Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Thankyou very much for the award Millie how can I ever forget u, anju and Navz are always my calming force and we use to tease u when will u loose ur optimism and when u loose it then we made u slap so many people starting from Chanchal. I will also miss you Jaan do take care of urself and come soon

Tu nay toh muje sanyasi banadiya tha😆
Oh those were the days, I will be careful and return back to you guys. Take care yourself.
I am off now
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: minu2011

I truly hope so.  I just saw the episode and was blown away, . O my god, it was so wrenching and the performances were out of this world.  Am still totally effected by it.  But I too noticed that Viren was so observant today ... especially haunting was the way he looked at Siddharth's grief stricken face when he came downstairs after giving the baby to Nivi.  It sent a chill down my  spine and made be fearful as to what Viren might be thinking ... I felt, please Viren don't think of sacrifices. Please. 

But  reading what you all have written here has calmed me down a bit.  I truly hope that is what they show.  That he is gauging the depth of his responsibility and will not do anything related to bhaiji that will jeopardize his own life.  It will be unbearable.  Guess I shouldn't think like that...

Minu, Don't worry much. Take a deep breath, drink some cold water and relax. Hope for the  best. take care and see you
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

[

Minu, Don't worry much. Take a deep breath, drink some cold water and relax. Hope for the  best. take care and see you

Milee -- you're so funny!  Cold water, deep breath -- great idea!
Safe travels!
Take care and hope to see you soon!