Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved Datta-Naku's conversation, she understands him so well, one lady's baddue against many peoples's dua, is perfect explanation for that lady's words. Very nice episod, precap is interesting too. Thanks BB & your team😊

ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ltl_fan

The writer has remained true to each and every character that made us fall in love with the original LTL in the first place... Dutta remembering the words of the cursing lady gave me the goose bumps... amazing!!!!

Word!!!! the writer is also tying the loose ends,one by one. Answering all the questions we've had for a long time. Its amply clear that certain events were not forgotten rather just kept aside to be brought out at an apt point.

-Ships
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Episode Review for Today:
Ok, now since I post reviews for the story everyday, today I will say, that I did find it dragging a bit...not to say that I am complaining, I think it is in tune with what would have likely played out on screen also, since it is meant to be what was going to be shown, but as a viewer and a reader, thoda constructive criticism banta haina Boss?
The relationship between Naku and Dutta has been established, we know how well she understands him, she reads him, she sees through his vulnerabilities and also heals him. That part of it is done, explored and dealt with many times, now, hence although the scene played out well, I did find it repetitive.
What I would like to see now, if Dutta understanding what Naku is thinking and him taking some more strides as a husband and as a soulmate, I think that aspect should be considered more than Naku playing that role over and over.

The story has now taken a more mysterious turn with all clues disappearing since Masurkar got bumped off...what will happen next - that one aspect has me all intrigued...still not sure what clue Naku is going to get about NS...
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOved it BB !

Loved how N makes everything so clear for D 

And wo the whole fiasco of ghar ki aurto is going on a very thrilling and interesting track !

cant wait fro the tom epi :D
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@Yuvika: Thank you. πŸ˜³ Yes lets see what this mandir expedition will bring πŸ˜†
@inosh: sometimes, things are not in our hands. Like you, even i wish it had not been ruined. but thank god it is alive in our hearts
@ivy: you think the letter is planted by Nana's chamcha? To mislead Dutta, you mean? Interesting aspect... Thank you so much for the post πŸ˜³
@Aparna: Thank you thank you πŸ˜³ Yes it is the goodness of Dutta's heart that despite being so full of faults, he does realize his own imperfections and even thinks about them.. Oh, you are dancing about Nakusha being attacked πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@Sia: thank you so much πŸ˜³
@divy609: Thank you. Shall try to balance out the story with D-N scenes πŸ˜³
@ltl_fan: Thank you very much. Oh yes, please go ahead and spell out as many curses as you want πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@Lekz: thank you so much  πŸ˜³ Yes, isnt his a heart of gold that after all that he considers Kala part of his family and even checks if his mother's emotions are being ignored. Wow! πŸ˜
@shivansh: What a poetic post! πŸ˜³ I indeed loved the way you put it... thank you so much for the love. Yes, the attempt is to tie up the loose ends, hopefully in a convincing manner. Just an attempt πŸ˜Š
@mozart: yes, the trail for the culprit just got tougher for D and B! that letter may drop some cue πŸ˜•
@shalkanwar: Naku did conveniently take credit for telepathy 🀣 🀣 Oh yes! What an observation ... ye naku bhi na Dutta ke muh se tareefien sun ne ke liye kuch bhi karegi!!! 🀣
@megha: Thank you dear πŸ˜³ Yes AS and her pooja programs! She should have pooja kitty parties πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
@Roopa: AS needs some drama in her life yaar...  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Imagine how she must be feeling without having fainted for so long so thoda dur jaake pooja karna is necessary  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
@mnx12: Thank you dear πŸ˜³ Glad you are enjoying it!

