Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 330: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 4

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shivansh

Dear BB,

Thanks for liking my post,that's how I feel. As for wishlist, I  have 2 ...if possible

1. Wish  Naku  could have her original Mangalsutra from first Marrige back. I know a massive search operation wd be required it was with Chanda's Chacha on last count.

2. Wish  Dutta  would get to read Damodar Patil's letter.

You have written so well to describe the pace and topics. I will add just  one observation here. As per my understanding,each track adds  virtues in either Dutta or Nakku's kitty. They pick up  pearls of wisdom  along with facing trials and leave flaws behind. Dutta especially has quite a few pearls to collect yet.Once they have enough,the string would be  complete and so would be their world.May be slow paced at times  but soulful and here in lies the beauty. 

-Ships

Wow Ships! Love all your metephors 👏! Keep them coming 😉!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Bandbajao,

My request is, please don't change the way you have been presenting LTL to us. LTL has its own pace. Lets keep it that way. Lets just say some felt a drag because of IPL just this once. I didn't feel that way though. 
I actually am thrilled to see Naku walk up to Dutta and pull him into her embrace. It shows a progression in their relationship. Also her understanding that he needed to be comforted right then. Needed some sort of reassurance in that sea of turmoil. She might have cheated by eavesdropping, but to allay his fears today was necessary. 

Dutta is also slowly maturing into a man. Thinking about life beyond his work. Thinking about children. He fears for Naku. That she may have to remain childless. He wants to give her every happiness and that includes motherhood. Also their physical intimacies stem from a deeper emotional need and that always touches one and infuses their caresses with that special magic! 

A curse from an old lady disturbing Dutta to this extent only shows how vulnerable he really is. What I have liked about Dutta is in sketching an all powerful Don, the writers didn't try to portray him as this super strong dude. Dutta has weaknesses, fears and is not ashamed to cry when he hurts deeply. Makes him come through as a very real person.

Now if you will note, Baji was at it again. Couldn't he have called say another 30 mins later?
But my complain is, you are being unfair to Baji these days. Given D-N hugs atleast twice every episode, is it not only fair that Baji gets a few more Hugs from Dutta to stay in reckoning?

The plot is getting thicker now and loving it. Lets see what Masurkar had to say to Dutta and whether Nana doctored that note.

As for AS, its high time she swooned and gets restricted to Bed on docs orders for atleast a couple of days. That way the Mandir trip can be avoided. Dutta has his hands full. Another N\Mandir fiasco is just what's not needed at the moment.

Thanks again for bringing this to us. 

Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
gr8 epi  
loved tasha scne!!    

alwyz wantd 2 see
 hw dutta wil react wen he il rmmba da old womanz curse scne...lovd his expressions n everythng <3

cnt wait til tmrw...wana see wats in d lettr!!

thnx 4 such a wonderful upd8 honey  

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Dear BB,

Thanks for liking my post,that's how I feel. As for wishlist, I  have 2 ...if possible

1. Wish  Naku  could have her original Mangalsutra from first Marrige back. I know a massive search operation wd be required it was with Chanda's Chacha on last count.

You have written so well to describe the pace and topics. I will add just  one observation here. As per my understanding,each track adds  virtues in either Dutta or Nakku's kitty. They pick up  pearls of wisdom  along with facing trials and leave flaws behind. Dutta especially has quite a few pearls to collect yet.Once they have enough,the string would be  complete and so would be their world.May be slow paced at times  but soulful and here in lies the beauty. 

-Ships

@pink: noted. no, her mangalsutra was not the one that went to Chacha and chanda it was the other locket he used to wear after the anna track which he threw away. let me put across your mangalsutra point to the one with the "pen"😳
@green: wait and see what is coming up 😳

Moontide thumbnail

Dear BB,

-Ships

I strongly second that. 
The Mangalsutra (bappa locket) is the real talisman of the D-N bond. 
And the letter may finally help Dutta lay to rest his sense of guilt about being in some way responsible for Sriram Patils death. Kala has successfully sowed this seed in him. Also, the letter may make him understand his father's repentance. It can also have some information about his biological mother.
Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Nakku fools Dutta quite often with her "telepathic" ability 😆. When Dutta was in Seema's kotha, and when he called Nakku the 1st time, she guessed it was him after sometime. The next time when Dutta called, she immediately picks up the line and says "saab", and Dutta is like "har baar tu mujhe pehchaan leti hain", but the fact is that, WHOEVER calls, Nakku picks up the line and immediately says "saab" 😆! Once when Baaji called, and 2nd a wrong number, she kept calling "saab" itself 😆!

