Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kristalizzed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Know what? I switched off television when they showed the "Coming up". Piya needs a reality check. All sensibility chucked out of the window. She can't trust him? Why? She's contradicting herself by jumping to conclusions. Truly a teenager. She is. I'm not at all pleased.
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

roopa m so sorry i thought it is tm but after reveiwing all dis it ws another person i ws saying dis to tm
m sooo sorry

sanju its okay dear ...lets tell the member with cool head otherwise they will get scare 😆😆
--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
when she'll know the truth then i'll be very happy
she is thinking that sid is right
but its ok abhay said her k tm pachtao gi so wohi hua na
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I'm still not fully convinced, though, Nidiz. Chalo, let's see where else this goes. No use judging Pia since she's going to be locked in the coffin anyway.

@criticism and name-calling: Ya, I know. Haven't I seen enough? They indeed go hand in hand but that is not criticism then. It's bashing. People need to understand the difference 🤔

Hmm,thats coz I'm No Sid or Poca..
they'll surely explain u n everyone..in detail..!!
n @criticism : well ppl shuld defiantly create a border in btw this two .. n yes No use of Judging Pia..She's gonna be grounded..😆 ..!!
Vivilaciouss_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actuly its 2 thngs added 2gdr whch made it so disastrous! 1st is piya is a fool..its vry true (suku hrslf sd it in a intrvw dt she is nt a fool lyk piya😆)
N 2nd is sid is so CUNNING N SO EVIL! Uska to koi jabaab nai!! So dis 2 thngs led to d disastr dt happnd 2dae! Piya wth goin alone wth sid!! Felt so bad fr abhay!😔 😭
bithee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well... she always understand too much and leads herself in trouble and make things more difficult for abhay also.

bithee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
and guys pia always trust others more than abbhay, as a lover and girl friends  and after doing so much for her cant see trust abbhay more. whenever abbay told her not to do something she used to do that very think thats abbhay told her not to do.

Originally posted by: NIDIZ

Hmm,thats coz I'm No Sid or Poca..
they'll surely explain u n everyone..in detail..!!
n @criticism : well ppl shuld defiantly create a border in btw this two .. n yes No use of Judging Pia..She's gonna be grounded..😆 ..!!

lol yea i agree only Poco can explain everyone 😆😆...or mayb Sid , kya story sunata hai! 😲🤣🤣

Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

ya i guess 1 yr in coffin will set her brain right about whom to trust and whom not to trust.

😆
nightmozam thumbnail
very  bad sorry
that you makes a actress  fool  i am very upset to see this post
it is  directors fault not her
really hate able this post