Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Moontide

You can make that two Hugs pe ek Hug free...free...free

Naku's started expressing her desires, why can't Baji? 
He can go up to Dutta, deepenning his dimples, right hand at the back of his head all impish and coy and say...'kya bhau, itna kaam karwata hai, kabhi mere taraf dekh bhi to liya kar. Roz na sahi, Hafte mein ek-do hi sahi, pan Hug to banta hai na re?'

Just imagine the scene where Baaji goes and hugs Dutta from back when Dutta is busy with his gun-in-the-decorative-box!
🤣🤣🤣

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Moontide

You can make that two Hugs pe ek Hug free...free...free

Naku's started expressing her desires, why can't Baji? 
He can go up to Dutta, deepenning his dimples, right hand at the back of his head all impish and coy and say...'kya bhau, itna kaam karwata hai, kabhi mere taraf dekh bhi to liya kar. Roz na sahi, Hafte mein ek-do hi sahi, pan Hug to banta hai na re?'

@Moon!! This is damn hilarious  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 I can imagine it and also see Aparna secretly filming this convo bet D and B 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Mujhe iss post mein BB ka koi reply nazar nahin aa raha .
Originally posted by: bandbajao

@Moon!! This is damn hilarious  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 I can imagine it and also see Aparna secretly filming this convo bet D and B 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Yes, I can keep it ready for my "Maa Da Laadla" VM - Part 2 😎.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

heeyy!! how are u? exams over??? 😳😳

hey! m gd... nope they finish on 20th may... 3 ova, 3 to go (PPM, Corporate Finance and Law)-- so hard finding notes tho... 😕

bandbajao thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Mujhe iss post mein BB ka koi reply nazar nahin aa raha .

It was a double post Aparna... check the one above this one... I had said:

Aparna!!! you r setting ground for Dutta to scream another Dhoka dhoka  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 This is what u do when u claim "dutta" is with you!?  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
bandbajao thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

hey! m gd... nope they finish on 20th may... 3 ova, 3 to go (PPM, Corporate Finance and Law)-- so hard finding notes tho... 😕

Awww 😳 Don't worry May 20 will come by very sooonnn 
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very well said Moony! I really liked what you said
@ blue 👍🏼!

And I do agree with you on Dutta-Baaji hugs, looks like Nakku's petite hugs are scoring more than Baaji's bear hugs 😒!

@ red - I agree 😆. AS needs to stop being so outgoing JUST when danger lurks! 😆 I'm sure she can hang out with God some other time. 😆

Yes most definitely AS has to curb that  'main chali main chali dekho Mandir ki gali' thing she has. Bandbajao has offered this super idea of Puja kitty parties. She can think about that or take medication to overcome the compulsive behavior pattern.

As for Naku, you do know her well. In JMM 1 i think she hugged Dutta at least thrice in the name of fear. And after being shot in the arm, that scene in their room when she walks up to him and swoons right on his chest...hmmm very suspect. But you as her alter ego Gecko know her thru and thru.

@ Bandbajao, when Aparna is with her Gadha, what transpires is heh heh heh...beyond comprehension. 

Aparna!!! you are just laying ground for Dutta to scream Dhoka Dhoka again  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Don't tell me this is what you do when you claim "dutta" is with you  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Nakku is trying out her marketing skills to attain Dutta's compliments, so whats wrong if I try some from my side too ?! The general rule is, often to sell your product, you need to pull down your competitor's product 😎.

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣

Nakku is trying out her marketing skills to attain Dutta's compliments, so whats wrong if I try some from my side too ?! The general rule is, often to sell your product, you need to pull down your competitor's product 😎.

PRODUCT???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!!!😆😆🤣

Its your love for Gadha na?
I have always maintained your love for Dutta is more pure than that of Naku. You don't see him as a drool production unit  named Mishal, But as a Gadha, a Mule. Love they say, make you blind. To fantasize that the object of your desire is a Gadha, ever so pyara... means you love him way beyond blindness.