.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
What excites Kareena?

There may be enough action happening in actor Kareena Kapoor's professional and personal life, but the Bolly hottie surprisingly reveals that it's actually a genre she prefers to stay away from on the big screen. "Yes, the idea of being suspended from a harness or doing such daredevil stunts are something that don't excite me at all," she confesses. "It's best left to the men!" adds Kareena.

Though the actor did do an action thriller Tashan a couple of years ago, and there are reports of her doing action in Agent Vinod too, she clarifies that she in fact hardly had any action scenes in Tashan at all. "It was only a lot of running, but nothing that I would call hard-core action like Akshay (Kumar) or Saif (Ali Khan) had to do."

As for Agent Vinod, she says that it's beau Saif who's doing all the action part. "I am really not comfortable with performing action stunts and Saif knows that. And no, even he can't get me to do it," she smiles. "May be someday he will succeed in getting me to change my mind about it, but it's not happening any time soon for sure."

Admitting that he did try to coax her initially though, 'I stuck to my guns'. "I didn't want to commit anything to him as a producer that I knew I would have trouble living up. It's not that I'm scared or anything, it's just something that I don't enjoy. And I'm glad that he understood." But seeing Saif perform all the risky stunts himself did make her heart skip a beat. "But I know that he's very good at it, so I didn't worry much."

Incidentally, this year the actor will be seen dabbling in all the genres including action. "Just because I hate to do those jumping and kicking scenes, doesn't mean I won't do the genre. As an actor I will never let my personal preferences affect my professional choices," she signs off.

Source: DNA Afterhours

Credit to KareenaK_FC for finding it!
http://twitter.com/#!/KareenaK_FC

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Even i would be scared to do but at least she is being professional about it. Good luck for AV bebo! Edited by ZoobiDoobi - 12 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
She should have listened to Saif and did more actions. I know she doesnt enjoy it, but at least try na. Well, I just hope the little action she has done is gonna be good enough! :P
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: beboholic

She should have listened to Saif and did more actions. I know she doesnt enjoy it, but at least try na. Well, I just hope the little action she has done is gonna be good enough! :P

well for me its her acting which stands out more, if she excells that then action scenes will pass too be it small or huge. πŸ˜›
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

well for me its her acting which stands out more, if she excells that then action scenes will pass too be it small or huge. πŸ˜›

You know what zubi...You have a point. Who cares about actions scenes. She always delivers great performance. 😊
i think shirtless saif excites her πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: Nitu_KayaTheCop

i think shirtless saif excites her πŸ˜†

I was so going to say that...way to beat me to itπŸ˜†

Actually I never get excited about Kareena movies but I'm really hoping Agent Vinod is really goodπŸ˜ƒ

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think she's lying.
If she has no stunts, how did hse injure herself falling off a harness in a helicopter sequence? And why is Saif trying to keep the media attention away from her?

Just because I hate to do those jumping and kicking scenes, doesn't mean I won't do the genre.

this --> ;) was always her genre.πŸ˜‰

jk

This content was originally posted by: mogliF21

this --> ;) was always her genre.πŸ˜‰

jk

It even looks like herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mogli, you're BLUE!!!! CONGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›
Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago