Sasural Genda Phool

Yeh ladki kaun hai - breaking me

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This precap and this one sentence broke me completely😭😭

How will I survive seeing Suhaana getting forgetted by Ishaan😭 thou this role reversal is welcome but I m feeling bad here...

I loved Suhaana breaking down when she was with Ishaan and Deepak watching them😭

But...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
overall a good episode👍🏼
*Resham* thumbnail
yeah renu...it was a good episode but m thinking of tomorrow...shd I watch it or no...😒
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

yeah renu...it was a good episode but m thinking of tomorrow...shd I watch it or no...😒

what was the precap? 
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Feefi

what was the precap? 

Who is this girl ? 😕
*Resham* thumbnail
you dodo feefi...the above topic is the precap...Suhana and the family are with Ishaan and Suhana is talking abt the management...and wants to scold them..while giving orange to Ishaan and she goes and Ishaan asks the family members..."Yeh ladki kaun hai" and Suhana looks back shockingly💔
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Who is this girl ? 😕

arre nets ji just got out of my final, thora rest krne do and let me take part in the discussion [only if i know what happened in the epi and the precap] 😆

i'm glad today's episode was good, after all, kl ki episode ke baad, everyone deserved a good episode. 😳

p.s. thanks resham, i thought what you mentioned before was what happened in the episode. oopps 😆
Edited by Feefi - 12 years ago
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

you dodo feefi...the above topic is the precap...Suhana and the family are with Ishaan and Suhana is talking abt the management...and wants to scold them..while giving orange to Ishaan and she goes and Ishaan asks the family members..."Yeh ladki kaun hai" and Suhana looks back shockingly💔

oh!!  Resham didn't realised it and thought it to be a regular episode discussion thread😆
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This precap and this one sentence broke me completely😭😭

How will I survive seeing Suhaana getting forgetted by Ishaan😭 thou this role reversal is welcome but I m feeling bad here...

I loved Suhaana breaking down when she was with Ishaan and Deepak watching them😭

But...

I agree with you. Today's episode was much better than yesterday's but I didn't like the precap

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Feefi

arre nets ji just got out of my final, thora rest krne do and let me take part in the discussion [only if i know what happened in the epi and the precap] 😆

i'm glad today's episode was good, after all, kl ki episode ke baad, everyone deserved a good episode. 😳
p.s. thanks resham, i thought what you mentioned before was what happened in the episode. oopps 😆

Abe feefi I m not picking fight with U ... U dumbo... That was the ans. to ur q. Seriously girl ...😆