Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 330: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 5

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Btw guys, who said Nakku doesnt take initiative in hugging Dutta 😉? In the whole of LTL if you count, Nakku pulling down Dutta to hug him will score more than Dutta hugging her 😉😆! I love the way she always pulls him down forcefully and hugs him passionately 😍. Dont underestimate our Nakku, she also has lots of passionate do-it-yourself hugs to her credit 😎.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: bandbajao

@green: wait and see what is coming up 😳

awww tht means he's gna read it... thank god... i hav been waiting for tht..its summut i've always wanted along side madhu-dutta bonding-wich neva happened nr wil cos she's left...anyway its a pity dutta neva forgave Damodar n nor felt bad abt his death... i hpe he is able 2 c tht DP wasnt as bad as he thought he was... and tht DP did repent a lot... waiting to see hw the letter pops up agen!!
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Moontide

😆 Great Point Dewdrop-pearl. 
Well your Gadha to gadha hi hoga na! 

Aparna!!! you are just laying ground for Dutta to scream Dhoka Dhoka again  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Don't tell me this is what you do when you claim "dutta" is with you  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Btw guys, who said Nakku doesnt take initiative in hugging Dutta 😉? In the whole of LTL if you count, Nakku pulling down Dutta to hug him will score more than Dutta hugging her 😉😆. I love the way she always pulls him down forcefully and hugs him passionately 😍. Dont underestimate our Nakku, she also has lots of passionate do-it-yourself hugs to her credit 😎.

lol...yh bt hamara sher bhi kam nahi hai..lol... jungle mein mangal has taught him a few lessons in love😆😆😆😆 i mean who wud hav thrt this wud b the sme dutta tht wud hug naku 2 times in front of every1 (this is wen kala leaves PN, D forgives Suds)
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Btw guys, who said Nakku doesnt take initiative in hugging Dutta 😉? In the whole of LTL if you count, Nakku pulling down Dutta to hug him will score more than Dutta hugging her 😉😆. I love the way she always pulls him down forcefully and hugs him passionately 😍. Dont underestimate our Nakku, she also has lots of passionate do-it-yourself hugs to her credit 😎.

Yes, exactly! Thats why I was all guns blazing today, cause Mr. Hottie needs to show some more love...Naku se bahut pyar le liya 😆
bandbajao thumbnail

Btw guys, who said Nakku doesnt take initiative in hugging Dutta 😉? In the whole of LTL if you count, Nakku pulling down Dutta to hug him will score more than Dutta hugging her 😉😆! I love the way she always pulls him down forcefully and hugs him passionately 😍. Dont underestimate our Nakku, she also has lots of passionate do-it-yourself hugs to her credit 😎.

Edited by bandbajao - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Yuvika_15

awww tht means he's gna read it... thank god... i hav been waiting for tht..its summut i've always wanted along side madhu-dutta bonding-wich neva happened nr wil cos she's left...anyway its a pity dutta neva forgave Damodar n nor felt bad abt his death... i hpe he is able 2 c tht DP wasnt as bad as he thought he was... and tht DP did repent a lot... waiting to see hw the letter pops up agen!!

heeyy!! how are u? exams over??? 😳😳
ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🤣

Hey, What do we say in the curse?

Colors, 
tere channel mein koi bhi soap, reality show ya koi aur serial ki kelkarian na gunje. 
Tu viewers na paake TRP mein ladkhadake doobta rahe, 
tera vansh chalane wala kuch bhi na ho, 
news channel daale to credibility negative mein jaye

I love your curse concept. Really 😆

Ab meri baari ...
To Colors with love...
Row,Row Row your boat gently down the stream,
Merrily ,merrily  merrily gently down the stream...down down

This one for their TRP's

Kaali ram ka phat gaya dhol

-Ships
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bandbajao

@blue: i just loved how u summed it up... yes his expression of main nahi chahta ki baddua ka asar tujh par ho was just what he wanted to convey... of course naku will be affected if that curse comes true.. lets hope not
@red: Baji 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 bechara. Ok. Point noted about the hug, Ab se ek DN toh ek DB hug saath saath  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
@green: i am really excited too lets see 😳
@pink: Aaayi saheb and her appointments with God  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 I know but she is the mother i think she will win!  🤣 🤣 🤣

You can make that two Hugs pe ek Hug free...free...free

Naku's started expressing her desires, why can't Baji? 
He can go up to Dutta, deepenning his dimples, right hand at the back of his head all impish and coy and say...'kya bhau, itna kaam karwata hai, kabhi mere taraf dekh bhi to liya kar. Roz na sahi, Hafte mein ek-do hi sahi, pan Hug to banta hai na re?'
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dear Bandbajao,

My request is, please don't change the way you have been presenting LTL to us. LTL has its own pace. Lets keep it that way. Lets just say some felt a drag because of IPL just this once. I didn't feel that way though. 
I actually am thrilled to see Naku walk up to Dutta and pull him into her embrace. It shows a progression in their relationship. Also her understanding that he needed to be comforted right then. Needed some sort of reassurance in that sea of turmoil. She might have cheated by eavesdropping, but to allay his fears today was necessary. 

Dutta is also slowly maturing into a man. Thinking about life beyond his work. Thinking about children. He fears for Naku. That she may have to remain childless. He wants to give her every happiness and that includes motherhood. Also their physucal intimacies stem from a deeper emotional need and that always touches one and infuses their caresses with that special magic! 

A curse from an old lady disturbing Dutta to this extent only shows how vulnerable he really is. What I have liked about Dutta is in sketching an all powerful Don, the writers didn't try to portray him as this super strong dude. Dutta has weaknesses, fears and is not ashamed to cry when he hurts deeply. Makes him come through as a very real person.

Now if you will note, Baji was at it again. Couldn't he have called say another 30 mins later?
But my complain is, you are being unfair to Baji these days. Given D-N hugs atleast twice every episode, is it not only fair that Baji gets a few more Hugs from Dutta to stay in reckoning?

The plot is getting thicker now and loving it. Lets see what Masurkar had to say to Dutta and whether Nana doctored that note.

As for AS, its high time she swooned and gets restricted to Bed on docs orders for atleast a couple of days. That wat the Mandir trip can be avoided. Dutta has his hands full. Another N\Mandir fiasco is just what's not needed at the moment.

Thanks again for bringing this to us. 

Very well said Moony! I really liked what you said
@ blue 👍🏼!

And I do agree with you on Dutta-Baaji hugs, looks like Nakku's petite hugs are scoring more than Baaji's bear hugs 😒!

@ red - I agree 😆. AS needs to stop being so outgoing JUST when danger lurks! 😆 I'm sure she can hang out with God some other time. 😆