Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Yaa no doubt abt tht Kinshuk is a excellent Actor , There is no1 like him

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsINGCIV-Atiya-NiViren-RajDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Yes Raj n Resham , i 2 hope tht Viren doesn't loose his control in his anger n teaches lesson 2 bhayajii in Viren Sood's ishtyle but in limit so tht again he doesn't get into some problem

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

INGCIV Goldie
INGCIV
INGCIV

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
je l'ai dja dis KM fantastique,formidable et grand acteur je le vois mieux
acteur en  cinma

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
He was the perfect gentelmen in today's episode. I was really impressed

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Yaaa Viren was so caring n matured 2dy , lovedd him n Kinny was mindblowing asusual
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Ya Moni I observe that too he was observing everything and it was a mindblowing act that he was telling that I am here with you without using words just with expressions and It felt too good the way he actually handled everything from Sid, Nivi and baby. He stood their as their support as no one was able to do anything. He started with hiding the bomb blast truth to save the family from getting panic and handled Nivi beautifully and all doubts were cleared today and Nivi showed complete dependence on Viren today. It was most emotional episode I just loved the end of episode like picture perfect scene with NivRen and kid

moniluvskinshuk

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
To me he didn't look like a younger one in the house anymore. It's like he has grown over night and become oldest son of the family. I LOVED the way he was holding the baby and later comforting Nivi while she was holding the baby. All an all Viren was filled with many emotions but he knew he has to be strong and be the support system for everyone. Again Awesome Job done by Kinshuk.

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ya Moni I observe that too he was observing everything and it was a mindblowing act that he was telling that I am here with you without using words just with expressions and It felt too good the way he actually handled everything from Sid, Nivi and baby. He stood their as their support as no one was able to do anything. He started with hiding the bomb blast truth to save the family from getting panic and handled Nivi beautifully and all doubts were cleared today and Nivi showed complete dependence on Viren today. It was most emotional episode I just loved the end of episode like picture perfect scene with NivRen and kid

hiii jaan hu r u ? Well I lovedd loveddd 2dy's epi , It was veryy veryy emotional epi , I cried thruout d epi . Cry Hats off 2 Kinshuk , Neha n HL (Soryy don't know her name )

Yaaa Finally Ct's showed whch we wanted , Although We always know tht Viren is d most mature guy but they a;ways hsowed Sid as a mature guy but 2dy he seriouslyy stood behind all n just handled each n everythng so perfectly . Clap

he himself was shattered n in a shock but he made himself strong n supported every1 as a pillar  . See d way he goes 2 Nivi n make her believe tht DD is deadd . before tht NT dadi also came 2 talk 2 Nivi but she didn't believe . It's only Viren whose words made her believe . i loveddd Viren so much 2 dy .

n yes me2 loved tht last part jaan . It was d highlight of d epi like i said . n yes I 2 wrote tht it was d picture perfect  scene wid NivRen n Baby Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011samin6NiViren-Raj*Resham*

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index