SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow I just love the way that koki told Aham about his mistake.πŸ‘  She spoke directly to Aham. And make him little Sensitive. I think Aham's heart knows that Gopi is not so bad as he thinks. But his mind don't accept that. But today Koki made him to think about it. I think this is the turning point of Aham. πŸ˜›And slowly he will realizes how much Gopi means to his life... πŸ˜‰  What do you think guys??????  

...SK...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ghshanika

Wow I just love the way that koki told Aham about his mistake.πŸ‘  She spoke directly to Aham. And make him little Sensitive. I think Aham's heart knows that Gopi is not so bad as he thinks. But his mind don't accept that. But today Koki made him to think about it. I think this is the turning point of Aham. πŸ˜›And slowly he will realizes how much Gopi means to his life... πŸ˜‰  What do you think guys??????  

...SK...

she made him look at himself what possessed him to do that, if it wasnt hate then what was it?,   kokila  came up with a strong arguement n he could not answer her back because he knew he was wrong, then when he came to the bedroom you could see he was angry but  the words that kokila said were eating him alive, hence he stopped Gopi from hurting himself

Welcome to the forum sk its seems your a newbie😊
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Only ppl who accept their mistakes and try to correct them are great...No wonder we all like Koki!!!
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes its 1st time that she scold him and really he deserve more than that  
i wish she beat him with her chapal
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@IF- Rockers...
Yes dear I'm new one.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3