Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil'sDen-Teji's character Dhila ?:Gurti on HTpicsPg20 (Page 52)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
@Ash:My birdie never said Maaneet will separate forever...the twist might b brought just to start the next track showing MSK ka journey as a Non-Khurana and the family might ask him to prove his worth and stand up on his own feet now if he wants Geet back in his life...Geet might not suppport her family in this case but that part remains to b seen...for now all I know is it won't b a cake walk for Maaneet ka relationship once Amritsar track is over...Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lemongrassash08sun29

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Saj then my answer is

Duniya, haseeno ka mela
mela mein yeh dil akela
ek dost doondh raha hoon main
GHSP set peee

LOLROFL

lemongrassjyoti06sun29

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged

@jyo mera baccha nothing is ever cake walk for maaneet or us ..so when we approach the bridge we will all share haankyy and sob ..abhi chal let us enjoy the KC track and the amritsar track...kal kisne dekha re aur kal kyun dekh

pushpaaa i haaat tears reHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06palluluvsmaan

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Sun:Possible...what my birdie said can hv many interpretation because she never says anything directlyLOLOuch

@Pallu:Its all about 12yrs of serial experienceROFL

palluluvsmaansun29

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Originally posted by jyoti06

@Zee:Maan did turn psycho on holi day...theek hai not a typical psycho but almost overposserssive which is like the pre-psycho stageLOLLOL...also they had edited few nightmares that MSK sees in his dreams like Dev-Geet walking together in the house hand in hand...all this was edited outLOL...or else all these scenes would hv proved that MSK is a psycho...coming to Dadi,she did indirectly become a villain in Maaneet ka love story post MC by dictating her own termsLOL

See when my birdie gives me some news...she will give it in a twisted way and not exactly what will b shown...if she says Dadi will become a villain,..that doesn't  mean she will turn into a vamp,it meant that somehow her acts might irritate the viewers..and thats what happened..right ?Tongue

That was not a surprise, I even told u, Maan will lose temper surely, but not turn psycho litterauly, but thabhi u didn't stop crying as ur birdie was keeping into turning ur life like a hell... Infact Maan was much out of control in IP track than that point...
Birdies would surely not tell the entire thing, they do this as part of their job to make on hyper to get people hooked, even if it's negative, but people still would like to watch what and how it will happen, Got my point?...
They have a way of running their show with such formulas, themselves spread rumours about their shows to see on people's response, but it never means it's true...
The dream hand on hand was not the only thing was edited, many times precaps even were edited, precaps and promos most of time r misleadings, but has a point which connect to the upcoming track...
How we forget the promo of Maan talking rudely to Geet on their first morning, ke I loved u and marry you, then what? Weren't we angry at that? But when we saw the track, we got the point why it happened, they had troubles, but no such kind of judaai, people would never accept to see Maaneet divided or any of them with anyone else...
You said it urself, the birdie will surely tell something twisted, not the exact thing, so don't believe it, nor jump to conclusions, let it be as it supposes to...

Edited by temorocks - 11 May 2011 at 2:05am

jyoti06sun29

ash08 IF-Dazzler
ash08
ash08

So Maine Pyar Kiya after Chupke Chupke?? Hai Ram!! Koi CVs ko dimaag toh do!! 

Achcha hai na... MSK will work at a construction site, come back home with 100 rupees in his hand, his hands are all wounded, Geet asks him to wash his hands and come and eat dinner. She has made dal-chawal. He is not able to eat since his hands are hurting. Geet seeing and then crying and then khilaoing him with her own hands telling that the food is like amrut because he sweated to earn those 100 rupees. Kya scene hai!! LOL

jyoti06palluluvsmaansun29

RoshiniManeet Goldie
RoshiniManeet
RoshiniManeet

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Oh my God,

Den is flooded with tears...ab kya karoon...Doob maroon ya phir thairne ki koshish karoon...

Ususally when it is flooded I defo find one Ms. An... with her boat but today I think too many passengers that we might need a shipLOLLOLLOLLOL

The day they show Maan and Geet going after different partners...

I will not say that I will not watch GHSP anymore..

I will chop off Star-one from my network menu.

jyoti06palluluvsmaansun29

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Jyo, if u r given a crappiest case na, I am sure u will win itLOL you have some amazing power to defend, even if in heart u know, its not working but u will do itLOL

I am totally amazed and amused the way u defended ur psycho and Dadi negative wala tukkaLOLLOL 

RoshiniManeetjyoti06

Go to top