim. By the time the romance starts, you will do well.

Bye until next time.

PS:- Jake! RST is climbing up and as usual her saree was very nice and thanks for suggesting BBQ.

-----
NHQ- Nazim Hotness Quotient (on a log scale)
NST - Nazim Screen Time
RST- Rucha Screen Time
GB - Golden Boy (of course you know who I mean)
ODB - Our Dear Boy (again, you know who)

Edited by br2499 - 10 May 2011 at 9:32am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharsimran15ShellJAatopthejazzgal-tellyaddict-ll-Shilpa-llsuk19-GayabCat-MereMahiyaa.

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Ahamaholics and Friends,

Let me tell you at the outsset that this series of posts only deal with superficial things - that is - Nazim's looks!Stern Smile So read on with this understanding!LOL

After the leap in NHQ, today NHQ steadied. Loved the white/off-white sherwani and the embroidery enhanced his looks. I never thought embroidery is for men's dresses but today I am officially changing the opinion.  The lost boy expression he had when Koki was BBQ-ing him was the cutest expression I have ever seen in Nazim. And then his contemplation in the garden. Oh my! NHQ at 13.5+ (Nothing can match the leap!) Shelly! I bow to your superior judgement. ODB looks his best in natural light!

NST was not as high as on Friday. Only some 10 min or so. But then the clueless expression made up for the loss in time.
 My dear friends, I am happy to announce that our GB is learning to act.  Keep it up Nazim. By the time the romance starts, you will do well.

Bye until next time.

PS:- Jake! RST is climbing up and as usual her saree was very nice and thanks for suggesting BBQ.
he did look hot

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499-tellyaddict-

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
@Lady Bee...it seems like u just analysed Ahem again today...did u miss the serial.

br2499-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Bee, i was w8ing 4 ur nhq n nst analysis. Wil coment after watching the epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran15

@Lady Bee...it seems like u just analysed Ahem again today...did u miss the serial.

I saw Jake's and Suk's post. So decided to watch and happy that I didnt miss that sherwani.Big smile

simran15-tellyaddict-

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
@Lady Bee...so it was the Sherwani 2day...tat set the NHQ high.

read ur update...it was awesome.

br2499-tellyaddict-

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Bee, i was w8ing 4 ur nhq n nst analysis. Wil coment after watching the epi

Sure Sadhli! dont miss the sherwani.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

he did look hot

Yes he was!

-tellyaddict-suk19

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index