Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Yeh ladki kaun hai - breaking me (Page 9)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I remember Salam Ishque, but the girl was told that she is married, she tried hard to remember but couldn't and at the end she broke down but said I want to make new memories, but eventually she was back at the end.I remember an English movie, husband lost sone memories, remembered his wife, but the wife was cheating on him and he did find out and the accident happened after that and he forgot the cheating part, the wife started behaving but the guy eventually gained his memory, I dont remember the name. the point is that aishaan should be told about us marriage that's what in reality happens , patients are told what happened and why it happened.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25-raiAasma-111192

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhoo

oh yaar tum log kyun fikar kar rahe ho Suhana ki?  Kal dekha nahi aap logo ne ki kaise Suhana us toote phoote "Ishaan" ko keh rahi thi ki "Ishaan tumne jitna judna hai jud jao kyunki baad mein mai tumhe todne waali hoon" ROFL What I mean is that had that toota phoota man from yesterday's episode been real Ishaan, Suhana was not going to leave him.  So if our real Ishaan forgets Suhana, do you think that Suhana will leave Ishaan alone?  Oh no!!!  So, if you really need to feel sorry for someone, please feel sorry for Ishaan becasue he has no idea what kind of trouble he got himself into by asking that simple question, "yeh ladki kaun hai?"
Bholu Parsaad Ji, aap ne yeh sawal pooch to liya ki yeh ladki kaun hai aur ab is ka jawab bhi yeh "ladki" hi degi ki yeh ladki kaun hai.
Good luck Bholu Parsaad Ji!  You will need that now.  Jo accident mein hona tha, wo ho gaya, ab jo accident ke baad hona hai aapke saath, wo zayada dangersous hai.  Good luck Thumbs Up

i actually for once don't want comedy in here... i don't want suhana to be getting mad at ishaan or something like that...

I would rather see suhana's breakdown, her emotions, how she's feeling after figuring that her husband has forgotten her.  It would be nice to see what she does to get Ishaan's memory back...instead of making fun of him and all, she tries to remind him of the time that they spent together and as someone had mentioned (don't remember who), it would be nice to see Suhana and Ishaan going to Boltanganj area to help Ishaan... 

No comedy in here please...Ishaan's accident was an accident [however funny it might seem to us] but it really was an accident and it wasn't ishaan or suhana's fault...

lets just wait and watch...i sincerely hope they don't try to bring too much comedy in these scenes...Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192YusBeeAshis

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

seriously,i dont think dat i'l hav d guts to see tmrws epiCryCry..mayb i'll read d update first n will decide wthr to see it or not...poor suhanaDisapprove..if its like dis fr us,hw wud suhana reactDead...

i liked d way suhana-gabbar talking to ishaan n crying todayEmbarrassed..it ws really soo touchin...ragini is doin a grrt jobHug...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

@ shounak...nice post...agree with all the points...if we see only this episode...it was nice...but it depends on how this track is treated from here on...if they make it comical with II forced comedy...then it will not go down well with the audience...and will be a disaster like monday's episode...sooo..lets see...we all know that SGP is different from other shows...and it had a wonderful story for every character ,interwoven beautifully...and a story has an end...but now that SGP has resorted to twists...dont know how much believable it will look...and will it ever look logical...like you said...had they shown this track without going for BT or sanj-deep track...may be...may be it would have worked...ofcourse it depends on how its shown...but now after suhana's BT..ishaan amnesia...within a week...all this looks very ordinary serial type...anyways...i hope its done believably...and they dont stretch the show once they are done with telling all the stories...if there is any Ouch

111192infinity00YusBee

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
iam just watching the episode...and found a blooper/mistake...

the photo that panna looks and tells abt ring...is actually not the photo that they showed...

cos in the photo they showed us...raunak's hand was on the left side..
bt panna kept looking the right hand side of the photo thru magnifying glass and all...

if the original photo is taken then panna must have been seeing the man in the photo...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindYusBee

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

the photo that panna looks and tells abt ring...is actually not the photo that they showed...

bt panna kept looking the right hand side of the photo thru magnifying glass and all...

if the original photo is taken then panna must have been seeing the man in the photo...LOL

Exactly shwetaClap

crysindYusBeeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Exactly shwetaClap

iam sooo happy...Big smileblooper queen has appreciated me...LOL

crysindYusBee

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 111192

Exactly shwetaClap

iam sooo happy...Big smileblooper queen has appreciated me...LOL

Shweta in 9th may episode there was another blooper apart from those mentioned by me
when suhana enters that mummified patient's room she was wearing white/silver color sandals but when she leaves the room after ilesh comes she was wearing black color sandalsLOL
LOL

crysindShwets1502

Go to top