Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||AR-OS|| The Sucker Punch! (Page 3)

..KaJenDelena.. Senior Member
..KaJenDelena..
..KaJenDelena..

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Heyaaa!
Seriously Write a book already LMAOO =) No joke, literally write a book.Write a Write a book already! No joke literally write a book ahaaha. (Yes I am aware that I repeated the above phrase, it creates a sense of urgency that I apprehend for it to bounce off to you aha)  The words and the way you generte a sense of suspision and suspence just literally blows you away. It creates little speckles of amusement within and its brightened by each word that your eyes eat.  I love the concept of your stories and the way its written with murder, trust, dishonesty and mystery all blended to create something soo amusing and different it makes you feel like your apart of something big. Love the storyline and like others I am very amused that an AR fan would come up with such concepts of Armaan killing or harming Ridhimma, to be honest its quite refershing and i am glad your writing it. Please keep writing. and when you do; PM ME! =)

love Priyanka.

Edited by ..KaJenDelena.. - 18 February 2012 at 4:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khahani

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Hellow!! Now was that evil or what!! Love Armaan and his good dutiful cop by day and psychopath by night avatar. You really love portraying the dark side of him don't you.. Either that, or you have some panga with Riddhima! LOL! On a serious note, I really dont have words to describe the brilliance behind this piece, and i am not lying when i say that.. Even though it was quite obvious that Armaan was bound to be the killer from the very start, your writing was what held my attention all through and made the story gripping.. Like, I knew the outcome, but what was more interesting was how you'd get there.. and that was what was brilliant.. Your words and style had that dangerous looming effect that kept me into the story till the very last word.. Approve
Riddhima though was a nervous wreck throughout and i fear her fate. LOL. But honestly, i like it just the way it has ended.. i really dont want to see Armaan go for his kill or fall in love with his next victim or whatever.Tongue The charm of this story, was the perfect use of words that opened a new window to my imagination and also in a way opened my mind to a new genre of writing..Smile And what makes it even more awesome is that you achieved it without even once using their names.. and trust me, even if you had not mentioned this to be based on Armaan and Riddhima i would have enjoyed it as much.. The tittle however seemed visually violent.. and playfully so, if i may add.. as compared to the seriousness of the story.. i dont know if i am putting this across correctly.. But i felt the tittle should/could have been more sinister given the sly psychopathic character of Armaan's MO.. It wasn't as physically violent (or at least didn't seem so) than mentally disturbing.. 

A special mention to "They were quite like yours," I told him bluntly staring into his eyes, and momentarily, the revelation of my own words shocked even me.
that just one line was hair raising.. terrifying.. it would have freaked me out if i were in Riddhima's place.

and of course Riddhima's -what was I, a flushing system? made me chortle even when my mind was trying to figure how i could put Armaan in the killers shoes!! 

But all said and done, the point is that i was left in awe of your writing (once again) when i was done reading it, and i immediately scrolled up and started reading it all over again, (much like i do with most of the Dan Brown and HP books. LOL!)
Great Work Nahida and i hope i get to read more from you! And I am extremely sorry about the delay.
Love 
Rachna! Smile

Edited by zephyrr - 11 May 2011 at 3:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ARCaskettFankhahaninondescript

Rumz_12 Senior Member
Rumz_12
Rumz_12

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
HEY.NICE ONE.I DONT THNK ITS COMPLETE.WOW.THE INTERROGATOR WHO SUPPOSEDLY IS ARMAAN IS BOTH POLICE AND GOON.AND RIDZ IS HIS NEXT VICTIM.GOSH IT LOOKS LIKE A ENGLISH FICTION FILM.PLZ CONT SOON.NO WONDER U BAGGED THE AWARD

khahani

khahani IF-Dazzler
khahani
khahani

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dmg8594

WOW! Okay, this is still incomplete right? I'm dying to read further! So gripping! The cop is the goon! And by the looks of it, the man is Armaan? Nice! I like! Damn interesting! Continue fast please! 

Heyy…thank you so much for commenting and that too being the first…you kind of got the ball rolling Embarrassed For now this is an one-shot and that was the intended ending, however if I can think of a better way to extend the story forward I'll continue with it. But in the mean time let your imagination imagine the unseen – it's much more fun that way LOL

You are absolutely spoton…the male character is indeed Armaan!

Nahida :)

Munchkin.

seert IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

khahani

khahani IF-Dazzler
khahani
khahani

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seert

Did I forget to mention that I will create a ruckus if you don't reply back to me? Also how about including elevators and in your next work? ;p

Ahem the elevator…you know I am starting to think that it is you who was doing the deed in there!Shocked

I will reply to your comment individually I promiseTongue

seert IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

khahani

khahani IF-Dazzler
khahani
khahani

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seert

LOL! Astaghfirallah Nahida...tsk tsk didn't expect that from you. I just thought it'd make an interesting inclusion in your oh so intelligent and thoughtful works of fiction Embarrassed

LOL okay then the elevator shall be imbedded in the next psychotic tale I decide to tell. And it is going to be dedicated to the one and only Seert for putting up with that horrendous momentLOL but hey I am not complaining because it got you to read and comment on my story teheee

Edited by khahani - 11 May 2011 at 11:26am

Go to top