Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So yeah here  I am pasting my illegible handwritten comment haha... sorry about handwriting... I couldnt be bothered to write in my neat italicized handwriting... takes up way too much time, and since exams were on all my revision was pretty much conducted with this handwriting haha

toodles xo
Nikhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hannah.

So yeah here  I am pasting my illegible handwritten comment haha... sorry about handwriting... I couldnt be bothered to write in my neat italicized handwriting... takes up way too much time, and since exams were on all my revision was pretty much conducted with this handwriting haha

toodles xo

Hannah! I want to read your comment, but I still haven't read Nadz's OS yet, and I don't want any spoilers. So I will be back to read your handwritten comment soon as well. 😆
nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Haha, Nikhs youll need to squint to read it, my handwriting is illegible for this comment... My handwriting is still in the phase of 'revision' writing so its darn messy haha!!

As soon as exams are over, read Nadzies OS and also this one by another one of my friend Sahar its called His Wicked Angel

Both are BRILLIANT!!! <3
Edited by Hannah. - 12 years ago
Nikhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hannah.

Haha, Nikhs youll need to squint to read it, my handwriting is illegible for this comment... My handwriting is still in the phase of 'revision' writing so its darn messy haha!!

As soon as exams are over, read Nadzies OS and also this one by another one of my friend Sahar its called His Wicked Angel

Both are BRILLIANT!!! <3

Will do! Thanks for the suggestion. 😊
khahani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hannah and Nikhi...thank you for making this thread alive again😳...Love you girls.

And Dhanno...that comment is so pretty and sweet!!!! And pssst I love your hand writings! I shall reply to you along with many others [I am one lazy soul] but you already know how much I love your comments...I believe we already had that discussion. :) 

And I see someone with the name A has decided to make an entry after all...welcome Arushi/Armaan to the world of cynicism hahahaaa

Lots of Love...Nadz xx

Edited by khahani - 12 years ago
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hannah, OMG ! That comment is so pretty. I super duper like it  

Niks ! Hii :) Join the world of laziness, I have read the thing, but not commented. And also, after reading do tell me if you think the story could be continued with a little romantic twist to it. Hannah, you too ! 

@Author. 

Talking about who? ðŸ¤”
khahani thumbnail

Time to reply to all the amazingly overwhelming comments I recieved on this OS...though words are not enogh to thank you people! But before that I want to appologise for the daly...there are several reasons for that but I am sure you are not interested in them! 😳

@AMMY12: Thank you :)

@repercussion: I am still unaware of your name :( you were one of the person whose comment I was eagerly waiting for! I hope I lived up to your expectation! You are too kind with your words…after reading your comments I question my work thinking that is it really worth all this appreciation. Thank you so so so much!!! 🤗

@ParaDiseMB: Fatso…Thank you for your encouraging reviews, I can always trust you on that!…You make me blush..tehee…🤗

@fri42911: Thank you :)

@Spln: LOL thank you ji…app ka "what was I…a flashing system" has become an instant hit…it took away the limelight from my Dark Knight of the story! Continuing it…? Maybe sometime in the distant future 😆

@Sonia_92: At least you found him hot if not anything else 😆

@InfiniteEnigma: Fatima….I really don't know and how and what to reply to you…your comment made me speechless! I read and re-read your comments so many times that I have probably memorised it now…that's how much I love it! Words can't really articulate how happy I was when I read your review! Thank you ever so much for appreciating my amateurish work to such great extent! Love you 🤗   

@Medzi_Arian: Thank you Medzi :) LOL I like killing off Riddhima…maan ko sokoon milti hai…:P I am joking :P erm I really don't know why she ends up in the threshold death in my OS's…I like portraying Armaan in a drak avatar and I think KSG would be fantastic in those roles. :) 

@Mijanur: Thank you :)

I am coming back to the rest of the replies:)

DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: khahani

@ParaDiseMB: Fatso'Thank you for your encouraging reviews, I can always trust you on that!'You make me blush..tehee'🤗 

I wasn't Expecting Any Replies From You  ðŸ¤£

khahani thumbnail

@..KaJenDelena..: Thank you Pryanka :) I am glad you've enjoyed it. Aww my OS's make you feel a part of something big? That is so cute and sweet! Thank you but I don't think my writing is that good that I can publish a book 😳 😆

I will PM you if something comes up :)

@zephyrr: You are the first person that doesn't want me to continue it 😆 thank you for that! Giving it a romantic twist will ruin the essence of the story. And LOL I sure do have some serious panga with Riddhima…have I not complained about her in your FF yet? I must do that ASAP and you shall know how much I love her! Ahh the title…there were a few hiccups with that…some like it and some don't. The earlier title was 'The Eyes' but then I decided to change it. Though it may not be as violent, I think it is suitable for the ending. This particular title was actually inspired by an episode of Castle (season one) I watched a long time ago. Thank you Rcahna, for taking the time to read and writing a detailed review! :) I really appreciate it 🤗

@furmaan: Thank you :)

@Teenorchid: Thank you :)

@Castle-Beccket: Thank you Shrutika (love the name :D)! Thank you for coming back and writing this detailed analysis…that was really sweet of you! You liked this OS more than my other one lol just like a friend of mine…she actually called the other one a 'psych lesson' but I am glad you liked this one better because I wasn't too happy with it initially. And of course we all love the bad boys 😎 and I have read somewhere that "bad boys make the best other half's" :P

Aww I am glad to be an inspiration to you…that is a huge compliment! 🤗 You must try your hands at writing horror…do you write FFs?  

Thanks again Shrutika…it was lovely to read your response. :)

@KaSh-Maneet-Fan: Thank you and you're welcome for the PM :)

@rising_angle: Thank you and yes Armaan is the killer. Unfortunately I won't be continuing it as this was the intended ending. :)

@shilpl007: Thank you and you are welcome :)

khahani thumbnail

I like surprising you 😎...and remember I told you that I will eventually reply to everyone...it's just not going to be any time soon :P