India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Did any1 observe VIREN 2dy ?

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Guyzz just want 2 share , Was it me or u guyzz also felt tht in 2dy's whole epi VIren observed each n everythng n every1 frm starting 2 end . rght frm sidharth 2 Nivi 2 Nt dadi 2 HL n last d baby . In whole epi He was seeng Sidharth , Nivi n baby by some unique look as if of thnkng somethng . Don't know wht exactlyy i could say abt tht expression but I felt it . Can't say wht exactlyy he wasgivngg d look 2 Sid n Nivi n d Baby .

I thnk He must b thnkng tht every1 is in deep sorrow rght now n now i can't b shattered , i hav 2 handle everythng , i hav 2 become every1's support like a husband , a son , a brother , n last a father 2 . Wht do u guyzz thnk ?

Edited by sushmitadutta - 10 May 2011 at 9:16am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

junejulyarchu_2010vavaponnu8889GSPriyashubabegumranmarsalekh1aashiluvskinnykrazzy4ArHiXlovesuminu2011sandy_nivrenHonkytonkaysha1989teddybear66Nikita99milee1014lams-Atiya-Butifuleyes-aamina-UZISanjaani07anjubalawadi..dollIamSherLockedAlphabet26diyaloveskinnyyipeeDilbole_ShiOmRu*Resham*NiViren-Raj..Lujain..-Swetha-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Yes Moni, he was very observant today. He was just taking in everything and making up his mind, He was making himself strong so as to handle the family. I think he has made up his mind to fulfill all the responsibilites and be there for everyone. He knows by Divya's death the most affected will be Sid, Nivi and the baby. And he has promised himself to take care of these 3 people from now on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Thts right and I observed this Viren very closely today...the way he kept looking at Siddharth...then Nivi and then the baby it was his way of telling that M there for you guys...and it so went right when he didnt told anyone regarding the bombblast...he doesnt want to disturb anyone of them, plus the way he controlled Siddharth was really too good...

I loved him...he has grown up to take the responsibilities...one situation and it all changed for him...its now Viren who will stand up for his family...

moniluvskinshuk

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
yeh me tooo felt that he was obseving every single thing ...

moniluvskinshuk

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged

True excellent performance by kinshuk today.

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

ohh thanxx anju so i was nt d only 1 who observed dis thng . TG lolzz 

Yes Viren was veryy much observent 2dy  n like u said he clearly made up his mind 2 become a strong Support 2 every1 especiallyy Nivi , Sid n d baby . d Last hugg 2 Nivi n baby said it all , it showed tht Viren 2 accepted d baby as his child  n frm now He is nt his CHACHU but PAPA .

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

GSPriyaminu2011lams-Atiya-samin6UZISanjubalawadi..dolldiyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Great u brought this topic...today it felt like Viren did everything as a responsible mature son of the family...he took care of everything...he has been mature but there was always Sid... but today it showed like Viren felt it was his duty now to take care of the whole family

just hope he does not go to far to take care of things with Bhaiji

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 10 May 2011 at 9:52am

moniluvskinshuk

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
They should show Viren using his tactics to get even with Bhaiji...and not use excessive steps...thats it...he cant go wrong...he has to be there for his family..since he is the only one whom everyone now can relate to

moniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index