Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

fool piya (Page 4)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

She had Doubt on Sid when she saw Haseena coming out..!!But I think her feeling of getting betrayed by Abhay ,  has left  No option But, to believe Sid bcoz..he never did anything wrong with her..or any one in her eyes..Thats her POV abt Sid !!

Criticism is always related with name -calling whether we like it or not..!!
Its based on ones opinion abt a situation..it has to differ,from person 2 person..!!   

I'm still not fully convinced, though, Nidiz. Chalo, let's see where else this goes. No use judging Pia since she's going to be locked in the coffin anyway.

@criticism and name-calling: Ya, I know. Haven't I seen enough? They indeed go hand in hand but that is not criticism then. It's bashing. People need to understand the difference Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by amazingpiya

Piya could have waited little more rather than asking it to Sidharth.
But may be her state of mind made it to do so.She already angry with Abhay for not telling the truth and Sidharth acted very smart with her b4 too.
Am worried for her now.She is gonna fall into Sid's trap.Unhappy

hey fake id user why dont u come up openly dont u have gutts
u fattu
seriously i want to laugh at ur guttsLOL
May i know sanju why @amazingpiya   he is called fool ?? ...is he bashing piya in any of her words and statement ...cool dude . Just opinion that piya could have done in better way than trusting sid . If thats the opinion then is it called bashing ??

calling some character fool is kinda bashing and it ws sid that made her to trust him
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

@sanjna: while Sid does has convincing power, but it is really weird for piya to act this way. I mean first she completely ignored when panchi confronted about Sid going to hostel, she just brushed off her thoughts, then secondly, even after seeing haseena and hearing Sid call someone Mom in his house, it was weird for her to just walk into his house when she was already suspecting that he could be a vampire. Agreed that she has become used to handling vampires, but wudnt knowing tht even Abhay bit her, she wud hv some hesitation before moving into a vampire's house and confronting him. if she does so much of loogle search for abhay, she cud hv at least try some secondary sources or call haseena first to verify her doubts. thn for her to believe Sid's version of Abhay Metz was the stupidest of things. Hasnt she always seen metz photo in abhay's wallet and seen him numerous times remembering Metz.
There are endless list of clues where piya would have got the hint today ...still she chooses to trust sid atleast she would have given benefit of doubt to him rather that denying the trust on abhay .

AnamikaSJain

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Don't worry guys piya will not use her brain kyunki cv's uski izzajaat nehi deta.. Wink
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

But may be her state of mind made it to do so.She already angry with Abhay for not telling the truth and Sidharth acted very smart with her b4 too.

u fattu
May i know sanju why @amazingpiya   he is called fool ?? ...is he bashing piya in any of her words and statement ...cool dude . Just opinion that piya could have done in better way than trusting sid . If thats the opinion then is it called bashing ??

calling some character fool is kinda bashing and it ws sid that made her to trust him
but i dont see the fool word here ?? ...Ouch..
.it is ur pov ...i respect it dear that sid made her to trust but in my pov piya not trusting abhay for what all he has done ...and with endless of clues she still trust sid ...she can give benfit of doub but not blindly follow it  . Is she cannot trust abhay then how come with all the clues in front of her make to trust sid ??...it okay to have diff pov

--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

u fattu

.it is ur pov ...i respect it dear that sid made her to trust but in my pov piya not trusting abhay for what all he has done ...and with endless of clues she still trust sid ...she can give benfit of doub but not blindly follow it  . Is she cannot trust abhay then how come with all the clues in front of her make to trust sid ??...it okay to have diff pov

roopa m so sorry i thought it is tm but after reveiwing all dis it ws another person i ws saying dis to tm
m sooo sorry

-rupa-

Kristalizzed Groupbie
Kristalizzed
Kristalizzed

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Know what? I switched off television when they showed the "Coming up". Piya needs a reality check. All sensibility chucked out of the window. She can't trust him? Why? She's contradicting herself by jumping to conclusions. Truly a teenager. She is. I'm not at all pleased.
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

u fattu

roopa m so sorry i thought it is tm but after reveiwing all dis it ws another person i ws saying dis to tm
m sooo sorry

sanju its okay dear ...lets tell the member with cool head otherwise they will get scare LOLLOL

--sunshine--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index