Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Yeh ladki kaun hai - breaking me (Page 7)

meenakshi_16 IF-Rockerz
meenakshi_16
meenakshi_16

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
ice.maiden its salam-e-ishq

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ice.maideniViewsAshisShwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@febs...y dont u agree yar...and make nets happy that she has found a blooper...LOL she can be happy na...LOL even if its not a blooper...Wink
Hey I m rught  I think. Cauz he previously visit them but They stop asking him cauz RB didn't like it so Deepak visited them after a long period ... He didn't visit them even in Vacation cauz RB did n't like it. But this time Dadaji asked him to come behind RB 's back so ... There U go... no blooper  ...it's the inconsistency ... That bugs me...

Edited by netri - 10 May 2011 at 10:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meenakshi_16AshisShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

@febs...y dont u agree yar...and make nets happy that she has found a blooper...LOL she can be happy na...LOL even if its not a blooper...Wink
Hey I m rught  I think. Cauz he previously visit them but They stop asking him cauz RB didn't like it so Deepak visited them after a long period ... He didn't visit them even in Vacation cauz RB did n't like it. But this time Dadaji asked him to come behind RB 's back so ... There U go... Blooper or not ...it's the inconsistency ... That bugs me...

deepak didn come here...bt that doesnt mean..they din go to meet him...RB may not have..bt others might have na...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashis

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Hey I m rught  I think. Cauz he previously visit them but They stop asking him cauz RB didn't like it so Deepak visited them after a long period ... He didn't visit them even in Vacation cauz RB did n't like it. But this time Dadaji asked him to come behind RB 's back so ... There U go... Blooper or not ...it's the inconsistency ... That bugs me...

deepak didn come here...bt that doesnt mean..they din go to meet him...RB may not have..bt others might have na...LOL
Fine no blooper...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshisShwets1502

meenakshi_16 IF-Rockerz
meenakshi_16
meenakshi_16

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
nets even i agree with shewta...deepak didnt used to visit kashyap house but atleast deepak must have met the whole family atleast once

Edited by meenakshi_16 - 10 May 2011 at 10:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192AshisShwets1502

ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Talking about bloopers, Raunak baba was clean shaven before na? Only when Panna sees him on the road does he sport that beard or whatever you call it LOL But in today's FB, its back LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meenakshi_16YusBeeiViewsAshis

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Fine no blooper...Ouch

Oh...ok nets..its a blooper...i agree...teek hai...LOL

YusBeeAshis

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ice.maiden

Talking about bloopers, Raunak baba was clean shaven before na? Only when Panna sees him on the road does he sport that beard or whatever you call it LOL But in today's FB, its back LOL 

ok...i dont know what to say...LOL truth is they shot both the scenes in the present...and hecen he have the same beard...LOL
but we can assume...he had the same kind of beard before also...LOLLOL

please guys...i guess..u are all investigating to find bloopers...LOL

YusBeeAshis

Go to top