Epi 330: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bandbajao

Awww 😳 Don't worry May 20 will come by very sooonnn 
m dreading tht day..i hpe it neva comes yaar...its my law exam tht day n i've nt evn started revision 4 it..but Insha Allah will do well...just 2 weeks n thn m free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which is Dutta's favourite shout? 
NAKU... BAJI...ya...DHOKA ?
Originally posted by Moontide

🤣

PRODUCT???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!!!😆😆🤣

Its your love for Gadha na?
I have always maintained your love for Dutta is more pure than that of Naku. You don't see him as a drool production unit  named Mishal, But as a Gadha, a Mule. Love they say, make you blind. To fantasize that the object of your desire is a Gadha, ever so pyara... means you love him way beyond blindness. 

Yes, very true indeed...Mera gadha gadhon ka leader !

I think there would be a tie between Baaji and Dhoka! 😆 Dutta doesnt "shout" Nakku much 🤔.

dhoka no doubt... 😆😆 bt i think lately he's changed his fav word to naku nw...😳
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Yes, very true indeed...Mera gadha gadhon ka leader !

Oh! Love this Gadha you have in your kitty. Others keep telling you always, let me add too... 

Iss Jahan ke nahi hain Emoticons aapke,
Aasman se utare kya inhe aapne?

By the way would love to see superwoman try pull down her competitors' products 😆😆😆
Originally posted by shivansh

Ab meri baari ...
To Colors with love...
Row,Row Row your boat gently down the stream,
Merrily ,merrily  merrily gently down the stream...down down

This one for their TRP's

Kaali ram ka phat gaya dhol

-Ships

@Shilps:  Fits the song perfectly on Colors.. .. I could even visualize the characters of Colors...rofl

Oh! Love this Gadha you have in your kitty. Others keep telling you always, let me add too... 

Iss Jahan ke nahi hain Emoticons aapke,
Aasman se utare kya inhe aapne?

By the way would love to see superwoman try pull down her competitors' products 😆😆😆

Oh thanks, Moony 😳! Superwoman has already pulled down all her competitors, I think you will agree to this if you re-collect her posts during the past 1-2 weeks 😆!

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Oh thanks, Moony 😳! Superwoman has already pulled down all her competitors, I think you will agree to this if you re-collect her posts during the past 1-2 weeks 😆!

😆
Yes, true...😆😆😆 she went the family way on super fast forward and now is on her way to being a Sasuma!!!!!

Though I still think Dutta's not unravelled the whole mystery of SR. 
So how Superwoman mannaged the kids remain an enigma 😆😆
@ Appu and Mooner: I'm listening in on your Superwoman chatter -_- Don't think I'm not following the rumours and mindless speculations that you're spreading about me and my happy family. I have given my interview once and for all to TOI. It will answer your questions and if it doesn't, then it's not meant to and Dutta and my romance will remain a mystery 😍

Yes, I pulled down my competitors. Some by marrying them off to my son or Mooner's study/case Nana (btw, how is married life with Nana, Gecko? Rumour has it that he spoils you.) Some by introducing them to my sledgehammer.