Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

10th May 2011:Love, Mission and Jealousy (Page 5)

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya_angel

see that's the thing naa Shruti... it can be that Rey won't want Swayum in Kria's team, considering she mere waving to Swayum made Rey so greenWink... and red tooLOL

That is possibleLOLLOL

The video that was posted on IF where both teams introduced their members, Amar was not in weaklings team it had only five members 3 girls and 2 boys. Swayum doesn't want to be part of team bcoz he doesn't wants to upset Sharon. They can show Amar not performing on day of audition due to some reason and Swayum steps in to help the team or rest will convince Swayum to be part of team or he performs with team on day of audition.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--jiya--

100littledevils IF-Dazzler
100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Originally posted by jiya_angel

see that's the thing naa Shruti... it can be that Rey won't want Swayum in Kria's team, considering she mere waving to Swayum made Rey so greenWink... and red tooLOL

That is possibleLOLLOL

The video that was posted on IF where both teams introduced their members, Amar was not in weaklings team it had only five members 3 girls and 2 boys. Swayum doesn't want to be part of team bcoz he doesn't wants to upset Sharon. They can show Amar not performing on day of audition due to some reason and Swayum steps in to help the team or rest will convince Swayum to be part of team or he performs with team on day of audition.

oh god shruti!!! awesome prediction yaar !!!!!Wink u r always riteEmbarrassed

--jiya--

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Piyu that prediction had come in my mind when I saw the promo where Kria says she got her team they showed Amar but he was not there in one video where team was introduced but he was shown in cast introduction scene. So Amar can be part of the team. But we also know Sharon and her friends might create hurdles for Kria's team and what better than target Swayum. Swayum can back out in middle and then come back in the end realizing he was wrong. Possibilities are many but it is important how the CV's deal with the possibilities/assumptions.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils--jiya---Swetha-

100littledevils IF-Dazzler
100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Piyu that prediction had come in my mind when I saw the promo where Kria says she got her team they showed Amar but he was not there in one video where team was introduced but he was shown in cast introduction scene. So Amar can be part of the team. But we also know Sharon and her friends might create hurdles for Kria's team and what better than target Swayum. Swayum can back out in middle and then come back in the end realizing he was wrong. Possibilities are many but it is important how the CV's deal with the possibilities/assumptions.

hmmmSmile n again today they didn't show amar's patao mission scene...Wink

--jiya--

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
^^Yes and manaofying him was easiest unlike Bharat or Swayum like Vishaka said she didn't had to do any efforts he himself said yes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils--jiya--

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Thankz shruti :)
CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
wohooo finally i found the forum for D3.Big smile i was actually hoping that there would be a section for it and wohooo there isDancingtotally love this show. Reyaansh so much reminds me of armaanDay Dreaming though he needs to improve on his acting but other than that he is so cuteDay Dreaming

@ Shruti AWESOME update!!! totally loved it.

hayyeee i am totally loving the chemistry between kria and reyaansh. they have awesome chemistryDay DreamingDay Dreaming reyaansh getting JEALOUS is so interesting and hot BlushingDay Dreaming

Edited by CuteCherry - 10 May 2011 at 1:11pm

100littledevils

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Thaanks Shruti <3Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index