Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amazingpiya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Piya could have waited little more rather than asking it to Sidharth.
But may be her state of mind made it to do so.She already angry with Abhay for not telling the truth and Sidharth acted very smart with her b4 too.
Am worried for her now.She is gonna fall into Sid's trap.😔
arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I never understand why such posts always criticized. Why people think its bashing. If she acted dumb then whats the problem in accepting that. Its idiotic not to accept the truth. Todays she crossed the heights of dumbness and i cant watch such crap daily.
--sunshine-- thumbnail
@tm
hey fake id user why dont u come up openly dont u have gutts
u fattu
seriously i want to laugh at ur gutts😆
Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: arpitnavi

I never understand why such posts always criticized. Why people think its bashing. If she acted dumb then whats the problem in accepting that. Its idiotic not to accept the truth. Todays she crossed the heights of dumbness and i cant watch such crap daily.

see sid has got good explaination power and dats what he did and it ws bt onvious 4 pia to get influence by it
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Sweetheart, I can write an essay criticising Pia and her behaviour these past few days WITHOUT calling her dumb and a fool and other names. This is the difference between constructive criticism and bashing.

@bold: I promise I won't come begging on your doorstep to watch the show. Pakka promise!
arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But we all know abhay piya ko only sid se bat karne ko mana karta hai and wo ye to nahi kehta ke pure clg se bat mat karo. So piya ko ye samajhna chahiye ke kuch to bat zaror hai but she think he is jealous of sid. So such things r disturbing. But again its ekta show. So its her fault. We must not fight over this. We all r friends.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@sanjna: while Sid does has convincing power, but it is really weird for piya to act this way. I mean first she completely ignored when panchi confronted about Sid going to hostel, she just brushed off her thoughts, then secondly, even after seeing haseena and hearing Sid call someone Mom in his house, it was weird for her to just walk into his house when she was already suspecting that he could be a vampire. Agreed that she has become used to handling vampires, but wudnt knowing tht even Abhay bit her, she wud hv some hesitation before moving into a vampire's house and confronting him. if she does so much of loogle search for abhay, she cud hv at least try some secondary sources or call haseena first to verify her doubts. thn for her to believe Sid's version of Abhay Metz was the stupidest of things. Hasnt she always seen metz photo in abhay's wallet and seen him numerous times remembering Metz.
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Piya have Blind Trust On Sid ... Piya Use your Brain Pleasee ..
Alvays Sid , Sid , Sid ... Every time Only Sid .. this is so absurd ..
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NIDIZ

Well that was becoz Sid has a gr8 convincing power..n he made her believed that Raichands r Human Blood Suckers..!!
And Pia can easily Believe in coz Abhay has sucked her Blood ..n She's angry with him..n her curiosity will make her land in big trouble ...Or shuld I say..In a coffin..!1  

Hmm she is angry is undestood but loosing trust ...is abhay fool to save piya and give her life . Sid can be convincing ...and she might not have come to know about sid ( which i dont know why) ...but loosing trust for one incidnet ...and negating all the incidents he did for her .

She can get curious to know but yet cant question on abhay love and same goes to abhay .
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

But we all know abhay piya ko only sid se bat karne ko mana karta hai and wo ye to nahi kehta ke pure clg se bat mat karo. So piya ko ye samajhna chahiye ke kuch to bat zaror hai but she think he is jealous of sid. So such things r disturbing. But again its ekta show. So its her fault. We must not fight over this. We all r friends.

See?? Why can't opinions be expressed like this? This is exactly what I'm talking about and I agree with you completely. I don't understand, not only Abhay's warnings but even Sid has dropped so many suspicious hints. Why can't Pia understand what's right in front of her eyes? 
If tomorrow, Pia is buried in Maithili's coffin by Sid, she can hardly blame anyone BUT herself. And I also agree that Sid is playing his cards too well. Not only Pia but the entire D family is under his influence