😆 Great Point Dewdrop-pearl. 
Well your Gadha to gadha hi hoga na! 
bandbajao thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Moontide

Dear Bandbajao,

My request is, please don't change the way you have been presenting LTL to us. LTL has its own pace. Lets keep it that way. Lets just say some felt a drag because of IPL just this once. I didn't feel that way though. 
I actually am thrilled to see Naku walk up to Dutta and pull him into her embrace. It shows a progression in their relationship. Also her understanding that he needed to be comforted right then. Needed some sort of reassurance in that sea of turmoil. She might have cheated by eavesdropping, but to allay his fears today was necessary. 

Dutta is also slowly maturing into a man. Thinking about life beyond his work. Thinking about children. He fears for Naku. That she may have to remain childless. He wants to give her every happiness and that includes motherhood. Also their physucal intimacies stem from a deeper emotional need and that always touches one and infuses their caresses with that special magic! 

A curse from an old lady disturbing Dutta to this extent only shows how vulnerable he really is. What I have liked about Dutta is in sketching an all powerful Don, the writers didn't try to portray him as this super strong dude. Dutta has weaknesses, fears and is not ashamed to cry when he hurts deeply. Makes him come through as a very real person.

Now if you will note, Baji was at it again. Couldn't he have called say another 30 mins later?
But my complain is, you are being unfair to Baji these days. Given D-N hugs atleast twice every episode, is it not only fair that Baji gets a few more Hugs from Dutta to stay in reckoning?

The plot is getting thicker now and loving it. Lets see what Masurkar had to say to Dutta and whether Nana doctored that note.

As for AS, its high time she swooned and gets restricted to Bed on docs orders for atleast a couple of days. That wat the Mandir trip can be avoided. Dutta has his hands full. Another N\Mandir fiasco is just what's not needed at the moment.

Thanks again for bringing this to us. 

@blue: i just loved how u summed it up... yes his expression of main nahi chahta ki baddua ka asar tujh par ho was just what he wanted to convey... of course naku will be affected if that curse comes true.. lets hope not
@red: Baji 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 bechara. Ok. Point noted about the hug, Ab se ek DN toh ek DB hug saath saath  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
@green: i am really excited too lets see 😳
@pink: Aaayi saheb and her appointments with God  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 I know but she is the mother i think she will win!  🤣 🤣 🤣
Moontide thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bandbajao

@pink: noted. no, her mangalsutra was not the one that went to Chacha and chanda it was the other locket he used to wear after the anna track which he threw away. let me put across your mangalsutra point to the one with the "pen"😳
@green: wait and see what is coming up 😳

Ok, so the Mangalsutra is lying somewhere. The last time that I can remember seeing it is on that Day when Naku comes back to PN after tthat conversation with Baji in the rain. She starts straightening the Bed and sees the locket and quietly sweeps it under the pillows. 

How come Dutta's bed was that tousled? he must be a lot into playing football when asleep. But I had liked it then that he slept with that locket by his side 😊
bandbajao thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

gr8 epi  

loved tasha scne!!    

alwyz wantd 2 see
 hw dutta wil react wen he il rmmba da old womanz curse scne...lovd his expressions n everythng <3

cnt wait til tmrw...wana see wats in d lettr!!

thnx 4 such a wonderful upd8 honey  

awww thank you so much dear ... such lovely emoticons  😳😳
meghaparti thumbnail
[Quote Bandbajao]

@megha: Thank you dear 😳 Yes AS and her pooja programs! She should have pooja kitty parties 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

[Quote Bandbajao]

Omg Pooja Kitty Parties...Hosted By Patil Wadi's AS...U all are coordinally invited to the Bhajan Kirtan Party...
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣Looks like u have finally joined LTL Forum crazy party ..no wonder u got such an amazing idea...lol🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