-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
in todays episode we saw arohi ready to go to any extent to free arjun from jail!..and arjun who loves arohi so much doesnt even think about himself he just thinks about arohi and her well being1..so seeing the dream..arjun wants to even close the last door of his being released from jail!..must say its indeed kitani mohabbat hai both arjun and arohi love each other selflessly!..πŸ˜­πŸ˜³πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Olly...havent watched the epi yet...will comment wen i watch..
Till then RES!!
..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

what a beautiful description..i agree it's indeed KITANI MOHABBAT HAI and this is what impresses me..their intensity n passion..

-Olly- thumbnail
@ananya yup arjuhi is magical!..gonna miss them like hell!..hope we get a ending that is worth it
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
res olly..not watched the epi yet...loved what u rote...😳 :)) πŸ€—
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
really, arjuhi showed kitani mohabbat hai
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I must say after Todays show ..Thats Its Completely Impossible for both of them to describe or tell - That Kitni Mohabbat Hai !!! ..So let this words be Like this only Kaise Kahe Kitni Mohabbat Hai ...πŸ˜ƒIts infinite...Simply Unbeatable..Loved The way they expressed a concern for each other to the core...Nobody is ready to leave their point Bcuz both has their own point..and The point is nothing But What That They loves each other like ANY thing ..and These are not just word...There is nothing which can beat extent or hight of this love..its higher than sky & deeper than ocean..OMG ! Loved their convo...and I would say Go Mrs.Singhaniya.πŸ˜ƒ...That line - Mai Tumhe Baga Ke Le JaungiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›...Thanks to writers...Female lead  of show is so strong lady and Lady of her words.πŸ‘β­οΈ...Thanks for showing yr leading Lady like this and Providing example in this Soap world...
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yup it's really kitni moabbt hai😭
aparna4karanika thumbnail
ys olly di was trying to post d same concept !!
i just love deir selfless love..
shit everyone excepe unimagine can see it !
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Yes the show has lived upto its name, both are willing to sacrifice everything for each other and would go to any lengths for their love.