10th May 2011:Love, Mission and Jealousy - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by 100littledevils

hmm...the moment sharon entered rehearsal room ...i was like...she has fallen for rey for sure...😉...n stupid me...i was smiling...don't know why???...😕...maybe i have fallen for her cuteness...🤣

🤣🤣

Piyu in yesterday's episode when she blasts Reyaansh and then stands there with tears. Later on she feels bad for behaving in such a way with him and in BB when Reyaansh says she is his best friend only one who can scream with him with that right and she is special to him the reactions o Sharon's face said it all. And not to forget their hug scene.
by the way... Swayam looked cute today while ghurofying Sharon😳
awleeeh .Ray is so damn cute <3 Love rectangle😆 I wish someone likes swayam too😆We could have a whole octahedral🤣🤣like in one of kailasha's song🤣

And gr8 analysis bru😎
Originally posted by jiya_angel

by the way... Swayam looked cute today while ghurofying Sharon😳

Jiya he did and I loved his reaction in precap where he looks down to escape from Kria😆😆Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
Originally posted by *Shruti*

🤣🤣

Piyu in yesterday's episode when she blasts Reyaansh and then stands there with tears. Later on she feels bad for behaving in such a way with him and in BB when Reyaansh says she is his best friend only one who can scream with him with that right and she is special to him the reactions o Sharon's face said it all. And not to forget their hug scene.

😆
hmmm
yeah...actually i was 99% sure when sharon said ''jab rey nahin hota toh main usse bahut miss karti hun'...
@hug scene - i think it was too cuteee. actually i loved their scene...like hell!!!!! 
i want more kriyaansh scenes or else i will go mad behind rey n sharon...shit😆...

my best friend is teasing me...' tu dhookebaaz hain...kriyaansh karke rey sharon pe aa rahi hain'🤣. 
i just love them as besties.😳 i hope sharon understands dat kriyaansh r meant to be...becoz now i like her too😳
Octohedral is a brilliant idea😆😆😆

@Shruti - His expressions were fab, specially the moment before Rey bonked his face on the table🤣... poor thing🤣
@jiya - i think ab swayam ko roz rey se padegi...🤣.. i mean jab tak kria swayam ko 'patayegi'...🤣
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

awleeeh .Ray is so damn cute <3 Love rectangle😆 I wish someone likes swayam too😆We could have a whole octahedral🤣🤣like in one of kailasha's song🤣

And gr8 analysis bru😎

Tanu we r here talking about rectangle and you want octa means 8 angles matlab 4 more addition to 4🤣🤣

We have not included other gang members so you never know we might witness octa, hexa angles as well🤣🤣

@jiya - i think ab swayam ko roz rey se padegi...🤣.. i mean jab tak kria swayam ko 'patayegi'...🤣

poor swayam🤣
ek taraf kuaan aur doosri taraf khaayi😕🤣
ek taraf kria aur doosri taraf rey n sharon😆
Edited by jiya_angel - 12 years ago

😆

hmmm
yeah...actually i was 99% sure when sharon said ''jab rey nahin hota toh main usse bahut miss karti hun'...
@hug scene - i think it was too cuteee. actually i loved their scene...like hell!!!!! 
i want more kriyaansh scenes or else i will go mad behind rey n sharon...shit😆...

my best friend is teasing me...' tu dhookebaaz hain...kriyaansh karke rey sharon pe aa rahi hain'🤣. 
i just love them as besties.😳 i hope sharon understands dat kriyaansh r meant to be...becoz now i like her too😳

Piyu had to seen Sharon's reaction when she was rehearing with Rey in that white dress. You could see that glow on her face. Their scene was cute but I hope they don't make Sharon possessive or negative for Rey when she finds out about his liking for Kria. Things might get worse for Kria and if they show Kria started feeling same for Rey it might go from bad to worse.