@droopy: Yes, absolutely constructive criticism is most welcome! We are here to take this forward together so all suggestions, criticisms and "wishlists" are welcome! After all LTL is what it is because of those passionate people who have watched it! So you thought it is dragging... Ok, let me address the issue for you. I think each of their conversation does tend to sound similar because it is still a lot to do with Dutta's inner fears and worries more than Naku. The story has always been that way. The demons within Dutta are more than those within Naku. Yes, in the process, she has been able to get over one demon of hers - that of beauty being curse because he as her husband has now promised her that no one will ever dare to eye her indecently. But when it comes to Dutta, every thing happening around them is connected to some incident in his past or present life. Kala is his sister and the loss is really his not as much nakus as Duttas so the thoughts of him having taken away his mother's daughter in a way is his "conflict" and as a more "mentally strong" partner in the relationship, Naku gives him that faith when his own falters. Dutta is physically strong, Naku is mentally strong we have seen that all through and that is an inherent trait in their characters which cannot change because Dutta's vulnerability is also his flaw.
Coming to today, I think this conversation about "children", although they did not even utter the word to each other, was important from two aspects -- one, they did need to speak about this bit especially since the curse had never been addressed and the last time that she allayed his fears, she was just a friend waiting to see him get married. This time, she is the woman in his life, his wife and that woman who will actually bear his children. Secondly, this is perhaps the first since their return to Patil Niwas that Nakusha made the first move to physically hold him close to her to placate his quivering heart...so far i think we have only seen Dutta drawing the comfort from their warm embraces by pulling her into it. This time, she moved a step ahead and showed how even she could go and display her affection physically, albeit in a gesture as subtle as a warm hug and some caressing of his face. The conversation may be repetitive but the topic wasn't. They have now addressed half of naku's past to do with her color and More's information. Dutta's rise to being a saviour and now the curse that lingers on his mind... These are conversations that slowly make their relationship progress.
Yes, if you find the pace dragging, I do accept it because it is being written in exactly the same tone as the way it used to play out on the screen so I agree you may feel it is slow, but that is how it was meant to be... but point noted and shall definitely try to make amends, dear πŸ˜³   Please do feel free to point out! 
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kiran255

LOved it BB !

Loved how N makes everything so clear for D 

And wo the whole fiasco of ghar ki aurto is going on a very thrilling and interesting track !

cant wait fro the tom epi :D

Thank you Kiran!! Glad you are liking it!!! πŸ˜³
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ltl_fan

Nice episode...

So sad to see how Dutta is still being haunted by the black sari lady's curse...😭

Wish we had got to see all the past episodes on TV...

BB :  is it okay to curse Colors like the black lady cursed Dutta????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣

Hey, What do we say in the curse?

Colors, 
tere channel mein koi bhi soap, reality show ya koi aur serial ki kelkarian na gunje. 
Tu viewers na paake TRP mein ladkhadake doobta rahe, 
tera vansh chalane wala kuch bhi na ho, 
news channel daale to credibility negative mein jaye

I love your curse concept. Really πŸ˜†
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@BB
Thanks for painstakingly addressing all my points!
Your point regarding the conversations that each and every topic is different is noted. I also understand that it was important to has this topic out...so all duely noted. Point noted on Naku being more physically demonstrative, but that aspect has been covered in parts where they were in the jungle alone..it feels more "motherly" than wifely in that respect, but I do understand that Dutta needs it to fight his demons.
On the dragging, I still stand by it, since I want to see action :) Both romantic and fighting :)
ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear BB,

Thanks for liking my post,that's how I feel. As for wishlist, I  have 2 ...if possible

1. Wish  Naku  could have her original Mangalsutra from first Marrige back. I know a massive search operation wd be required it was with Chanda's Chacha on last count.

2. Wish  Dutta  would get to read Damodar Patil's letter.

You have written so well to describe the pace and topics. I will add just  one observation here. As per my understanding,each track adds  virtues in either Dutta or Nakku's kitty. They pick up  pearls of wisdom  along with facing trials and leave flaws behind. Dutta especially has quite a few pearls to collect yet.Once they have enough,the string would be  complete and so would be their world.May be slow paced at times  but soulful and here in lies the beauty. 

-Ships
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalkanwar

@ BB- Thanks again
For the nth time now- wish we could have seen this on the screen😭
Nakuji thodi cheating ho gayi aaj...why did you take all the credit when Dutta was raving abt your telepathic abilities to read him?!!Thoda credit toh your evesdropping abilities ko bhi jaana chahiye tha aaj- nahin?!πŸ˜‰
But seriously- these two really make you go all goosy-woosy...'Sab theek hoga'- how powerful these simple words are *sigh*- especially when u're down and out and long for your loved ones to just hold ur hand and say that.. to just understand you without words...*sigh* again!!

AS kya ghar per pooja nahi kar sakti- jab dekho toh vahi karti rehti hai?!!

Nakku fools Dutta quite often with her "telepathic" ability πŸ˜†. When Dutta was in Seema's kotha, and when he called Nakku the 1st time, she guessed it was him after sometime. The next time when Dutta called, she immediately picks up the line and says "saab", and Dutta is like "har baar tu mujhe pehchaan leti hain", but the fact is that, WHOEVER calls, Nakku picks up the line and immediately says "saab" πŸ˜†! Once when Baaji called, and 2nd a wrong number, she kept calling "saab" itself πŸ˜†!