Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What excites Kareena?

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
What excites Kareena?

There may be enough action happening in actor Kareena Kapoor's professional and personal life, but the Bolly hottie surprisingly reveals that it's actually a genre she prefers to stay away from on the big screen. "Yes, the idea of being suspended from a harness or doing such daredevil stunts are something that don't excite me at all," she confesses. "It's best left to the men!" adds Kareena.

Though the actor did do an action thriller Tashan a couple of years ago, and there are reports of her doing action in Agent Vinod too, she clarifies that she in fact hardly had any action scenes in Tashan at all. "It was only a lot of running, but nothing that I would call hard-core action like Akshay (Kumar) or Saif (Ali Khan) had to do."

As for Agent Vinod, she says that it's beau Saif who's doing all the action part. "I am really not comfortable with performing action stunts and Saif knows that. And no, even he can't get me to do it," she smiles. "May be someday he will succeed in getting me to change my mind about it, but it's not happening any time soon for sure."

Admitting that he did try to coax her initially though, 'I stuck to my guns'. "I didn't want to commit anything to him as a producer that I knew I would have trouble living up. It's not that I'm scared or anything, it's just something that I don't enjoy. And I'm glad that he understood." But seeing Saif perform all the risky stunts himself did make her heart skip a beat. "But I know that he's very good at it, so I didn't worry much."

Incidentally, this year the actor will be seen dabbling in all the genres including action. "Just because I hate to do those jumping and kicking scenes, doesn't mean I won't do the genre. As an actor I will never let my personal preferences affect my professional choices," she signs off.

Source: DNA Afterhours

Credit to KareenaK_FC for finding it!
http://twitter.com/#!/KareenaK_FC

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95bamboocopterZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Even i would be scared to do but at least she is being professional about it. Good luck for AV bebo!

Edited by ZoobiDoobi - 10 May 2011 at 9:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
She should have listened to Saif and did more actions. I know she doesnt enjoy it, but at least try na. Well, I just hope the little action she has done is gonna be good enough! :P
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

She should have listened to Saif and did more actions. I know she doesnt enjoy it, but at least try na. Well, I just hope the little action she has done is gonna be good enough! :P

well for me its her acting which stands out more, if she excells that then action scenes will pass too be it small or huge. Tongue

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by beboholic

well for me its her acting which stands out more, if she excells that then action scenes will pass too be it small or huge. Tongue

You know what zubi...You have a point. Who cares about actions scenes. She always delivers great performance. Smile
Neetu_GirlPower Goldie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchickbamboocopterdesigal90

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bamboocopter

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I think she's lying.
If she has no stunts, how did hse injure herself falling off a harness in a helicopter sequence? And why is Saif trying to keep the media attention away from her?

Go to top