hey dear
awesome OS👏
loved it
thanks for pm
plz continue soon
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
this OS was something i've never read before, to be honest - i mean it in a good way. it was gripping - there was mystery, suspense, fear.. everything needed to make something a superhit. i love the title, and armaan's character. i'd really recommend you continue this - you have a great plot, amazing character sketch n i love your descriptive writing style..

loved it, once again. 👍🏼
sana.samir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woah!

I'm going to have to come back, to comment..! Need time digest what I just read 😛

For now, my plain and simple words 'absolutely amazing' should do the trick! 😆

Love Sana
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey!! is it completed yet or not?
OMG!! your plots are always very different and so griping...from this update, I think the murderer was the cop himself and since it is an AR OS, I assume he is Armaan lol and the girl is obviously Riddhima...OMG!! if it is so, then Armaan would try to kill Riddhima?!

shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
luvd it...itz sooo different dat v read usually...
so amazingly written...
i wud luv 2 read wat happens next...
tc
shaaz
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hellos Nadz ! 🤗

First of all apologizes for being so late in turning up, here. (Eh.. Assignments to be completed! *sigh* ) But, ahh well, as i saw your pm in my inbox , I was like this is needed to be read first and foremost ...😊  Another Shot by you, after reading your first one obviously was some awaiting thing. .. Trust me, m not much into thrillers and all ..but last time when i read your OS, that just made hooked up to ur writing. I deeply appreciate the way u write. Its not everyday, we come across such pieces...

Like your first OS, even this time the title caught my attention . .. I was intrigued.. Then the way u began it was just superb.. When i read the first line, for a moment, i was like 'eyes'..huh? from were is it coming from ..? lol And slowly slowly as the story moved on , I realized that Ridz is gone.. completely screwed, man! Did she even had any idea wat's cuming up next for her? I wonder how cud she not doubt Armaan for even a second? Bt then might be her own restlessness overshadowed other things.. It would have been seriously traumatizing to see such an incident infront of your eyes... thinking of it itself, is giving me goosebumps. ..

This dark shade of Armaan that u always portray is not only unique but also a factor that appeals to me, as a reader... I was like blank thinking if Armaan's gonna loose then and there and kill Ridz.. The end was well written ...like i dont think anything else cud have been better than this one.. It was just perfect .. the way it shud have been...

Nadz! I just dont have words to express about how superbly u write.. I like your genre of writing.. It different and despite the fact, i rarely read such thrillers, it your writing that keeps me glued and captivated. ..Your kicky starts and ends are always worth praising for. .. I m delighted to having come across a writer as you .. .Keep writing more.. and girl, I really want you to start a FF .. These one-shots seem to be such a less dose for us.. lol ..

N lastly do i need to say again that you are awesome! 🤗

Thanks for d pm.. and scrap (m so sorry for delay! )

Love
Vini
P.S: btw, replied your pm .. =D Miss Miss Miss you too yaa..
ssh57 thumbnail
hey, that was a good one. you know the end reminded me of a very old movie, straight jacket or something. i'm not sure. but it must be difficult thinking of plots for such fictions. i wouldn't venture on trying it. brave attempt.
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
It's awesome. Is armaan the killer. Waiting to read more. Update soon
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey!

I just came across this one :)

OMG it's bloody amazing!!! I love how you make Armaan evil..I've read With venom in our hearts too and loved it just as much :) Honestly, your one shots leave a chill down my spine. I'm not kidding :P

Keep writing! Haha you're the only writer whom I don't hate when they make Armaan evil...LOL :D

xoxo
Aanya

Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great OS. loved it. please do write more and pm me.
thanks for the pm and for adding me to your buddy list.