Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

fool piya - Page 3

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Why creatives Makin' Piya so Dumb .. This is exasperatin' .. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanjna4

hey fake id user why dont u come up openly dont u have gutts
u fattu
seriously i want to laugh at ur gutts😆

May i know sanju why @amazingpiya   he is called fool ?? ...is he bashing piya in any of her words and statement ...cool dude . Just opinion that piya could have done in better way than trusting sid . If thats the opinion then is it called bashing ??
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

Maybe you're right. But I still don't understand why Pia hasn't had ANY suspicion on Sid. It makes no sense.

And ya, I don't understand why criticism can't be expressed without name-calling ðŸ¥±

She had Doubt on Sid when she saw Haseena coming out..!!But I think her feeling of getting betrayed by Abhay ,  has left  No option But, to believe Sid bcoz..he never did anything wrong with her..or any one in her eyes..Thats her POV abt Sid !!

Criticism is always related with name -calling whether we like it or not..!!
Its based on ones opinion abt a situation..it has to differ,from person 2 person..!!   
--sunshine-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

@sanjna: while Sid does has convincing power, but it is really weird for piya to act this way. I mean first she completely ignored when panchi confronted about Sid going to hostel, she just brushed off her thoughts, then secondly, even after seeing haseena and hearing Sid call someone Mom in his house, it was weird for her to just walk into his house when she was already suspecting that he could be a vampire. Agreed that she has become used to handling vampires, but wudnt knowing tht even Abhay bit her, she wud hv some hesitation before moving into a vampire's house and confronting him. if she does so much of loogle search for abhay, she cud hv at least try some secondary sources or call haseena first to verify her doubts. thn for her to believe Sid's version of Abhay Metz was the stupidest of things. Hasnt she always seen metz photo in abhay's wallet and seen him numerous times remembering Metz.

see m not saying dat u people are wrong i totally respect ur POV's its just calling her fool is not permissible... And moreover she is just trying not to get suspicious in panchi case... and calling mom i wud say maybe he is on call(pia's POV) or whatever and u yourself is saying suspecting which means she dont want to get suspicious now...how does it sounds to call haseena as if she will come and say all truth. And abhay didn't tell her anything abt metz so she has to believe that whatever she gets to knpw
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: NIDIZ

She had Doubt on Sid when she saw Haseena coming out..!!But I think her feeling of getting betrayed by Abhay ,  has left  No option But, to believe Sid bcoz..he never did anything wrong with her..or any one in her eyes..Thats her POV abt Sid !!

Criticism is always related with name -calling whether we like it or not..!!
Its based on ones opinion abt a situation..it has to differ,from person 2 person..!!   

I'm still not fully convinced, though, Nidiz. Chalo, let's see where else this goes. No use judging Pia since she's going to be locked in the coffin anyway.

@criticism and name-calling: Ya, I know. Haven't I seen enough? They indeed go hand in hand but that is not criticism then. It's bashing. People need to understand the difference 🤔
--sunshine-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

May i know sanju why @amazingpiya   he is called fool ?? ...is he bashing piya in any of her words and statement ...cool dude . Just opinion that piya could have done in better way than trusting sid . If thats the opinion then is it called bashing ??

calling some character fool is kinda bashing and it ws sid that made her to trust him
-rupa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

@sanjna: while Sid does has convincing power, but it is really weird for piya to act this way. I mean first she completely ignored when panchi confronted about Sid going to hostel, she just brushed off her thoughts, then secondly, even after seeing haseena and hearing Sid call someone Mom in his house, it was weird for her to just walk into his house when she was already suspecting that he could be a vampire. Agreed that she has become used to handling vampires, but wudnt knowing tht even Abhay bit her, she wud hv some hesitation before moving into a vampire's house and confronting him. if she does so much of loogle search for abhay, she cud hv at least try some secondary sources or call haseena first to verify her doubts. thn for her to believe Sid's version of Abhay Metz was the stupidest of things. Hasnt she always seen metz photo in abhay's wallet and seen him numerous times remembering Metz.

There are endless list of clues where piya would have got the hint today ...still she chooses to trust sid atleast she would have given benefit of doubt to him rather that denying the trust on abhay .
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Don't worry guys piya will not use her brain kyunki cv's uski izzajaat nehi deta.. 😉
-rupa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanjna4

calling some character fool is kinda bashing and it ws sid that made her to trust him

but i dont see the fool word here ?? .....
.it is ur pov ...i respect it dear that sid made her to trust but in my pov piya not trusting abhay for what all he has done ...and with endless of clues she still trust sid ...she can give benfit of doub but not blindly follow it  . Is she cannot trust abhay then how come with all the clues in front of her make to trust sid ??...it okay to have diff pov
--sunshine-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

but i dont see the fool word here ?? .....
.it is ur pov ...i respect it dear that sid made her to trust but in my pov piya not trusting abhay for what all he has done ...and with endless of clues she still trust sid ...she can give benfit of doub but not blindly follow it  . Is she cannot trust abhay then how come with all the clues in front of her make to trust sid ??...it okay to have diff pov

roopa m so sorry i thought it is tm but after reveiwing all dis it ws another person i ws saying dis to tm
m sooo sorry