||AR-OS|| The Sucker Punch! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Angel-Pebby

Look, who's back again! :P  You and me both :P am gonna be right back! :-D

*edit*

Great stuff there, hun! Being an 'AR-love' supporter, I don't know what intrigued me here...and got me to read it, but there was smg that made me read it! and man, am so not dying to read the continuations...which you should, by the way, write/post. If I had been an awesome reader who had read all the entries, I bet I would vote this one for the award you've won! :P 

Naw, I really think it should be transformed into one short-story. (which shall run long, BTW.) *chuckles*  Congrats for winning it, anyway! I'm more than sure you deserve it! :D

had a fun read there, Nahida! It was anything but brilliant. Do as in DO write more often, if its anybody who should, its undoubtedly you! 

Thank you so much for letting me know of you posting it! 
Much love,
Garima. 

I am a pakka AR fan (though not so much of Riddhima😛) and could never see these two with anyone else but let me tell you a little secrete😲...I cannot write a romantic story if my life depended on it😆  

I know you don't like unhappy endings when it comes to ArmaanRiddhima so a special thank you to you Garima for reading and appreciating it so greatly! As for turning this into a short story…hmm I am not sure (maybe if you continue the story you started a while ago…we could make a deal eh?)

Thanks for dropping by :)

@All my avid readers who have read and commented….I am going to reply to you all soon but for now I just like to thank you ever so much for appreciating my amateur literary work and providing long and detailed feedbacks. I cannot articulate in words how happy all of your comments made me! 🤗  

LOL, Look Who's Lazy Ass Decided to Pay IF a Visit ;)
I don't think I've read anything funnier than Nahida saying she's going to reply back soon. You know how some comments should be taken with a grain of salt, well this one ought to be taken with a huge fist.

I know this is bad marketing for your work but someone's gotta tell these poor, innocent souls the truth ;D
wow this is so amazing! i loved it to the core! but armaan will kill ridz? yikes!

i wish u continued this one
*Reserved*

I'm finally here, Naaadz! Missed you, and although you know why I'm this royally late, I must apologise nevertheless. Expect to see more of me around, now. Will fill this up when I'm done reading.
Originally posted by nandinidev

*Reserved*

I'm finally here, Naaadz! Missed you, and although you know why I'm this royally late, I must apologise nevertheless. Expect to see more of me around, now. Will fill this up when I'm done reading.

Better late than never! It's really good to see you here Nandini! Missed you tons🤗 And did I read correctly...you will be around more often...does this mean that we will get a new FF from thee 😳

@Minaz – am I that bad?😆

@Seert – I guess you know me too well but you also know that I love proving you wrong

Edited by khahani - 12 years ago
^but when have you succeeded? For your readers' sake, I hope you do this time ;D
Originally posted by khahani

Better late than never! It's really good to see you here Nandini! Missed you tons🤗 And did I read correctly...you will be around more often...does this mean that we will get a new FF from thee 😳

Haha...I meant more of me around on IF, in your inbox, on FB. As for an FF, I'm afraid thou shalt have to hold thy horses for now. I've no real ideas yet, let's see. Edited by nandinidev - 12 years ago
heyyy
nice os
cont soon if deres more :)

luv
harneet