Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 330: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 3)

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update BB..Smile

Loved every word of nakku..

Last time AS took Dutta to the temple..and they got attacked by Anna's men..now she wants to take nakku..NS would be waiting for such an opportunity..Why AS always chooses such times to go to mandir at some far off place?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ships-sourire-bandbajaoMoontidemnx12ltl_fansub_rosa*dewdrop~pearl*ivy_11TheRager

ltl_fan IF-Dazzler
ltl_fan
ltl_fan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivansh

Y'day's Aayi-Dutta interaction was so soulful and today  I feel the same about Dutta- Naku conversation. A couple of days ago we saw Dutta - Baaji  talk; for which we had been waiting for a long time. All this is so wonderfully woven in the story line.

Dutta,Nakusha,Baaji,AS,Kala and others, all form a paint box. Each one of them unique,but when they get together ONLY then the picture is complete.

What a splendid artist the writer is. The writer knows the colors by heart,splashes them at just the right place, gives finishing touches where required,gives mixing touches at just the right point; the colors transform and become more intriguing each time the brush touches them.Coat by coat the canvas is getting more fascinating and what is emerging is a reverable,marvellous painting.

Thanks for making us part of this spectacular voyage.

-Ships
Wow Ships first the music symphony and now the artist's canvas  Clap...  could not have found any better analogies to appreciate the writer than this.  Thanks!!!!!

The writer has remained true to each and every character that made us fall in love with the original LTL in the first place... Dutta remembering the words of the cursing lady gave me the goose bumps... amazing!!!!

Edited by ltl_fan - 10 May 2011 at 11:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shipsbandbajaoMoontidemnx12

ltl_fan IF-Dazzler
ltl_fan
ltl_fan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sia79

Originally posted by ltl_fan

Nice episode...

So sad to see how Dutta is still being haunted by the black sari lady's curse...Cry

Wish we had got to see all the past episodes on TV...

BB :  is it okay to curse Colors like the black lady cursed Dutta????LOLLOLLOL

You can be more rude Ruby ...Its fine
LOL LOL
@Sia:  I just looked in the mirror and I am already seeing big devil horns growing out of my head ... To Colors: #$&(#&#[email protected]#&$*HELL @#&[email protected]&)@@HELL# #$%%!!  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shipsbandbajaoMoontidemnx12--Sia--

ltl_fan IF-Dazzler
ltl_fan
ltl_fan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Nice episode...

So sad to see how Dutta is still being haunted by the black sari lady's curse...Cry

Wish we had got to see all the past episodes on TV...

BB :  is it okay to curse Colors like the black lady cursed Dutta????LOLLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOLLOL Trust me Ruby,if you do that you will collect lot's of blessings from all of us. Go ahead,they have earned it.Smile

-Ships
@Ships:  Thanks
So here goes

To Colors:
 #$&(#&#[email protected]#&$*HELL @#&[email protected]&)@@HELL# #$%%!!HELL(&)$&%$%^$
  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

shipsbandbajaoMoontidemnx12--Sia--

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Loved Datta-Naku's conversation, she understands him so well, one lady's baddue against many peoples's dua, is perfect explanation for that lady's words. Very nice episod, precap is interesting too. Thanks BB & your teamSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shipsbandbajaoMoontide

ships Senior Member
ships
ships

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Thanks for making us part of this spectacular voyage.

-Ships

The writer has remained true to each and every character that made us fall in love with the original LTL in the first place... Dutta remembering the words of the cursing lady gave me the goose bumps... amazing!!!!
Word!!!! the writer is also tying the loose ends,one by one. Answering all the questions we've had for a long time. Its amply clear that certain events were not forgotten rather just kept aside to be brought out at an apt point.

-Ships

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12*dewdrop~pearl*

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Episode Review for Today:
Ok, now since I post reviews for the story everyday, today I will say, that I did find it dragging a bit...not to say that I am complaining, I think it is in tune with what would have likely played out on screen also, since it is meant to be what was going to be shown, but as a viewer and a reader, thoda constructive criticism banta haina Boss?
The relationship between Naku and Dutta has been established, we know how well she understands him, she reads him, she sees through his vulnerabilities and also heals him. That part of it is done, explored and dealt with many times, now, hence although the scene played out well, I did find it repetitive.
What I would like to see now, if Dutta understanding what Naku is thinking and him taking some more strides as a husband and as a soulmate, I think that aspect should be considered more than Naku playing that role over and over.

The story has now taken a more mysterious turn with all clues disappearing since Masurkar got bumped off...what will happen next - that one aspect has me all intrigued...still not sure what clue Naku is going to get about NS...

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12*dewdrop~pearl*TheRager

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
LOved it BB !

Loved how N makes everything so clear for D 

And wo the whole fiasco of ghar ki aurto is going on a very thrilling and interesting track !

cant wait fro the tom epi :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12

Go to top